• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: things happen edition (aka thread 14)

I make 『Prism Armor』 sharable to allies, then appliy it to Walter by touching him on the shoulder..

"You are good to go."

I tell the herma guy.

My clone, seeing her attempt to modify the void rendered useless, tries teleporting the star in the distance to her.

@hl3

"How exactly did you end up in this state? How did pieces of you end up inside this void?" Eden asks the orb person

As I figured, Aranil's hesitation led to his defeat. A sad end indeed. Eden thought after seeing the fight.

Destiny sat there, taking in deep breaths and trying to calm herself. Slowly, she stood up and took a few more dee breaths. "God I...I can't beleive I just did that. I...ive been wanted to do that for...so long..."

After wishing to know Aranil's location, I see what happened.

"I guess that's that then. Just wish he had listened to me more, otherwise, maybe he'd still be here......"

Paul Frank said:
As I figured, Aranil's hesitation led to his defeat. A sad end indeed. Eden thought after seeing the fight.
[the fight happened in Makai, which you are not dang it people there is a 1-B "no"]

"Bravo! Really, bravo! You FINALLY killed him! I mean, I wanted to do so MYSELF, but whatever." He said, tipping his hat.

The star gets teleported closer, but Marta instantly feels begin to slip away

"S o m e g u y s m a s h e d m y b o d y a c r o s s m u l t i p l e d i m e n s i o n s ."

The body responds to Eden

"O n e s e c o n d ."

An image is transmitted to Eden's mind. He explodes instantly

"D a m n I t ."

I fall on my knees and vomit up some blood ... well, the clay equivalent of blood.

Meanwhile, my clone in the void is feeling the same, but willpowers trought the pain and tries to think the situation trough: The star must be the cause of this.

She tries scanning the celestial object, while completly wrapping it up in Half-Thread Half-Pocket Dimension spider webs to try steve off it's influence.

"I...I can't beleive I did that..." destiny muttered to herself, staring down at her own body. Her head was still on fire, and was nothing more than a skull. "I killed him...I feel...empty...I don't know what to do now..."

"I mean...yeah, you're here..." Destiny's skin slowly reformed, creeping onto her pale skull as she stared at Boris. Her eyes came back, a dark purple iris yet they also looked red and puffy, side effects of her crying. She sighed and hugged him, the arena slowly melting away from reality. "Thank you..."

"Yeah.....I mean, I wish I wasn't here, but it's fine. Whatever to make you happy, mistress." He muttered.

She kept hugging him. She was gonna keep on hugging him. The only way Boris was gonna be able to move at this point was if she picked him up now. She ain't letting go of him.

Back