• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Some want to do that to the universe, but world sounds cooler, so whatever) 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 10

[@swathing he has no way of knowing he did it tho. He has never seen malucius use powers like that, he doesn't know that malucius knows of his betrayal and he hasn't seen malucius since he went into his office for the first time]

"Grow as strong as I once was? At this rate that will take a literal eternity. And the power I used to have wasn't normal either, I already was a monster among monsters who dwarfed practically anything else in power. Even from a relative point of view I am nothing now" I respond to Waylon with a bitter tone.

WHYNAUT said:
[@swathing he has no way of knowing he did it tho. He has never seen malucius use powers like that, he doesn't know that malucius knows of his betrayal and he hasn't seen malucius since he went into his office for the first time]
[He knows he's a demon, he assumes that you used weird demon shit]

"Anyway... Should I rebuild the mech? I should probably get it reinforced against shit like that"

[To be fair, there are only four or five people it could be, since your group and Blarie are the only ones not allied with him. We don't know that others outside the main group were given powers yet. If it were Tor's character, he would've done that long ago and killing like that would make no sense for Monarch's character. He's never really met Blarie or Alatreon. Your character is the logical thought to jump to, Why.]

[Though I'm not saying Swathing's character can/would think it through to that extent. But he's already paranoid of your and Torl's characters, so immediately thinking "oh my god they came to kill me!" isn't strange.]

I hop into the Gundamverse and steal ANOTHER Zeta Gundam, I teleport to the Gurren Lagann verse and steal the Solar Engine of a Grapearl, before returning to base

"OKAY, this time, we need to reinforce the mech against demon fuckery, because I have no idea who turned my last one into sand, but if it's Malucius then we need wards against demon fuckery". I say. Attempting to integrate the Solar Engine into the MINOVSKY REACTOR of the Graseta Mark TWO.

WHYNAUT said:
"Grow as strong as I once was? At this rate that will take a literal eternity. And the power I used to have wasn't normal either, I already was a monster among monsters who dwarfed practically anything else in power. Even from a relative point of view I am nothing now" I respond to Waylon with a bitter tone.
Waylon is silent.

The solar engine connects to the MINOVSKY REACTOR

"Yes!" Suddenly, a telepathic set of coordinates flashes into my head.

Whoville

"I... Gotta go guys. Be back soon". I say, hopping in to the Graseta Mk 2

Biosensor Synchronization Complete. Abilities mimic'd

Perfect

I teleport the mech outside the base and fly to Whoville, if it's Malucius then I swear to ******* nine...

Go to Orego a voice says

I comply, and fly to Oregon at the speed of light courtesy of the modified biosensor channelling the powers of my being through out the Graseta.

I'm here

When he got there, he saw a giant mountain and a sled with a giant bag going upwards on it in the distance. Filled with presents.

I stand up from where I'm been sitting absolutely still.

"That sand grain didn't have any death coming from it"

Christian Higdon said:
When he got there, he saw a giant mountain and a sled with a giant bag going upwards on it in the distance. Filled with presents.
Is that... Oh shit. OH SHIT ITS SANTA

I fly up to the sleigh filled with presents in the Graseta, and using my psychokinetic speakers I say

"OHMYNINEOHMYNINEOHMYNINESANTA. IM SUCH A HUGE FAN. NOT FOR THE PRESENTS MIGHT I MIND YIU, ITS THE FACT THAT YOUR WILLING TO GIVE TO ANYONE REGARDLESS OF CREED, SO LONG AS THEYRE NIC-" wait... They're green. Oh nine no....

ITS LE GRINCH

"Huh?" The Grinch said, turning around and seeing A GIGANTIC MECH! "Oh, no." He started to run upwards. "HURRY UP, MAX!"

