• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Some want to do that to the universe, but world sounds cooler, so whatever) 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 10

Hl3 or bust said:
I create a portal in front of the meteor just before it hits me, with the exit being right in front of the magiciain;s face
The magician's makes a portal in front of your portal, leading the meteor on your back.

I start looking into all kinds of different universes to see if any of them offer me something interesting,but nothing compares to what my life used to be like.

I should go back to earth

I teleport back to the spot where we arrived.

i quickly turn around and make a motion to slash at the meteor, but just before it connects i teleport behind the magician, his head where the meteor was

[do you have resistance against death manipulation?

Because boi are you lucky that you didn't call me by my full real name if you don't]

I recall Father Alvin, rage consumes me.

I open a portal to a universe comprised of pedophiles

P e d o p h I l e m u r d e r t I m e I n t e n s I f I e s

"OI PEDOPHILES. DIE TIME" I say, launching a blast of PK Rocking and Za HANDO into a crowd In central park.

I step in, flying at the speed of light as I launch my fists towards them.

Wait... I can use PEDOPHILE souls to power my mech, dooming them to an excruciating death whilst they redeem themselves in the only way they can.

I telekinetically lift the souls from their corpses and lift them back into the other verse. The one with the Gundam I still

"Yo Mr Azencard mind condensing these pedophile souls I murdered into a philisosphers stone? I killed like say... A hundred. So a hundred soul philosophers stone"

"I was gathering information on this world and... Thinking about certain things" I say with a voice that doesn't have any power in it.

The magician teleports 50 meters away and makes a omnidirectional forcefield.

The meteor hits the ground with extreme power. [60 Megatons.]

SwathingDegenera777 said:
I recall Father Alvin, rage consumes me.

I open a portal to a universe comprised of pedophiles

P e d o p h I l e m u r d e r t I m e I n t e n s I f I e s

"OI PEDOPHILES. DIE TIME" I say, launching a blast of PK Rocking and Za HANDO into a crowd In central park.

I step in, flying at the speed of light as I launch my fists towards them.

Wait... I can use PEDOPHILE souls to power my mech, dooming them to an excruciating death whilst they redeem themselves in the only way they can.

I telekinetically lift the souls from their corpses and lift them back into the other verse. The one with the Gundam I still

"Yo Mr Azencard mind condensing these pedophile souls I murdered into a philisosphers stone? I killed like say... A hundred. So a hundred soul philosophers stone"
Omni snaps, this Alternative Universe and this events are erased.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
The magician teleports 50 meters away and makes a omnidirectional forcefield.

The meteor hits the ground with extreme power. [60 Megatons.]

[So is everyone dead? Also please condense the pedophile souls into a philosophers stone]

Omni snaps, this Alternative Universe and this events are erased.

Dammit, guess I can just murder virgins in a gang bar. I say, teleporting to New ORLEANS, entering a gang bar, and murdering everyone in the bar... Who is also a virgin. That's like 75 souls right there.

"Yo Azencard, could you please condense these gangbanger souls into a philisosphers stone? It's like 75 souls so I THINK it's big enough to power my mech"

Hl3 or bust said:
GE quickly creates a layer of plants around me, with a radius about as large as it's range
The plants block the attack, the damage is reflected back into the forcefield.

After the explosion ends, the magician waves his wand a bit, and the dust lifted by the meteor is condensed and fired at you.

"...You know what? Sure." I make a alchemy circle and make those souls into a philosopher's stone.

I give it to Adrian.

WHYNAUT said:
"I was gathering information on this world and... Thinking about certain things" I say with a voice that doesn't have any power in it.
"Like what? You seem a little down."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"...You know what? Sure." I make a alchemy circle and make those souls into a philosopher's stone.

