• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Some want to do that to the universe, but world sounds cooler, so whatever) 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 10

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
A nigh-omnipotent being has given us all powers of various people through fiction. He has given us all powers and many other people's power throughout the Earth so he can watch as the world is thrown into Chaos. His goal is to make the world stronger through strife and conflict. If it doesn't survive, he doesn't care. You can band together to take out the new threats as they arrive to conquer entire regions of the world, try to murder as many people as possible, etcetera, or you can be one of these threats yourself.

PS: This is an paralel universe to the events of the first RP.

Speak in [ for Meta talk.

Discord: https://discord.gg/wtwdcc

Name: Azencard/Crimson

Name: Azencard

Gender: Male tft Appearance: 6'3, silver hair, has a white coat.

Character: Makoto Yuki, Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Father (Fullmetal Alchemist), Noctis Lucis Caelum

Verse of Origi: Real World

Name: Randy/Christian

Name: Randy Kramer

Appearance: Imagine Jack the Ripper. A big hat, cloak, and a complete shadow.

Character: Slenderman (Slender), Golden Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's), Enderma, Jason Voorhees

Verse: What? You thought I was an idiot?

Name: Felix/WHY

Name: Felix Periculus (Fake name), Furcifer (Villain name), Malucius (Real name)

Appearance:Disguise. Wears normal clothing True form

Character: Mutra , Black Hat, Beretta, Gengar

Verse of Origi: Godzilla-verse

Name: Rose/Monarch

Name: Rose Umbra

Appearance: Cute goth chick

Character: Sakura Matou, Lord Vile Accelerated, Pride, Dobermo

Verse of Origin: Idk, some fantasy world

Name: Jacob/Spider (Dead)

Name: Jacob Thureau

Appearance:
Colin-morgan

Character: Original Eve, Gill, Doomsday (Smallville), Apocalypse_(X-Men_Film_Series)

Verse of Origi: The Real World

Name: Blake/Dragon

Name: Blake Knoth

Appearance:
Steampunkboy

Character: Hendrickso, Enrico Pucci, Mael and Sting Eucliffe

He has a nerfed EoM sword, which gives him:

Resistence against Empathic and Fear manipulation (on the scale of 100k people)

Fire manipulation (Can shoot blasts of fire)

Dammaku (Via the blasts of fire)

Shapeshifting (Can shift it's shape to other weapons)

Regenerationn negation (Up to Low-Mid)

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Name: Samuel/Yobo [Out of game for now]

Name: Samuel Acies

Appearance:
ECF5DAC2-E37E-4C3F-B43F-57096C99F65E
Characters: Archer (EMIYA Alter), James Heller (Force Multipliers on if possible), Demiurge (Overlord), Demon King (Nanatsu no Taizai)

Verse of Origin: Power Rangers (Because why not? Also specifically RPM)

Name: Remiela/Edwellken

Name: Remiela Seraphine

Appearance: Short chin-length hair in a somewhat boyish style. While she also wears gender neutral clothing, her face is undeniably feminine. Seems cold and standoffish at first, but this is really just an act.

Character: Meruem, Kana (Fire Emblem), Korosensei, Saber (Fate/stay night)

Verse of Origin: ???

Name: Edward/Edward

Name: Edward Nowitzski (Bless Prof for giving me a default last name btw)

Appearance: Young dude, wears glasses and a blue plaid shirt

Character: Sayaka Miki, Wither, Isabeau de Bavière, Twilight Sparkle (Pony World)

Name: Hans/Hl3

Name: Hans Eckerstrom

Appearence: Han Dae-Wi with his multi-colored coat

Character: Giorno Giovanna, Diego Brando, Narciso Anasui, Viviano Westwood

Has a nerfed Space Gem, which gives him:

Portals: You can make portals anywhere in a 50 km radius.

Energy blasts: You can shoot energy blast's. They are as strong as you are right now. They have a 3 km range.

