• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 15

[Btw, in case you guys missed it, Omni has 1-A hax. He is a smurf]

I point at Ripo and Whyr. "Both of those dudes are our enemies. Be careful around them." I say to big guy.

"I made a deal with you remember? I have kept my promise so stop plotting against me", I say to Walter.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Btw, in case you guys missed it, Omni has 1-A hax. He is a smurf]

I point at Ripo and Whyr. "Both of those dudes are our enemies. Be careful around them." I say to big guy.
The smoke forms into "I think the casual admittance of holding all of South America hostage was a good indication of that."

[You can't read him, he resists mind manip]

[But I don't manipulate his mind, I jsut read his thoughts. Aren't those two apart?]

[That's a good question actualy. I'll make a thread about it later]

RRTheEndMan said:
"It's not like Kabus didn't kil 286 million people?"
"Not everyone in our country died. It was actually more like 250,000,000. Not everyone was there in the cities to be slain, and there were some survivors, albeit barely."

"Then stop acting so agressive against me. If anything I should be mad at you for killing some of my Rahkshi"

WHYNAUT said:
"I made a deal with you remember? I have kept my promise so stop plotting against me", I say to Walter.
"What do you mean? Im not plotting against you." I said.

In my mind, i said "Shut up you liar, you think im stupid?"

The smoke forms into "The snakes? The first one just stood there hissing at me before shooting a beam of plasma at me, and when I retaliated, more came out of the wood-work."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
WHYNAUT said:
"What do you mean? Im not plotting against you." I said.

In my mind, i said "Shut up you liar, you think im stupid?"
"I could hear you when you talked to the new guy. I'm also aware that your group has been wearing masks to hide their identities and that you have been seeking more allies with the goal of taking out the NBE. I understand that you're against Ripo, but I have nothing to do with his actions"

"It worked..."

He ran up to Ripo, a crazed look on his face.

"IT WORKED! HAHAHA! THANK THE LORD I KILLED IT WORKED!"

"Once again. I will bestow upon you your new powers."

A light glows, and you find yourself where you were before.

Back