• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 15

I send my shadow hand at the man. He tries to dodge, but isn't fast enough. I break out of my robot body and use the man's body to make a new body for myself.

"If you want to fight me then let's do over the Pacific Ocean", I tell the woman.

I fly to the Pacific Ocean with the woman close behind me.

[She's a combination of Tohru and Future Trunks]

Christian Higdon said:
WHYNAUT said:
"If this is about em declaring war on the world, I've changed my mind. I just want to rule the Netherlands and Belgium in peace", I say.

But they don't listen and the man suddenly throws a knife knife at me.

I sense magic coming from the knife, but I don't dodge it. The knife comes close to mee and it hits my Multilayered dimensional barrier.
[Ouch! Somebody's gonna need healing!]
[Why?]

Just to test his magic out, Kabus shot some magic from the cave to Japan. It shot out and manifested into a Goomba.

RRTheEndMan said:
Since every powered there is weak I kill them all in their sleep and take over the countries I wanted to.
[NO YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT]

Mr sunlight and Weeaboo stop your attempt at genocide before it even happens

[Also it's broad daylight]

[Technically with the Rod, I have the power to do many things. I couldn't do whatever (granting resistances) but it's still helpful as long as I don't go above a High 4-C.]

I stop flying. The woman comes at me at high speeds with her own sword. I easily dodge all her attacks as I can seemingly see the coming at me in slow motion.

I start fighting back with my own sword. She then fires a large beam out of her mouth which I dodge but instantly teleporting behind her. I use my new ability to get a complete view of the battlefield. I notice everything that happens.

She shoots another beam at me, but I simply reflect it back at he with my sword. I then put her in a stasis field and use my hell flare. It consumes most of her magic and burns her badly even though she's resistant to fire attacks.

I then shoot forward and I behead.

RRTheEndMan said:
[I did it from orbit, how could they seee. Also isn't it night there? And it's mass murder, not genocide]
[What are you doing? Genocide? My PC probably won't be too happy with that]

Since every powered there is weak I kill them all in their sleep and take over the countries I wanted to.

[Lolno]

Mr Sunset (Asia strongest hero) uses his power and a wave of energy sends you flying to the edge of the Solar System.

[IT'S CALLED MASS MURDER, GENOCIDE IS ETHNICAL MASS MURDER. Also switch the "I kill Everybody with an "I seal and brainwash everybody"]

[What are you doing? Genocide? My PC probably won't be too happy with that]

[He wants to kill a bunch of people because he didn't understand what i said.]

RRTheEndMan said:
[I did it from orbit, how could they seee. Also isn't it night there? And it's mass murder, not genocide]
[You didn't say that, also Mr Sunlight is basically superman, so he woud hear you firing at them. Also even without counting the superhumans the army of those countries is super powerfull, so you would be able to take them over so easilly as you said you did.]

RRTheEndMan said:
[IT'S CALLED MASS MURDER, GENOCIDE IS ETHNICAL MASS MURDER. Also switch the "I kill Everybody with an "I seal and brainwash everybody"]
((There's no way to make sure it's everybody just because you say so though.))

With my obscene vision, i see the guy wh0 bragged about holding South America hostage doing something in the upper atmosphere

WHYNAUT said:
[Ok. But y tho?]
[If you're addressing me, it's because making up one NPC is very different from judging the powers of an entire army of them. Also if we kill all the powerful NPCs, that would just be boring]

[Ok guys assum I just sealed all of them, they couldn't notice. I didn't know opf Sunshine and Weaboo, are they another 2 mary sues created just to stop me because you have to be self-consistent?]

[But maybe I can't read 500 posts every day? Maybe I have better things to do with my life? Also again, I said that I retcon that and I just seal them]

I realize my new powers seem similar to those in a manga. I go back to my base to try something out.

I give one of my Rahkshi a name:"You will be called Rahka from now on", I say while focusing magic power on him.

I then leave to see what the hell Ripo is doing.

RRTheEndMan said:
[Ok guys assum I just sealed all of them, they couldn't notice. I didn't know opf Sunshine and Weaboo, are they another 2 mary sues created just to stop me because you have to be self-consistent?]
[No, they are heroes trying to stop people like your character from taking over their continent. Also, both of them have Enhanced Senses. I also like how you call them mary sues, but your character is even worse. kek.]

Spider Kaiju said:
WHYNAUT said:
[Ok. But y tho?]
[If you're addressing me, it's because making up one NPC is very different from judging the powers of an entire army of them. Also if we kill all the powerful NPCs, that would just be boring]
[I was talking to RR. What is your new character?]

[Please @WHY I must study for a test, I was going to leave half an hour ago but they keep creating mary sue NPCs to stop me]

[Those two already existed and although they're strong they're not Mary sues. Just tp away and then go study]

I tell him all that happened and tp away. [a character defined as "stronger than everyone else" is sure as hell not a Mary Sue, how could I think that...]

Back