• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: the slow death (aka thread 15)

@Paul

"Thank you."

Marta then turns towards Gilgamesh.

"Wealcome, King of Heroes."

@Jacky

[Summoning heroes is an ability Eden has, he just needs infomation about them to do it.

Also Gilgamesh is a cool guy : Y]

Jackythejack said:
((Doesn't change the fact you're probably gonna do it only to get more powerful. Aren't you strong enough?))
[I am only doing it because nasuverse has a ton of lewd abilities owo]

[Hes gonna get yeeted so fast that its gonna make Irrelevant speed look slow in comparison]

[What do you mean by this?]

Gilgamesh looked at Marta and Eden,

"I will grant you two the honor of personal conversation with the king." He says while looking at Marta

"Tell me first, why did you summon me here?"

Gilgamesh's urge to say mongrel intensifies

"Okay, I think I'm done. If you mind, I'm gonna go build a body, I guess." He said, before walking out the building.

Paul Frank said:
Gilgamesh looked at Marta and Eden,
"I will grant you two the honor of personal conversation with the king." He says while looking at Marta

"Tell me first, why did you summon me here?"
"Grateful for the honor to speak to the king. We have summoned you here for two reason:

First, because you're very cool.

Second, because i'd like to do some artifact trading with you."

Marta responds to Gilgamesh.

Also, she did a quick and very sneaky scan of him and menages to get a copy of SNI.

"I did it to myself. I was tired of being a god. I wanted to be a man"

The eldritch horror looks down at itself.

"Or whatever my species' equivalent is I guess"

[Base as in fsn or living base]

"Artifact trading." He repeated

"What artifacts could you possibly have to trade for the treasures of my vault. I already possess all the treasures of this world, there is no item you could have to offer me." He says matter of factly

meanwhile Eden uses the power of bs to obtain sni, and gob

"I was all but completely immortal, nearly untouchable, could warp reality of infinite universes to my whims, and that's without getting into the higher levels of existence I kept climbing. I'd say I was pretty godly. Also I had at least some bit of outright divinity inside me. But I was lonely. By definition, to stand above everyone else is to have no one by your side."

Bjorn begins to use more and more of his powers to ignite the Warp causing it to continue swirl and contort again.

"Eh, that first bit doesn't really define a god. That's pretty variable depending on what you consider one. I mean, there was that guy at the beginning remember? Anyways, back to my main point. Standing by someone doesn't have to be about your strength. It can be emotionally too. It doesn't matter how strong you get, I'll always be your big brother."

Faruel1998 said:
@Jacky

While you are sleeping a strange melody begins to resound.

Suddenly a portal opens up a few hundred kilometers from you and from it a person appears who seems extremely familiar ... and who is chased by a myriad of space ships.
Destiny woke up in an instant. Her every present mind was shooting off many different commands. She took a standing position and stared at the newcomer. Her eyes widened a little and she froze. "A-Aranil...?"

@Jacky

"Uh, new powers," I exclaim with a grin.

"Where am I? In a kind of cosmic dimension that gives power?"

Suddenly a large hologram appears depicting a kind of robot samurai

"Guardian! For your crimes against the Metal Empire you have been found guilty and as punishment you will receive annihilation-"

"Bla bla bla bla, heck! With you tyrants is the same story! Uhh you were found guilty! Uhh you are an enemy of the Empire! Uhh now we will kill you to do justice!" I exclaim, mocking him.

"Justice does not exist ... and above all not from an empire that wants to exterminate every form of life in existence and create an immense factory of other debris like you", I exclaim.

"So, if you want to be a little original ... raise your metallic ass from your gaudy throne ... come here and face me ... in a rock battle!" I exclaim, as you hear the sound of a screeching guitar while cones of sparks appear behind me.

The robot looks at me without any expression [because it can't do any]

"Kill the fool," he says, then he turns off the hologram.

I give an irritated sigh.

"No one ever chooses the rock battle ... it will mean that I will have to do it myself" I exclaimed, materializing a keytar and playing the song from before.

"This is your time to pay

This is your judgment day

We made a sacrifice

And now we get to take your life

We shoot without a gu

We'll take on anyone

It's really nothing new

It's just a thing we like to do"

A myriad of lights begin to shine in the cosmos.

"You better get ready to die

You better get ready to kill

You better get ready to ru

'Cause here we come

You better get ready to die "

Rays of light begin to explode, hitting the ships.

"General! We're going to be hit!" Exclaims one of the robots at the controls.

"Raise the ship's shields!" The samurai robot exclaims.

The ships surround themselves with barriers but are broken by the rays, making them explode.

"Fleet integrity compromised, number of losses equal to 70%, 75%, 80% ... captain! We are losing every our ship!" The samurai robot says nothing, but wraps itself in a metal cocoon.

"I'll kill him personally," he says, his katana lighting up with red energy as the cocoon is ejected from the ship and fired at the Guardian.

Upon reaching the target the cocoon shatters, revealing the robot samurai colliding with him with his sword.

"Die!"

I show him a grin as I point my keytar at him, play a couple of notes and reduce it like a shattered mirror while the ships explode like fireworks.

"Woohoo! This was a rock battle!" I exult, playing my keytar.

Paul Frank said:
[Base as in fsn or living base]
"Artifact trading." He repeated

"What artifacts could you possibly have to trade for the treasures of my vault. I already possess all the treasures of this world, there is no item you could have to offer me." He says matter of factly
[F/SN Gilgamesh]

"Well, while i surelly not doubt that your treasury is immense, you are currently in a completly different reality than your home one."

Marta lifts her hand foward, as she summond 3 swords in front of her, which are kept floating mid-air in an upright position via telekinesis.

"Holy Avenger, Luck Blade and Vorpal Sword [Longsword], would either of these weapons interest you ?"

She asks Gilgamesh.

"I see, this world contains treasures I have not yet collected. In that case I must claim all of them." He responds looking at the blades

Paul Frank said:
"I see, this world contains treasures I have not yet collected. In that case I must claim all of them." He responds looking at the blades
"Uhm, so, would you be up to some artifact trading now ? I don't have an use for most of them, so i would be willing to give you multiple of mine for a sigle one of yours."

"Very well, I am feeling generous so what do you want from my treasury?" He asks

inb4 you ask for ea

Destiny appeared in front of the man. There was a fire in her eyes as she gave him what could only be described as a death glare. She seemed outrageously irritated with this man for seemingly no reason. "What are you doing here?" She asked through gritted teeth, her heart rate rising. "I thought I killed you."

Jackythejack said:
Destiny appeared in front of the man. There was a fire in her eyes as she gave him what could only be described as a death glare. She seemed outrageously irritated with this man for seemingly no reason. "What are you doing here?" She asked through gritted teeth, her heart rate rising. "I thought I killed you."
I move my eyes from right to left in a confused way.

"Emh ... do we know each other? Because as far as I can remember in my long career of fighting cosmic abominations, I died about three times ... and the last I killed myself, long story ..." I say, to then make a long list appear while I wear glasses.

"So ... here are all the idiots I fought in four thousand eight hundred of my nearly six thousand years," I say, scrolling through the names.

"Are you by chance Nethra the witch of despair? I remember having faced you and incinerated one thousand seven hundred years ago" I say, to then look at her.

"You look rejuvenated ... and less mad"

"You...you're..." an aura of anger was floating around her. What game was he trying to play?! What sort of wool was he trying to pull over her eyes. This is absurd! "You're Aranil, aren't you? I killed you. I made sure you never came back..."

Back