• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: things happen edition (aka thread 14)

Rea had no idea who the persons fighting each other in an arena were and started playing the Ninja Turtles game.

Anne looked at it, but decided that the game was more interesting.

Irre watched the entire feat without its facial expression changing. It was a battle of fools, but it was an interesting battle. Irre learned a lot from it.

Hiro had a troubled look while watching the fight and grabbed onto WIll's arm.

[Well, I guess you could put the code inside the bracket but it doesn't stay there, so it's not worth the effort]

Christian Higdon said:
"....." Boris then started to cry, but hid this by covering his face.
[Continuing where you and I left off because of that whole "real life" bullshit...]

"Follow me" I say, wandering into the depths of the Nightclub.

It's a dimly lit room, it's not even illuminated with the traditional blinding golden light that codifies sunlight, it's some of that artificial "blue" light. You'd think this is a strip club considering all that shizz, but oddly enough. It's not.

There's a Backroom, and No, it's not those fricking "Back Rooms", I've been there too many times to count (a common occurrence for a realityfricker really, noclipping and whatnot).

"Here she is" I say. Pointing to an ebony cyborg lady, he gaze is motherly, and her body language reads 'are you okay?' in that motherly, consoling way.

Hopefully, Boris isnt a racist frick, I mean, even if he is it's not like he can vocalize it, considering how the Admins of this reality REALLY don't like slurs on their peering windows. Don't want Boris getting "banished" now do I? Of course I don't! He's my friend!

"So uh, I am WOEFULLY unprepared to like, treat your underlying psychological issues, I'm more of a "support animal" if anything. Luckily I found someone who is... Meet, Godmother, Lover of All, and no I don't mean the romantic kind, moreso the platonjc/motherly kind".

"Uh, anyway, I'm gonna be uh, awkwardly standing outside. If you need me, hollar! Anyway ciao! Have fun!"

NACHILLEMORAC rolls over in his sleep again, mumbles a bit about not upsetting Boris, and half accidentally causes a mysterious force to slap the woman in the cheek.

The man groans and turns over in his sleep too.

[Meanwhile, monolouging]

Frozen lakes, crystal trees, and warm red grass...

Above it, a clear, still, sky. As if, in perfect constract to the mystic red air of before, this seems more pure...and lifeless.

A land filled with life, and a sky filled with tranquility...If you want to combine it together, a "bridge" is necessary.

A "mountain", that connect the Earth and Heaven...That should be my "Banner sword".

"If it's a sword that connect the Earth and Heaven, it should be..."

Overlord775 said:
I fall on my knees and vomit up some blood ... well, the clay equivalent of blood.
Meanwhile, my clone in the void is feeling the same, but willpowers trought the pain and tries to think the situation trough: The star must be the cause of this.

She tries scanning the celestial object, while completly wrapping it up in Half-Thread Half-Pocket Dimension spider webs to try steve off it's influence.
@Hl3 ^

What is a thing that connect Heaven and Earth?

Heaven...the high above, the far reach, the horizon...

In term of concept, it's something like Fantasy. It's a place beyond imagination, a mystical place where no mortal dream to go...

Well, Hell is the same anyway, and proper people doesn't want to go there at least. If Heaven is just a mystical place, no one would be bother to go there, unless it's the terminally bored or wanderlust.

No, the true reason for Heaven...is that it supposed to be representing a "Pure" place.

A "good" place, a "clean" place, a "comforting" place...In a sense, it's a place only the "elite" (God) could enter.

A place, where if you endure and be a good point enough, you will "transcend" all earthly thing. And when you shed your mortal coil, will join the rank of the divine...

In a sense, Heaven is synomynous with God...

More like, Heaven, is synomynous with being the Transcendent.

Because for time long past, it have always representing...the place no mere mortal can pass.

And so, if you take that line of thinking...The opposite of Heaven isn't Hell, but Earth.

The down below, the near, the place in reality...Unlike Heaven, it's a place where people actually live.

A place of the mundane, of the troublesome thing, and yet of attainable happiness, from doing attainable thing.

In term of concept, definitely Reality.

A place that is within your reach, and the place beyond...That, is the basic of Heaven and Earth.

And as such, in basic, the bridge to connect Heaven and Earth, is actually a place, where you could go from Reality, To Fantasy. From the place where you be...to the place you can't be.

And as such, an image of a mountain is easy to imagine. After all, nothing said "mighty" and "impossible to reach", yet "viewable" and down to earth like a mountain after all.

So...what kind of "mountain" should it be?

As I was thinking, I planted numerous poles onto the edges of my given land.

[Kinda odd how nobody reacted to Marta vomiting up blood, bu meh]

I breathe a sign of relief as start to feel better, rapidly after i get back on my feet.

"Hey, i have found some sort of star, do you know what it could be ?"

I ask the body as i use though trasmission to make him see images of the celestial body.

Meanwhile my clone wraps more webbing around the odd sun, just in case.

[@Over tbf, It's not that unusure in both anime and RP, unless you're talking about Lovecraft level of blood vomit. ]

Watching the fight between Destiny and Aranil, Will felt at least some kind of pity for the both of them. It was neither of their faults that they were given powers and thrown into their situation. Still, a long chapter just ended for the both of them.

He hugged Hiro when she held onto him.

WHYNAUT said:
"So what should we do?" Hiro asks Will.
"Well... do you want to go visit Makai?" Will says.

"I'd love to." Hiro responds with a smile.

Irre informs Akuma that Hiro and Will are would like to enter Makai.

Overlord775 said:
I breathe a sign of relief as start to feel better, rapidly after i get back on my feet.

"Hey, i have found some sort of star, do you know what it could be ?"

I ask the body as i use though trasmission to make him see images of the celestial body.

Meanwhile my clone wraps more webbing around the odd sun, just in case.
@Hl3 ^^^

Christian Higdon said:
"Worries? Well, for one...ummmm..." He said, trying to hide the fact that he's scared.
"I understand your fear, you fear my kind, our whirring gears turning our spindle of life long past it's last thread."

"I love all, so please, don't worry, You mean everything to me"

Junkoposter said:
A portal opens in front of Irre. "Welcome to Makai." Everyone going into Makai hears in their heads.
Will grabs Hiro's hand and walks through the portal.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then started to tear up. "Well, for one, I fear abandonment."
"It's understandable, some can tolerate seldomness, to them, it's their ideal way of life" She says, pausing

"However... It's not that way for all, some cannot bear it, some refuse to bear it. For their VERY lifeblood is kinship"

"You may have lost many of those that you've been loved by"

"You are not alone, I can tell you that. Kollec and I shall always be there for you"

"...." Boris started to cry a bit, muttering stuff under his breath. He tried to breathe in and out, but it was to no avail.

Christian Higdon said:
"...." Boris started to cry a bit, muttering stuff under his breath. He tried to breathe in and out, but it was to no avail.
"There There, let it all out, let your sadness expunge itself forth from your veil like water does from a cloud" She says, letting Boris curl up into her upper upper chest, letting her rhythmic heartbeat lull Boris into contentness and emotional sanctity

Boris started to cry more, as he covered his face. He then started talking to himself. "I'm a murderer, a cheater, I'm everything wrong." He whispered to himself, loudly enough for her to hear.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris started to cry more, as he covered his face. He then started talking to himself. "I'm a murderer, a cheater, I'm everything wrong." He whispered to himself, loudly enough for her to hear.
"Oh please child, you think Your bad? I once knew a man that anally molested children before forcing them to watch him murdermolest their parents! Your mistakes are TRIVIAL in comparison"

Back