• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE FUNCTION [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Javenplayz253

He/Him
buff-richard-watterson.gif

This is going to be my last RP thread (as of now)
Anyways some ocs rented a Mansion and just... hang out
Rules
1. NO GODMODDING
2. Unlimited characters but keep 3 as the most (if you want to)
3. Have fun!!!!
4. Atleast one Oc the rest of yo cast can be vs battle wiki Idc
5. finished or unfinished or not existing profiles are allowed yuh!

Last edited:
(It seems like this ain't going off so...)
Javenplayz (Fcc) and Garret (Fcc) were dropped off by Javen's Adoptive mother Slimer
"So uhh... do we just go in or...?"
Playz and Garret walked in and it looked fabulous! Both smirked as they immediately raced each other to the back yard and saw a big pool
"3.. 2.. 1!"
Garret pushed Playz into the pool
"...Man... screw you!"

Asuna suddenly burst through a door, her expression making her look as if she was slightly annoyed, like she was looking for something and couldn’t find it.

Asuna: “Where’s the snacks?! This place is so huge, it’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack!” She says.

Asuna suddenly burst through a door, her expression making her look as if she was slightly annoyed, like she was looking for something and couldn’t find it.

Asuna: “Where’s the snacks?! This place is so huge, it’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack!” She says.

Following Asuna was... a Alpaca?
"Ahehuhu!"
Then the Alpaca launched a cinnamon roll.
Then some weird... tentacles fixed the door

Bug Stickman: Err... Not sure. Just don't look in the closet.

A purple bag sticks out of the crack in the door.

Bug Stickman: Err... Not sure. Just don't look in the closet.

A purple bag sticks out of the crack in the door.
Colton (who was forced to socialize)
Just had his arms crossed and Spoke in a (fake) Russian accent
"I f*cking hate it here, I only came In here for the bread sticks."

Sonic.EXE: Not only that, I defended it from a masked maniac.
"Honestly props to you man! My day was already ruined when I was sent here last thing I need is a certain blonde anime woman that specializes in gun-"

"GUESS WHO'S BACK B*TCHES!"
Playz and Garret groaned when they heard the familiar voice
"ME! DAZZLING! THE SYLVEON QUEEN!"

Back