• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 15

[You mean there are millions of heroes? What's next they got a spacefaring empire and Flying cars?]

[Nope, there are a couple hundred thousand. Remember that china is part of the alliance.

Also you got European Turkey, Asian Turkey is good]

[You mean there are millions of heroes? What's next they got a spacefaring empire and Flying cars?]

[Nope, there are a couple hundred thousand. Remember that china is part of the alliance.

Also you got European Turkey, Asian Turkey is good]

[I took all turkey when I took the Middle East. And does that mean that there is a powered being every 10000 normals? I thought it was more like 1 in 10000000... Also this means that Every country can do that, not just China.]

You see two girls come to you and say: "Hello Mr Kaiju, wanna take a photo?"

"Sure. I mean, I may gain rulership, so why not?" He said.

[Them Turkey is not part of it.

Also, no way it's 1 in 10000000. There would be only 700 powered guys in the whole world.]

As i also notice that I have horns sticking out from behind my shoulders, nearly to the height of my normal horns, i decide to go and see how Japan has fared

[I'm still waiting to know if it's 1E-4, that makes the "we're strong" logic not make sense or 1E-7]

Iceland is scared that it will be the next after the British Isles so they join the Empire.

"Okay, STAR ROD! I wish to be IMMORTAL!"

He then gained a bigger size and rainbow aura.

"Not exactly immortal, but sure, that's a good substitute."

@Overlord

"Well, i am Walter. I am here to relax"

@Christian

The girls take the photo. "Thanks Mr Kaiju!" They both said, before flying away.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Them Turkey is not part of it.

Also, no way it's 1 in 10000000. There would be only 700 powered guys in the whole world.]
[And being powered then would actually make us special. Instead of being "yeah a powered guy, my town has 10 of them". Also you should have pointed that out at any time during the plot when this would have broken everything, such as the fact that nobody destroyed Earth yet.]

RRTheEndMan said:
[And being powered then would actually make us special. Instead of being "yeah a powered guy, my town has 10 of them". Also you should have pointed that out at any time during the plot when this would have broken everything, such as the fact that nobody destroyed Earth yet.]
[No, powers are not rare, it's that we have powers that exceed the norm, also there was never specified how many powerd beings there are]

[Except not everyone has the power to split planets in half. You know how many tier 8s and 9s and 10s are there? Besides, the same can be asked from a lot of other works of fiction.]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Except not everyone has the power to split planets in half. You know how many tier 8s and 9s and 10s are there? Besides, the same can be asked from a lot of other works of fiction.]
[100000 tier 8s can't run an economy alone. Tier doesn't matter in some situations tbh. Also you could have pointed out this fact earlier on, instead of making it up randomly. And if the 100000s are tier 8s they would not be able to stop a decent threat, so that remains. And why did only Asian countries think about that? It doesn't make sense.]

I seem to have a gained magical powers and a control over light, heat and fire. I can also stop time entirely now.

RRTheEndMan said:
[100000 tier 8s can't run an economy alone. Tier doesn't matter in some situations tbh. Also you could have pointed out this fact earlier on, instead of making it up randomly. And if the 100000s are tier 8s they would not be able to stop a decent threat, so that remains. And why did only Asian countries think about that? It doesn't make sense.]
[They have magic and gundamm level tecnology, they don't care about your puny empire and puny logic]

[They have magic and gundamm level tecnology, they don't care about your puny empire]

[What is Gundam level technology and how com they have it and not like every other country on Earth? This seems Special Pledging]

[I never said that only Asian countries though of that. You also need to take into account that it's not 100000 tier 8s running a economy. There are powers which don't relate to strength, how do you think these countries are getting robots as their militaries? Also, why would i point that out earlier? There was no need to do it.]

"I must go now..." He dug back to the base, to the cave, where he was still shining with a rainbow aura. He still had the robe and the crown with him.

[They have magic and gundamm level tecnology, they don't care about your puny empire]

[What is Gundam level technology and how com they have it and not like every other country on Earth? This seems Special Pledging]

[Again, it was never said they were the only ones who have it or plan to have it. My entire sub story is a guy making a army of robots to hunt me.]

"If this is about em declaring war on the world, I've changed my mind. I just want to rule the Netherlands and Belgium in peace", I say.

But they don't listen and the man suddenly throws a knife knife at me.

I sense magic coming from the knife, but I don't dodge it. The knife comes close to mee and it hits my Multilayered dimensional barrier.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
@Overlord
"Well, i am Walter. I am here to relax"
Cirno: "Well, I'm Cirno, i'm a fairy. Nice to meet you"

Christian Higdon said:
"I must go now..." He dug back to the base, to the cave, where he was still shining with a rainbow aura. He still had the robe and the crown with him.
You notice that something large followed you trough your tunnel

WHYNAUT said:
"If this is about em declaring war on the world, I've changed my mind. I just want to rule the Netherlands and Belgium in peace", I say.

But they don't listen and the man suddenly throws a knife knife at me.

I sense magic coming from the knife, but I don't dodge it. The knife comes close to mee and it hits my Multilayered dimensional barrier.
[Ouch! Somebody's gonna need healing!]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[I never said that only Asian countries though of that. You also need to take into account that it's not 100000 tier 8s running a economy. There are powers which don't relate to strength, how do you think these countries are getting robots as their militaries? Also, why would i point that out earlier? There was no need to do it.]
[Because if countries don't have manual work it completely changes Politics. Also, it should be up to Kajiu, who had this Idea first, to decide the amount, between the logically consistent 1E-7 and the inconsistent 1E-3] Since every powered there is weak I kill them all in their sleep and take over the countries I wanted to.

Back