Small teleport: You can teleport anywhere in a 30 meter range. It has a cooldown of 10 seconds.

Smoke: You can release a cloud of purple smoke. It is extremely difficult to see through.

Name: Waylon/Torlikoff

Name: Waylon Jordan

Appearance: Tall, long dark brown hair, black eyes.

Character: Dio Brando (Third Key), Carnage (Marvel Comics), Garnet (Steven Universe), Ultimate Kars

Verse of Origin: Real World

Name: Shane/Psycho

Name: Shane

Appearance:
Gil
------->

Character: Garou, Ba, Blazike, Obito Uchiha

Name: Gianna/Overlord

Name: Gianna Petrarca

Appearance: This

Character: Han Jee-Han, Kakashi, Merlin (Nanatsu no Taizai), Dio Brando (JORGE JOESTAR)

Verse of Origin: Anime

Name: Alatreon/Shiro

Name: Alatreon

Appearance: Hazama

Character: Utsuro, Wiz, Noel Vermillio, The Hunter (Monster Hunter)

Verse of Origin: BlazBlue

Name: Blarie/Blah

Name: Blarie Blazy

Appearance:Blaire Blaze but Hachune Mikued

Character: Jin Mo-Ri (base), Awakened Hajime Hinata (no ultimate lucky student or large scale mind control), Twenty-Fifth Baam (Second Enryu's thorn ignition), Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) (whichever one his allowed based on AP decision, no Muso Tensei.)

Verse of Origin: The Internet

Name: Adrian/Swathing

Name: Adrian du Nord

Appearance: literally the same as all my other OCs (brownish blonde hair, chubby lovehandles, emaciated stomach, has the face of LazarBeam)

Character: Okuyasu Nijimura, Ness, Luluco, Steven Universe (character)

Verse of Origin: Little Witch Academia

Name: Sarah/Exodus

Name: Sarah Noel

Appearance: Tall, with Brown hair and a green jacket.

Character: Lord Garmado, Polpo, Meliodas, Vampire (The Sims)

Name: Henry/Spider

Name: Henry David Thureau

Appearance:
Colin-morgan

Character:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sarah_Kerriga

(Please just nerf bat Kerrigan's psionic powers to destroy billions of minds instantly, it's in her 6-C key and is probably mislabeled)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Supreme_Leader_Snoke

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Nox

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/War_(Sleepy_Hollow)

Verse of Origi: The Real World

Name: Greg/Andy

Name: Greg

Appearance: White T-shirt and blue jean.

Character: Hong Meiling (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hong_Meiling), Azrael (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Azrael_(BlazBlue) ), Akuma (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Akuma_(Tekken) ), Li Shuwen (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Assassin_(Fate/Extra) ) Verse of Origin: The Real World

Da Rules

Speak in [] for meta talk.

Don't fill the thread with meta talk when discussing powers. Go to the meta thread for that.

Act nice.

Combat speed is somewhat equalized. If you have a speed advantage, you will still have it. However, if the speed diference is TOO big, it will be Downgraded into just seeing the enemy in slow motion.

Status boost that make you go over the max tier will be nerfed into just making you go over the edge of the tier.

When in a fight, both fighters make a action. Only make one action at a time.

Don't make your actions too complex. Only 1-3 moves in a action at least.

Don't try to force your actions on other players.

Don't take a character that is already taken

So much Madness, can't even count.

"Mum, it's not that big a-"

"CTHULU ADRIAN! THE SAME THING THAT TORMENTED THE STREETS OF BLYTONBURY ALL THOSE DAYS AGO, IS STANDING RIGHT BEFORE US" she sounds panicky, dear nine, I love me mum, but sometimes she can get a bit too paranoid. Well, better to have overparanoia than biomum

SwathingDegenera777 said:
"CTHULU ADRIAN! THE SAME THING THAT TORMENTED THE STREETS OF BLYTONBURY ALL THOSE DAYS AGO, IS STANDING RIGHT BEFORE US" she sounds panicky, dear nine, I love me mum, but sometimes she can get a bit too paranoid. Well, better to have overparanoia than biomum
"CTHULHU. DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT LOST COUSIN OF SQUIDWARD." He said out loud, a bit irritated.

