• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Some want to do that to the universe, but world sounds cooler, so whatever) 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 10

Christian Higdon said:
The Grinch was terrified. At that point, his heart didn't grow three times. His fear grew four times. He was scared out of his wits.
I telekinetically lift all the presents into the air

"Graseta Gatling, Fire" I say, launching the beam at the presents suspended in the air. Watching as they evaporate

"Graseta Disarm" I say, deactivating Grasetas weaponry

"Now let's see what happens to the children of the town" I say. Staring upon the town with Grinch

The children awaken as it turns to Dawn, and yes. Whilst sad they may be, with presents neither for you or me. They still treat each other with kindness

"For you see Grinch, these children were in it not for the gifts. For kindness they were. Presents are secondary when it comes to treating one's neighbor kindly. Truly are these children that would have made santa proud"

"Come, let's go down to the town"

Something struck the big green bully. What he said earlier.

"In the end, we're both miserable."

He then teared up. He went back to what happened. He was adopted, his mother dead. She was the only one there to care for him, and his foster parents let him run away. They were polar opposites.

His tears made an entire puddle.

I walk up and pat Malucius.

"There there" I say in monotone.

Shadow hands run up his back, giving him a massage.

"There there" I say in monotone.

Shadow hands start massaging his temples.

"There there"

Shadow hands stab into his temples and into his brain.

"Shhhhhhh"

Shadow hands start hacking his mind to physically and metaphorically cut out his depression.

I flush the toilet, I then grab the key and exit the bathroom.

"Sorry for taking so long, what did I miss ?"

I ask Azencard and Shane

Christian Higdon said:
Something struck the big green bully. What he said earlier.

"In the end, we're both miserable."

He then teared up. He went back to what happened. He was adopted, his mother dead. She was the only one there to care for him, and his foster parents let him run away. They were polar opposites.

His tears made an entire puddle.
I walk up to hug him

"It's okay, they can't hurt you now. Not on my watch"

"Do you see the importance of kindness? It's our only way to prevent the unfeelingness of the world. From leaving us all broke , heartlass thrall"

"We're in this together. Harbrjngers of kindness and forgiveness"

Overlord775 said:

I ask Azencard and Shane
"Hello there again." He said, tipping his hat.

Then, something was felt. Something else increased. His heart. It was growing bigger and bigger. The Grinch was healed of his inner grouchiness.

Overlord775 said:

I ask Azencard and Shane
Still making the hole,

"We came up with the plans for the base and are starting to make it, the plans are over there" I jester towards a tree stump the plans are on.

[Plans]

Christian Higdon said:
Then, something was felt. Something else increased. His heart. It was growing bigger and bigger. The Grinch was healed of his inner grouchiness.
"C'mon, we should tell the kids what happened"

"So long as earnest you are, forgive you they shall" I say, as we fly towards the citizens of the town, to explain to them what happened to their presents so

"If they don't forgive you, something I doubt, I'll be there to protect you. Don't worry man, you got this"

Overlord775 said:

I ask Azencard and Shane
"We started doing the base."

I cut out his ability to feel sadness. The hands retract from his mind, bringing a glowing chunk of "data" with it. Then I store it away inside a pocket dimension of darkness.

"Are you feeling better now Malucius?" I say, still in monotone, continuing to massage him.

"So long as earnest you are, forgive you they shall" I say, as we fly towards the citizens of the town, to explain to them what happened to their presents so

"If they don't forgive you, something I doubt, I'll be there to protect you. Don't worry man, you got this"

"Thanks." He then told what had happened and tried to earn the forgiveness of them.

PsychoWarper said:
Still making the hole,

"We came up with the plans for the base and are starting to make it, the plans are over there" I jester towards a tree stump the plans are on.

[Plans]
"They look good to me"

I says as I start helping Shane to create the hole by using earth jutsu too

"Thanks." He then told what had happened and tried to earn the forgiveness of them.

"Sure he may have taken your presents kids. But not out of an evilness so, he felt lonely and hurt per his circumstances so. Pity him not, demean him not. Merely forgive him... Or not. Hopefully you do. Because ill-minded he was not"

They gave him forgiveness. After years of hating the noise, the toys, all of it, he was given hope after all the years.

