• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: the slow death (aka thread 15)

"I suppose I've been fine. What has happened that you've been "kinda bad"?"

Meanwhile the Eden on Earth starts doing stuff

"Cried myself over in the darkest pit on the multiverse, got most of my physical strenght sapped away from me and Boris killed himself and is now going to heaven."

Marta explains, while the fake smile disappears from her face.

"I see, but Boris going to heaven is what he wanted you should he happy for him, you can always visit him anyway. Also as for your strength loss, how was it taken away? Is there a chance you simply did it to yourself as a way to atone for creating that thing inside the moon?" Eden responds while carefully observing Marta

The Earth Eden continues preparations and the Etheria Eden does the same

"Yes, i am happy for him, but it's still saddens me a bit.

And, Natch was the one that sapped my power, my guess is that he has done it as some sort of divine punishement."

Marta responds to Eden.

Unbeknownst, it was actually true that she herself had subconsciusly sealed away her power, but it was kept a secret from her by the two manas.

"Anyway, what'cha doing on that throne ?"

Marta asks curius, while getting a bit closer to him.

"Nach did it? I would have guessed he was too busy lately to do something like that." Eden responds

"Well for now I'm just sort of biding my time away from everything else sitting on this immitation of the throne and observing what is going on."

"Would you mind if i stayed here ?"

Marta ask him, hoping he says yes as wants to stay with the one person in this reality she would call a friend ... that is not dead yet.

"Not at all feel free to stay here. Is there anything else you'd like me to get or make for you?"

Boris then decided to fly upwards, and a few minutes later, he was seen again, apparently being kicked out of Heaven itself. He was severely miserable. "Welp...that's that."

"Could you create an armchair directly to the right of your throne ?"

Marta asks Eden, while pointing with her right arm towards where she want the armchair to be.

"Very well, here you are." He says as he fulfils her request.

[Can we get an F for Boris]

"Aaah, forget it. I'm gonna go play the piano." He said, before then teleporting to the nearest piano and then breathing in and out.

[F]

Marta teleports on the armchair and lays on it, putting her legs on the right arm of the chair, while putting her arms on the left one and resting her head on them.

"Thanks~"

She says while looking towards Eden.

"No problem" he says looking at her

Something something the other Edens continue what they are doing

Eden smiles back

She seems better than when she first arrived at least he thinks

"You should smile more often you look better like that."

"Thank you Eden, also the same goes for you, if there's anything i can do to help you, just ask."

She responds happy.

Overlord775 said:
"Thank you Eden, also the same goes for you, if there's anything i can do to help you, just ask."
She responds happy.
Suddenly, a yellow blast comes from somewhere in the room and enters Eden and Marta's minds. Then they both get up from their throne and armchair respectively, walk over to each other until they're embracing, and kiss passionately.

NACHILLEMORACH takes one last break from his quest to create a small version of himself as he was when he first became an eldritch horror albeit with the speed and strength equal to before his ascension, along with some appropriate mind, soul, body and fate hax from his current self. Then he places on a spot outside the structure that remains in place upwards through all the higher dimensions he's been through, and manifests a hand to knock on it. When it looks like someone is opening a gate to where he is, he leaves.

Nach stands outside and waits for a portal to open.

"Oh, him... I think he's dead now. I... the other me might have killed him. I'm looking for my brother Silas. Is he in there?"

"Oh good, I missed him"

Nach walks through the portal.

secret plan activates! Nach steals the infinity gauntlet!

"Can you take me to him? I've lost... Well, I don't have all the powers that my other self does"

Nach slowly rises from behind Rea staring at Silas, human form, pose seductive. "Hello" he says

Nach appears in blob form a few metres away from Silas and Rea

"Woops I think I'm interrupting I'll wait over there"

[Sleeping wife responds]

@Dragon

Rea takes a step away shaking her head frantically.

"No no no no no! You don't understand! You're a good guy, I'm bad. This is not supposed to be. Just go away."

- Nach appears

"Look at that, you can leave together with your brother." She says.

Then Irre appears and karate chops Rea's head.

"You don't learn, do you?"

Irre then looks at Silas and Nach.

"Excuse us." It says before disappearing.

@Ed

"So what do you want to do?" Hiro asks.

Irre then pops in before Will can answer.

"I'm terribly terribly sorry for interrupting," it says with an apologetic face, "but there's something we need to discuss."

Back