Christian Higdon said:
"CTHULHU. DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT LOST COUSIN OF SQUIDWARD." He said out loud, a bit irritated.
"OHH SHIT BURN. See mum? He ain't cthulu, he STRONGER than cthulu"

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i" mums a stammering mess,

"AND WHAT ABOUT THAT RANDY FELLOW?" She bursts into an enquiry

Aah..... I'm completely alive in this state. What kind of spikes Rose will pull on me? I approached both of Rose and Felix and said: "Sup. Did you find Waylon?"

"ALATREON" I say suddenly.

"I have come to a conclusion!"

"I can't accept your livingness! So I need to suck it all out! Stand still please!"

I begin extending the death bubble out towards him.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh? Me? I can do a lot. Go ahead, hit me. I DARE YOU." He said.
"He's like, Slenderman I think? also a ghost, and a waluigi racket"

"G-g-gh-host?"

"Yeah"

"Adrian, I don't think it's a good idea to associate with these people" she says calmly

"Mum?"

"Yes?"

"I was mindcontrolled by a vampire, had my repressed urges converted into a split personality that proceeded to FLIRT with the vampire, got turned into a willless zombie that was a slave to his will, got beaten, had my jaw fall off, had my jaw REATTACHED, and came back to life, all in the same day"

"Y-Y-Y-YOU W-WHAT?" She says, commencing a fullblown panic attack

"Y-yeah" I say, shame entwine with my voice, I transmit my memories into her for her viewing... well I wouldn't say pleasure, moreas viewing BLANK, possibly DISPLEASURE

@CrimsonStarFallen I use my telepathic powers to subtly probe for information on who has been causing the destruction of America, and Europe.

"Oi, wait!" I escape from the range of the bubble. "Are you that desperate to kill everyone!? Killing comrades and whatnot!?"

"You're undead you'll be fine without life!" I keep expanding the bubble. "Please hold still, this won't hurt a bit!

I now ask myself why i didn't use my powers to make food. Huh.

I go back to main universe and go mess around in China.

Christian Higdon said:
"Yes. I'm a ghost. Got a problem?" He spoke, a bit mad as tentacles started SLOWLY slipping out.
"A-a-adrian" she says, embracing me in a hug, tears rolling down our eyes in unison

"Y-y-yeah?"

"w-w-why? Why did you let the vampire bud you?"

"B-b-bec-cause I deserve it, I'm n-nothing b-but a burden to you. You have to feed three mouths, fly me to school, all on a meager salary. You d-don't deserve to put up with my shit. I don't deserve any of this"

"Adrian?"

"H-h-h-h-huh?"

"Shut up honey"

"w-w-what?"

"So what if your a burden? Your the cutest, funniest, most heartwarming burden i've ever had the pleasure of dealing with!, You may be a burden, but your a burden I'd gladly carry, even if you were a hellraiser like Akko"

"M-m-mum" I say, crying into her shoulder.

Suddenly, students start pouring into the classroom

"Miss Callistis? Who is that?"

"O-o-oh-h u-uh"

"Don't w-w-w-worr-r-ry m-mum, it's a-about time w-we left"

"MUM!?!" A student shouts.

"I-i-i'll miss you"

"Don't worry, I'll be back!" I say, in a shitty schwarzenaeger voice

I conjure forth a portal back home and hop into it

"HOSTLESS, Randy? I trust you.... barely, but my son does, so I'll give him that. But then again he's not the greatest judge of character..."

She says, accidentally derailing herself.

"P-p-p-po-oint is, every lay a finger on my son, and I'll make you regret it" she says, swathing with a fervent girth of sternness

"Like that'll work. This is nothing compared to the power of the blue!"

[I still have BlazBlue soul resistance, remember?]

