• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 15

RRTheEndMan said:
[Southeast Asia, Nepal, Bhutan, Ex.british India, Oceania and the weird islands wetween SE Asia and Oceania. And the Philippines.]
[Several asian countries have joined a union, which has a superhero group protecting it, so you can't take Nepal. ]

[Several asian countries have joined a union, whicih has a superhero group protecting it, so you can't take Nepal. ]

[He also can't take Southeast Asia, since that's where Indonesia and Vietnam are, and both of those countries are part of the Alliance]

Christian Higdon said:
"Yeah, he's fluffy and all...but I was busy making a plan here..." He said, looking at the weapons before hiding them secretly.
"I could care less about your plan or weapons, I just wanted to see what was making the flapping sound" I say as I turn around and start walking away.

Christian Higdon said:
[Because then I'll be able to find a bit of happiness. Just a small amount before I destroy Japan.]
[No, don't, there's smol mothra's famility there and you may find true happiness in Japan. Also the Empress has Monarch level luck, so you can't really nuke Japan.]

[No, don't, there's smol moth's famility there and you may find true happiness in Japan. Also the Empress has Monarch level luck, so you can't really nuke Japan.]

[Nuking? I mean, he has the amount to explode a star with just brute force alone. Also, I dunno if I'll find happiness.]

PsychoWarper said:
"Why would you say that so loud?" I say since everyone could hear what Kabus said.
"To make sure you all fear me. I mean, come on! Where's the attention lately?"

[Several asian countries have joined a union, which has a superhero group protecting it, so you can't take Nepal. ]

[Well so no Nepal. It's not like it's an extremely important country]

[BFR to Hell, Sealing, Power Null, Petrifying, etc.]

[Wait until he appears again so you can draw your own conclusions.]

[Well so no Nepal. It's not like it's an extremely important country]

[Also, no Vietnam and Indonesia. You can take the rest.]

RRTheEndMan said:
[Why can't they just leave the Sunrise Stuff]
[Why would they leave the union that's helping them get stronger and is giving them amazing military power, plus they get protection from the other countries?]

[To enter a semi-democratic (I still have a Parliament, governament and courts, It's just that when I don't like their decisions I can change them) society when they don't have to do manual work ever again and poverty rate are at almost 0% due to that and Magic being taught in schools.]

[Except most of that is useless for Asia since:

1:This union is semi-democratic.

2:There is no poverty, the heroes do all the work.

3:There is more than just magic being teached at the asian schools.]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Except most of that is useless for Asia since: 2:There is no poverty, the heroes do all the work.]
[You mean there are millions of heroes? What's next they got a spacefaring empire and Flying cars?]

Back In America

"Brim him here.
. ." Doug Harris says to the two parents, who were eagerly awaiting this moment. The little boy came over to where Mister Harris stood, before he crouched on his knees to meet his level. "Little boy, what was it that you want most?" Harris waited for the answer, before the little boy finally answered. "I want my country back!" Nodding in front of little Joe, Harris put his hands on the little boy's shoulders. "Say this after me."

"I wish" Mr. Harris began the wish.

"I wish" Joe responded.

"That I had my country back."

"That I had my country back." A flash of lightning could be seen all over the world as the magical wish was granted. All throughout main land America, cities were magically restored. The damage to the Earth had been healed, and all the dead were immediately brought back to life. The parents and the child's eyes were wide open as the city of Phoenix had been totally healed of Doug's previous destruction of the entire city.

Mr. Harris smiled. "I'm also going ward the country from destruction through another wish." There was the parents. "We wish that the nation were protected against the destruction that fell on us all."

Back