Christian Higdon said:
They gave him forgiveness. After years of hating the noise, the toys, all of it, he was given hope after all the years.
"Called it! Man you incurred le forgiveness!"

"Hey kids wanna see a cool trick?" I say

"OI GRASETA, LAUNCH PHOTONIC FIREWORKS"

The Graseta launches the fireworks into the air, soundless they are, and of all colors so

"Also any epileptics in the crowd? Don't worry, made sure that the fireworks didn't emit any epilepsy aggravating wavelengths"

"Yeah... This should keep going for like fifteen more minutes. Hope y'all enjoy the show!"

"And mister Grinch? Do you wanna stay here? If so. I don't mind. I got some cool friends I wanna introduce you to some of my Bros"

The massaging is nice, but since I don't feel sad anymore something else has to filled up that gap. Malucius begins to feel a strong sense of duty that he used to have when Satan ruled Hell properly.

I stand up "Thank you very much Rose. You know, Hell isn't what people think it is. There are indeed demons and there's also alot of hellfire. What people get wrong is that damned souls aren't send there to be tortured for eternity. The damnd souls are send there to be reforged, this is indeed a painful and tedious process, but fater that they are purified and get another chance. I used to bring in those souls.

I may be weaker than I ever was, but I can still send those souls to hell and have some fun while doing it"

"I'll be with these people, so no thanks! Have a good life and a God bless you!" He shouted as they carried him off. He was having fun now that they accepted him.

Christian Higdon said:
"I'll be with these people, so no thanks! Have a good life and a God bless you!" He shouted as they carried him off. He was having fun now that they accepted him.
"You got it fam! I'll visit sometime. But here!" I say, tossing him a biosensor conduit

"If you ever need me, hit that and I'll be auto teleported here,. It's also got like a text line but I'm still working out the bugs on that soooooo it won't be as reliable as the auto teleport."

"Farewell good town! May kindness and peace bless you! Also if you see a vampire named Waylon just tell mister Grinch and he'll get me and I can teleport you guys somewhere safe!"

"Oh wait I forgot to mention. There's a vampire named Waylon that wants me dead. Unlike mister Grinch he's having a hard time seeing the importance of niceness. But one day fellow kin!" I say. Boarding my mech. Shifting it to waverider mode, and flying off into the distance

"I'm so glad you're feeling better" I say with a slight upbeat tone looking into his deep crimson eyes.

Then I look away.

"The plan must continue after all" I say, back to monotone. "My workers should have already quarried a vast amount of raw materials. I can set them to building as soon as we have taken the next step. Be on the look out for it please"

"Uhh.. ok" Malucius wasn't really aware of the way Rose had look at him as he was urging to purify this world by wiping out humanity. "I'll do that then..."

[yeah, but malucius kind of is having a hard time controlling himself]

Malucius almost snaps. This world still has so many humans on it. He needs to purge them, he needs to send the damned to hell and clean this planet.

[how tho]

[It's a plotline that doesn't interfere with the main RP. So maybe a psychic Aura generated by the terror Jeff has inflicted upon other's is inducing this disturbance]

Christian Higdon said:
A house is seen as noise comes out. Almost like....an argument?
Noticing the house, I set the Graseta to standby and fly into the house

"Is everything okay? I was sending some weird psychic juju from like, a whole continent away"

Torlikoff said:
"So uh, are you good now? You seem like you're missing that previous cynicism"
I don't notice Waylon talking to me as I look at the horizon with now burning eyes and a murderous intent.

[Meanwhile]

After finally "threatened to destroy the city" with my aura, finally these guy came...along with barrage of missiles and bullets.

...Isn't that kind of overkill just for one person? Where the dialog, the mandatory "put down your gun"? Why did they go straight to murdertown?

...Doesn't matter though.

I then immediately dive down into the sea, and slam my feet onto the surface. The sea immediately spread open, and a giant fish monster reveal it form.

'As long as I shown my merit, I would have a good resume.'

WHYNAUT said:
Torlikoff said:
"So uh, are you good now? You seem like you're missing that previous cynicism"
I don't notice Waylon talking to me as I look at the horizon with now burning eyes and a murderous intent.
"Hello? If you're about to go on a killing spree, I support you, but it may not be the time."

Back