• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Some want to do that to the universe, but world sounds cooler, so whatever) 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 10

I rip out the souls of the people inside the mechs and eat them. Then I call off the corpse Xenos.

I leave the mechs alone because the people inside will probably be tasty, but they've still got the forcefields up even if there's only corpses inside now. Good enough.

I turn to Malucius and Waylon.

"This place looks good to use as a new base. Certainly better than just sitting around on the coast of Australia"

Christian Higdon said:
"Who might you be to come here?" Slender asked.
"An abused nine year old beaten by their former mum and sexually abused by a priest, currently grappling with the guilt of losing control and accidentally murdering somebody"

"Kid, I'm suicidal too. But wanna know why I keep going o-

"You murdered somebody!?! That wasn't very nice!"

"I know, and it pains me deeply so. But kid... I move on, because of one reason..."

"let me tell yo-"

Before I can finish, Slenderman dashes towards me with a speed hastefulmost in girth

"Yeah, don't know if you noticed but certain people have really strong powers given to them by Mr.Omni."

While I say this I walk around the people coming out of the hole, using Blessing to heal any injured ones.

Christian Higdon said:
"YOU DARE!? I SHALL KILL YOU IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE." He warned him.
Whilst startled, I shittily attempted to maintain composure

"Slender do not hurt hi-" Splendor attempts to say, before my actions occur however...

I summon ZA HANDO, and swipe at Splendor

"You think you can harm me? I'm a telekinetic with the power to summon a punchghost that ERASES SPACE!"

"I"M FREAKING OUT" screams the kid, attempting to jet

"It's okay youngin!" Says Splendor

Slender is conflicted between attacking me and murdering the kid

"By... who?" The girl is confused.

"One of the people you heal begins gasping out "w-water, please... water."

[These guys are all superhuman to some degree, but since they're second generation, they have no idea who Omni is.]

Hl3 or bust said:
"Where did you intend to come up at anyways?"
"Anywhere was fine as long as we were out of the blast zone and on land. Nothing else mattered." The girl furtively glances at the exhausted people around her, and bites her lip. She's not the best lier.

Christian Higdon said:
"WHAT....GAH....HUH.....GRR!" He then swiped his tentacles at both of them.
"Za hando!" I say, swiping the tentacle into nonexistance, wait crap THE KID, I attempt to get to the kid, but then-

"I shall protect you youngin!" Splendor says, tanking the blow, it pains him immensely so, he's barely holding o

"Nearly missed the latter."

i touch the ground, creating several raptor-like creatures. I then have DIver Down make good-enough buckets out of nearby materials and send the dinos with the buckets for the nearest source of fresh water

"Mr. Omni is the reason why we have powers. He placed us in this alternate universe and once a day, we are given two more sets of powers. There are also other beings roaming around, but I wouldn't recommend making them angry due to the varying level of strength they can have."

After saying this, I use Made In Heaven and run to the nearest city before grabbing several water bottles with hands made out of darkness and come back at speeds fast enough that most people don't even notice I left.

Good thing I still had money left over from those gangsters. Stealing is a crime.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Za hando!" I say, swiping the tentacle into nonexistance, wait crap THE KID, I attempt to get to the kid, but then-
"I shall protect you youngin!" Splendor says, tanking the blow, it pains him immensely so, he's barely holding o
"Heh. Look at you, Splendy. Weak, like you always are." He tried killing him.

Christian Higdon said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Oi slender, ever heard of a revolutionary technique called eating shit? From what i've heard it's sweeping the nation!" I say, attempting to distract him as I lure him into my trap

[meanwhile]

...Come to think of it, probably the wave of bullets and missiles isn't aimed at me, but at the wave of fish monster below me.

It's also "coincidentally" aimed at me too though, so I'm glad I shown myself to be not hostile.

As I sweep the sea in front of Tokyo with my Qi, I find out that the fish monster of similar size earlier is numbered by the millions.

...Goddamn that a lot of fish. Whoever is controlling them must be quite good...There he is, about 100 km southeast.

Okay, since they wil be fine taking care of the mook...and thus, not much merit for me here, I'm going to take care of the boss.

Thinking such, I immediately dive down into the sea, and as the fish monster immediately charge at me, I made a stand, and arc my fist.

"Dragon Sign: Dragon Part the Sea"

...Immediately after, I found myself fisting the boss straight through the heart, every fish come into my way get obliterated, and the sea split in half.

Christian Higdon said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Oi slender, ever heard of a revolutionary technique called eating shit? From what i've heard it's sweeping the nation!" I say, attempting to distract him as I lure him into my trap
Static formed.

"WHAT!?" He was very, VERY mad.

"Omni, huh... I guess we'd have died in that shelter without him." The girl mutters quietly enough that this is actually meta knowledge.

"Alternate Universe? I don't know about you, but this is definitely my damn world. I wouldn't know half of these assholes if it weren't."

Back