• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Some want to do that to the universe, but world sounds cooler, so whatever) 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 10

I dash towards the bathroom and i enter it.

it's been two freaking days since the last time i gone to one.and nature is calling

"Alright so two questions, what are we using as a base material and how big should the base be? Oh and also this is supposed to be a mainly underground base" I say walking over to Azencard.

After Rex has finished eating, I tuck him into bed.

"Good night, don't let the bed bugs bite."

He nods, half asleep already.

I go outside, noticing the others built a base.

PsychoWarper said:
"Alright so two questions, what are we using as a base material and how big should the base be? Oh and also this is supposed to be a mainly underground base" I say walking over to Azencard.
"Getting materials should be no problem with my alchemy. I'd rather wait for Gianna to come back so we can get some answers."

Wait... Our team name is Dai-Gurren, and that's from Gurren Lagann, wait... YOOOOO

"We should build a Mecha! Like in Gurren Lagann! Obviously our mech won't have Spiral Power but it's gonna have OUR powers cuz we channeling them THROUGH the mech. Hilyshitholyshitholyshit this is the BEST idea ever!" I say, jittery with super robot Glee. Beats Fate/Stay Night. ******* brokenass boringass light novel

[Continuation for my ruffle with the military.]

Hm...that's weird.

I come this close, and yet no one came to intercept me yet.

...Maybe my sense of presence isn't big enough. Let try this.

As I move closer to Tokyo, I immediately release an enormous amount of murderous Ki, quickly covering the sky outside of the coast.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
PsychoWarper said:
"Getting materials should be no problem with my alchemy. I'd rather wait for Gianna to come back so we can get some answers."
"Well I meant what are we gonna mainly use to make the base"

Christian Higdon said:
"A what?" He asked. He was new here by a margain.
"A giant metal man with laser guns. That's what a Mecha is, to put simply. A giant metal man. Our team name is actually inspired by a Mecha series involving giant metal men that can fuse together to become even BIGGER metal men"

Christian Higdon said:
".....Erm....I KNOW NOTHING!" He said, a big mad.
"It's okay man, nothing wrong with not knowing stuff. Actually... Wanna watch it when I get back? It's some good shit fam!" I say, opening a rift in spacetime to the Zeta Gundam.

"OI KAMILLE. IM TAKING THIS, GO **** YOURSELF. WELL, DONT GO **** YOURSELF, YOUR A FAR MORE COMPELLING GUNDAM PROTAGONIST THAN JUDAH ASTRA. I RESPECT YOU IMMENSELY" I say, before teleporting out of the Gundamverse with a LITERAL Zeta Gundam

"I'm back y'all, and I brought us a weapon" I announce to the team within the base

I walk over a road in a desert. It's actually storming and lightning often strikes. I look forward with a sad face, my crimson red eyes aren't burning.

"I'm good. I'll just sit here....knowing nothing but space and time. Along with the trees and...WATER!" He shouted that last word, scared out of his wits.

Christian Higdon said:
"I'm good. I'll just sit here....knowing nothing but space and time. Along with the trees and...WATER!" He shouted that last word, scared out of his wits.
"Yo Randy, this is what a Mecha is. Pretty cool amirite? Its not a Grapearl. But it's pretty ******* cool"

"OI TEAM, I STOLE US A MECHA"

Blarie takes a break from training Blarie's animals and begins thinking. Using Blarie's analysis in full blast, Blarie begins predicting the moves undeadDoubkleFakeName will take, then situates herself such that she can avoid involvement in the upcoming battles but still observe them.

Blarie then notices that some people f her animals have become significantly stronger, but is uncertain why. [Some of her animals are among the group Omni's now given powers to, but none of them have too much special.]

Christian Higdon said:
"......I'm not used to how it's made, but cool." He said, a bit scared.
"Don't worry, we don't gotta make anything since I stole it. All we gotta do is reprogram the biosensor and maybe get Gianna or Azencard to place some sort of Wards or Enchantments on it"

I decide to fly to the moon. When I get there I look at the earth. Such a small planet and yet I'm basically stuck to it as things are now.

I've also become so much slower. I used to be able to move from one point to another before any time had passed, effectively allowing me to move around even in stopped time. Now I'm only about as fast as light.

This view is pretty good however. Earth looks so colorful from space.

I sit down and keep staring at earth.

Azencard has souls right? I mean, they look like Father from Fullmetal Alchemist so I'd assume, and besides didn't they give that dude the souls they needed for Made In Heaven?

"Mister Azencard? Mind if I have a Philosophers Stone? It can be shit one im okay with that, I just need it for the mecha that I'm modifying" I say, directing my enquiry towards mister Azencard

@Psycho

"Well, some strong metal for sure."

@Swathing

"Sorry kid, can't give you a philosopher's stone."

He lifts his wand. A hole in space appears and a 70 meter long meteor falls from it. It goes at Hans's direction.

I create a portal in front of the meteor just before it hits me, with the exit being right in front of the magiciain;s face

Back