Before confronting them. I hop out of the mech and set the Graseta to standby

"Mister Grinch. Pleasure making your acquaintance. Might I ask, what do you have in that bag? Is it the presents of good children?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Um, nothing!" He said, lying through his teeth with an unsure grin.
"Mama read me your book. I'm perfectly aware that your stealing the presents of children". I fly up into his face

"But why? Why are you depriving these children of their presents? The world can be such a cruel place Mister Grinch. Why must you make it crueler?"

"Because...." He gulped, thinking that what he would say was an excuse. "Because my childhood is filled with bad events. And at that time, thank you!"

Christian Higdon said:
"Because...." He gulped, thinking that what he would say was an excuse. "Because my childhood is filled with bad events. And at that time, thank you!"
"So was mine. It really was. Abused by my mum, had boiling water poured upon me. Sexually abused by a priest. My childhood has been a hell up until these last two years"

"And yet, in spite of all of it. I never tried to make the worse place" a look of guilt Dawns my face

"Well once, that priest, Father Alvin defiled my loins, my untouchable zone. And in a rage I shot up his church, and left him a cripple so. And even though he hurt me so, very much so, I felt remorse. For I gave him not the change to repent. To grow. And before I could tell him that I was willing to give him a second chance. Hung himself he did" I say. Telepathically translating the memories into his mind.

The Grinch was scarred. He then shrugged it off. "YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HORRIFY OTHERS!?" He then tossed out a.....wagon?

"you need me for the plan. If I had my former power I could have removed all our enemies from existence with a thought. Maybe I should just let it go" I say. Rose hasn't exactly convinced me with her monotone voice.

Christian Higdon said:
The Grinch was scarred. He then shrugged it off. "YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HORRIFY OTHERS!?" He then tossed out a.....wagon?
"Don't even try. Anything you throw at me I can return tenfold. And even then, the guilt of murdering a child will drive you into depression so." I say empathetically

"Look. Hurt you may have been, deprived of love so. But even then, if not in self defense. Other's shall not you should hurt"

"I wanna be real with you, I was spite, I was angry. I wanted to make everyone feel my pain. But then a good friend of mine showed me something. What's the point? Sure pain let's other's relate. But it leaves them scarred. Vulnerable. God knows I was"

"Why should we perpetuate the cycle of suffering. If in the end we all expire?"

I hug the Grinch

"Um......GAH!" He was actually trying not to soften up. "THAT DOES IT!" He opened up the wagon. The Paraphernalia Wagon.

I fly around at high speeds around America while feeling for energy to find out who did the earthquakes so Rex can get a full 8 hours of sleep.

Christian Higdon said:
"Um......GAH!" He was actually trying not to soften up. "THAT DOES IT!" He opened up the wagon. The Paraphernalia Wagon.
"Graseta, charge Graseta Gatling" I say. The Graseta channels it's exotic degenerate matter into it's chest, preparing to unleash a beam of sizeable force

"See what I mean? If you hurt me, then I'll hurt you, and in the end we'll both be miserable"

"I never got to meet Santa Personally, well. The real santa, assuming he exists. But I think I know what he stands for"

"Saint Nick was born into a cruel world, and saw it for what it was. People turning on another. Businessmen cruel depriving those poor of homes for a mere buck. He wanted to end that, but knew not he did. For when telling other's to be kind, they scoffed."

"Nick realized that the only way to incentivize most to be nice, was to reward niceness, and leave unniceness untouched. Undesired, but necessary. He dedicated himself towards making gifts for those willing to be nice. Encouraging them to treat others kindly. Even if they'll be rewarded."

"Santa's ideal world is one where others are willing to help regardless of reward. But until then, if ever, all that can be done is to let those kind on that their acts of kindness are worth it in the end. By incentive yes. But hey, some kindness is better than none"

"So I say this. Keep the presents if you want. But the spirits of those kind you shall crush. Leaving them as Jade as you are now"

The Grinch was terrified. At that point, his heart didn't grow three times. His fear grew four times. He was scared out of his wits.

Back