I punched the bubble so that it will break into pieces.

"Okay, then." Randy spoke out, going back in.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'LL ENJOY COMING HERE. HEHE!" He went in.

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, then." Randy spoke out, going back in.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'LL ENJOY COMING HERE. HEHE!" He went in.
"Love ya mum!" I say, peering my head out of portal one last time to blow her a goodbye smooch, but... OH NINE

My jaw falls off

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" scream her alongside several students

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS looked at Adrian and snapped his fingers, fixing anything wrong with him now.
"Thanks fam!" I say

"I w-w-w-wish I could give you something, but you got like, near omnipotence... Oh wait!" as I exit the portal and back into the other verse, I draw an image.

"it's us doing this like, dabbing high five fusion thingy? I don't know, I thought you would like it" I say

"I GUESS...." HOSTLESS said.

"WAIT. WHAT'S THAT....I NEED TO GO. QUICKLY." HOSTLESS then tore a portal in reality and left.

Christian Higdon said:
"WAIT. WHAT'S THAT....I NEED TO GO. QUICKLY." HOSTLESS then tore a portal in reality and left.
"Have fun! Assuming it isn't a bad thing, even then if it IS a bad thing, I hope it's as minimally bad as possible!" I say, waving to him before he leaves

Christian Higdon said:
"Have fun! Assuming it isn't a bad thing, even then if it IS a bad thing, I hope it's as minimally bad as possible!" I say, waving to him before he leaves
Something doesn't feel right...

"WAIT!" I say, following him into the tear

HOSTLESS looked at the flaming mess of what was his castle. "WHO DID THIS!?" He said and got his answer in a rude way.

A being then choked him with one hand.

"Hmph."

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS looked at the flaming mess of what was his castle. "WHO DID THIS!?" He said and got his answer in a rude way.
A being then choked him with one hand.

"Hmph."
I see Hostless being choked by this being, I am of scaredness so, yet in spite of it I act

"H-h-h-hey-y m-m-ister! S-stop choking my friend!" I say

Christian Higdon said:
"Who are you?" He let go of the beast and looked at the kid.
"I-I am Adrian Du Nord, and I'm Hostless's friend! I may not be strong enough to fight you, but even then. I'm not going to let you mess with my friend!"

Christian Higdon said:
Nightmare then growled. He sounded like this.
Fear consumes me, entwining itself with every thread of my being... But in spite of it, I tread onward

"Y-y-y-you s-sound q-quite scary, but so be it! If you have my friend, then I'm not going to stop until you release them!"

Christian Higdon said:
".....Fine. We shall meet later." He said, before teleporting off.
NIGHTMARE DEFEATED
It didn't really feel like a defeat, but i'll take whatever I can get

"Hostless!" I say, rushing towards their collapsed body

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
"Like that'll work. This is nothing compared to the power of the blue!"
[I still have BlazBlue soul resistance, remember?]

I punched the bubble so that it will break into pieces.
[It's a bubble of magic, not a physical bubble you can punch]

[Oh yeah, I didn't know about that]

"It just passed through!? Tch! Stop! I don't want to fight you!" Saying while I'm stepping back once more.

[Too late]

His hand passes through the bubble, but when he pulls his hand back out, he leaves a chunk of life with it.

I pull it back in, absorb it, and burn it, then continue expanding the bubble.

"Please don't fight this! You're making this very difficult for me!"

"I won't die in a place like this! Murakumo Unit!!" I summoned and activated the Murakumo unit. 8 swords sprouts from my dark violet armor with a single katana on my hand.
Ed967c2c9ccd1f3dbae9992d46592c0c
With this armor, I resist my life force being absorbed. My life force is already been replaced by Altana. I cut my own hand in order to get out.

"Kuh"

"Wait, why are you putting armour on! I don't want to fight! I'm not trying to kill you, I just need to get rid of your life! Why don't you understand!!!"

[There was zero reason to cut off your hand, but alright]

Back