• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 15

"Eh, sounds like extra work, but im sure things will only get worse so... sure" I start to levitate up to the source.

I go up to the roof and look up at the raining cloud filled sky.Hmm. My power has grown. I feel so much stronger. Everything feels so small.

I fly to the moon and sit down, looking at the Earth."I feel like there's such destruction there. People are constantly dying and only a few want to help."

A portal opens behind me. I turn around, annoyed at the newcomer.It turns out to be a woma.

"Another attacker? I guess I'll do the sa-"

The woman puts her hands up."WAIT! I don't want to attack you, I came here for a proposal.I overheard you and wanted to ask you something."

I shrug, surprised at this turn of events and the woman uses it as an opening to continue. "Why don't you just leave this planet? We could create life on another one where no one has to die."

I put my hand to my chin. "I guess that doesn't sound so bad. I'll think about it but for now I have to protect what's right in front of me."

The woman nods and portals away while I fly back to Reggy's roof.

The moon didn't moved. Because the moon isn't moon at all, it's a dimension with its own earth-moon system, just much smaller in the outside perspective.

[Type 8 guys are my body guards. Go into the dimension if you wanna move the moon]

@Swathing

"Yeah, I'm doubtful and a little uncomfortable. I'm an independant Monkey-Squid Ultimate Lifeform, and I don't need no weird 'spiral' or whatever."

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Y-y-your demon?" He said, a little squeaky.
Kaira puts her hand on the left side of your head and starts to gently caress you.
"Eheh, you try to make yourself look tough and scary, but inside you're a softy, aren't you ?"
[@Christian ^.
Also if this is making you feel unconfortable, tell me. Because if you don't want this to continue further, i'll stop it.]
^
"Alright, so i am a bit soft. It's just that...things have happened to me since i got to be out of Hell..."

Xavier and Odd reach the edge of the dimension.

My immortality seems to be keeping me alive despite the fact I cant breath.

Back