• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: (Meta/registration thread 2) CLOSED

Yes, but AP/Defense should be downgraded to our standard AP, otherwise everyone's weapons would have the same power as the original.

Edit:

At least that's how I interpreted it, I'll wait on why to answer that though.

Considering junko already has a shield that can block 2-A attacks idk if Naofumi's shield is that bad

I only got resistances and Regenerationn as powers.

Question, does absorption resistance mean that my spells (especially lightning) cannot be absorbed?

As far as I know Enryu has fought and killed an Administrator and the latter can presumably absorb and manipulate the Shinsoo.

Considering that Enryu has absorption between the resistances I assume that his spears have not been absorbed by the administrator, so I believe that the same applies to spells

@Everyone

Range now caps at Planetary except for Dimensional Travel.

@Crim

I'm sorry Crim-san, but MEoDP will have to be replaced.

@GoP

No to Gluttony.

@GoP

I already explained that he's not getting in. If not for being very powerful than for being a pain to deal with in a RP.

@Crim

You can. Why would it be gay though?

Back