I give it to Adrian.
"Thank you!" I say as I open the engine to the Mecha and wire up the philosophers stone into the Minovsly Reactor, the biosensor engages in some weird clicking noise, THEN plays Entry 17.. no biggie

"Aaaand done! Now all I need is the solar engine of a Grapearl and we can effectively use this as a backup if stealth fails!"

I try to avoid the question. "I'm going to look into the original universe again"

There I see the stupid kid messing with a mech. Interesting.

"introducing the Graseta Gundam Mk. One! This baby can fit so many ******* Minovsly Particles it has to be SEEN to believed" I say, entering the cockpit and synching with the Biosensor

Biosensor connected, ability emulation ensuing in three, two, one... Mimicry of Biological Abilities complete"

"As you can see, the Graseta Gundam Mk. One mimics the abilities of the pilot. You can erase space with your hand? The Graseta MIMICS that using it's unique Biosensor system. It's effectively an ability conduit" I say as I walk the Graseta around the base.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
"introducing the Graseta Gundam Mk. One! This baby can fit so many ******* Minovsly Particles it has to be SEEN to believed" I say, entering the cockpit and synching with the Biosensor

Biosensor connected, ability emulation ensuing in three, two, one... Mimicry of Biological Abilities complete"

"As you can see, the Graseta Gundam Mk. One mimics the abilities of the pilot. You can erase space with your hand? The Graseta MIMICS that using it's unique Biosensor system. It's effectively an ability conduit" I say as I walk the Graseta around the base.
The power of the Philosopher's Stone runs out, the Mech falling on the ground.

The power of the Philosopher's Stone runs out, the Mech falling on the ground.

"ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME? IS THE GRAPEARL SOLAR ENGINE WORKING? WHAT ABOUT THE MINOVSKY REACTOR?"

Seeing the mech run out of power I teleport back to that earth. I become one with the shadows and stay at a distance. I snap my fingers and the mech gets turned into a grain of sand with Adrian still inside.

WHYNAUT said:
Seeing the mech run out of power I teleport back to that earth. I become one with the shadows and stay at a distance. I snap my fingers and the mech gets turned into a grain of sand with Adrian still inside.
[So I'm doused in sand? That's not that bad]

"THIS ISNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN"

Hl3 or bust said:
[pretty sure the reflection doesn't work like that but ok]

the condensed dust simply hits the plant layer
[It works for him.]

The man get's knocked back.

He uses magic to teleport the plants away. He tries to hit you with a magic blast.

"That kid Adrian built a mech and the mech suddenly stopped working while he was inside of it. I teleported there and turned the mech in to this grain of sand with him still in it"

having anticipated him doing something about the plants, i created a portal and had Nut King Call throw around 10 screws and nuts through it, with the exit just behind his head, while GE makes another, slightly smaller layer of plants, giving the illusion of separate layers

I take the grain of salt.

"Your blood tasted like shit, by the way." I say to it, before putting it in a bubble and into my pocket dimension.

WHYNAUT said:
"That kid Adrian built a mech and the mech suddenly stopped working while he was inside of it. I teleported there and turned the mech in to this grain of sand with him still in it"
[So I'm just a body? Or did I get turned into sand too?]

The soul fades, disappating into the ethereal background of the multiverse

[GOTCHA]

Your soul explodes.

[Make a new character now. Age limit of 15 please.]

The soul fades, disappating into the ethereal background of the multiverse

[GOTCHA]

Your soul explodes.

[Make a new character now. Age limit of 15 please.]

[Kay, guess I'll have it be that my lingering spite and depression created a new soul that now in habits the body of a teenager that recently commited suicide]

Hl3 or bust said:
having anticipated him doing something about the plants, i created a portal and had Nut King Call throw around 10 screws and nuts through it, with the exit just behind his head, while GE makes another, slightly smaller layer of plants, giving the illusion of separate layers
The 'NUTs hit, but his head turns into gas.

Turns out you were fighting a clone. The real one appears from above, in a small rock.

He rises his wand, your plants transmutating into Dragons that attack you.

Back