• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 15

[Oh, boy, I now have Bowser's hax.]

"What's this?" He had a bag with him. He opened it to see a lot of weaponry.

Returning to the ash hill, i realize, through my very wide field of vision, that i have ten large wings and 6 dragon heads and necks coming out of my back with a long, 2-pronged spear floating near me

"Hehehe....you see this, moth? Look at all of this!" He said, referring to the bag of weapons he had. All of them looked ancient, yet he knew they could change this world forever.

"When I'm done, part of Earth's core will be in my stomach."

Seems i also got something close to Sora's new (AKA KH3) clothes.

My hair color is now the same as Sora's. This is the best day of my life.

Christian Higdon said:
"Hehehe....you see this, moth? Look at all of this!" He said, referring to the bag of weapons he had. All of them looked ancient, yet he knew they could change this world forever.
"When I'm done, part of Earth's core will be in my stomach."
Smol Moth is 200% confused

I stop fanboying and notice i have the Kingdom Key... And i can change to any i want.

• Insert 1 hour of Walter fanboying

I use shabtis to do all the manual work in the Empire, and propose to India to do the same, plus protecting the country. I manage to get control of India and of the land the FoO let me take, then I stop and free the SA population.

I start test my new powers. Flowmotion, flying, using Magic, warping through space, teleporting. This is so cool.

Christian Higdon said:
"What the hell are you doing here? Don't you see that I have a genius plan here?" He asked, confused.
[This is towards me correct?]

[Also do we have our new powers?]

RRTheEndMan said:
I use shabtis to do all the manual work in the Empire, and propose to India to do the same, plus protecting the country. I manage to get control of India and of the land the FoO let me take, then I stop and free the SA population.
[What lands did you want again?]

[Oh, yeah, Japan...I dunno. I may go there again, but this time, I'll probs f**k it up worse. As for the question, possibly...]

[What lands did you want again?]

[Southeast Asia, Nepal, Bhutan, Ex.british India, Oceania and the weird islands wetween SE Asia and Oceania. And the Philippines.]

"Yeah, he's fluffy and all...but I was busy making a plan here..." He said, looking at the weapons before hiding them secretly.

Back