• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: spoopy numbah edition (aka thread 13)

@Faruel

[Joseph had teleported the orb back]

@Paul

"Well, it catched on fire immediadly after we stopped the flames that were burning the multiverse, so the two events are probably correlated."

@Hl3

I check if there's still kind of flame around the orb.

[meanwhile, monologue]

In a sense, you could said that "Authority", is the amount of skill a person have. Though it does get "monitor" by the main universe itself, it's more lax than with "Existence", and is generally full of loophole one could exploit. For instant, I was ultilizing the "loophole", that's the "permission" of this rank of realm, to build myself a sword of such rank from this realm.

If it isn't obvious enough, I was building up this sword to become my own Authority, as symbol for the God of Craft that I am. Aside from consolidating the Blessing of Makai into an offensive form, I'm also strengthening my ability to create all, cut through all, and craft all, by provide it with the faith of the people that, because of our relation as maker and sword, correlate me with having higher position than Sil, along with Sil's support.

Aside from that, I raised my rank of existence a little, just enough for me to be able to exist outside of time, and, having my "Root" be fusing with my realm and engrave my "record" here, as it was becoming an indepedent existence, yet not, attaining an ability to rebuild myself, even if my soul was lost. After that, I then stored the remaining "Faith" into a place deep in my realm for safe-keeping.

Finally, I then began to form my sword. As the realm inside me began to condense, and shaped into a peerless form, the sword outside also began to appear.

"My "Craft", is my "Creation"."

"My "Creation", is my "Authority"."

"My "Authority", is my "Weapon"."

"My "Weapon", is my "Craft"."

"Whether you see my work, that's where I will lay."

" "Craft", "Creation", "Authority", "Weapon"... all repeated infinitely. All cycle infinitely, for each time my work is made."

"For my work, will infinitely spread to all corner of the cosmos."

"For I vow to be a Maker of all force of beauty."

"For I vow to be a Watcher of all art of strength."

"My "Eyes" see all, My "Hands" make all. With my hands as the "Hammer"...I strike a beat of creation! "

Within a flash of golden light, the sword is created.

"Near everything. My bad luck with others, my consistent resurrection, just that I'm here and that some people hate me. It's also the time I've spent in this dimension."

"Well, to respond to each

I told feel like you had bad luck with other, most don't really hate you and a lot want to help you.

Also you haven't died a single time while you were in this reality and if you want i could turn it off.

and, i thought you liked this place ..."

"I USED TO like this dimension. Now, I feel like I could destroy it at any point. It's just that people keep on ruining stuff for me, taking everything away while I'm stuck with being in here. Hell, I could have been robbed 10 seconds ago back where I come from."

"My family is the cause of it. The same thing happened for all of them. But we no longer have that problem with the power we have now."

@Chrisitan

"Only superhuman people would be able to steal stuff from you, and you have nothing that they would value."

@Faruel

"The orb is gone."

I respond with a somewhat depressed tone of voice.

"...You're right. I guess I'm just fairly sad that I can't die." He said, before putting his face in his hands.

WHYNAUT said:
@Ed

Anne is trying to play Street Fighter, but doesn't know how to even start the game. Hiro is standing next to her scratching her head in confusion.
Will takes a mental picture of the two being cute.

"Here, let me help you. First you need to put money in, like this..."

He shows them how to work the machine and demonstrates the button controls and mechanics by quickly going through the arcade mode.

"Now see if you two can do it. This is a two-player game, so you can both try at the same time."

@Christian

"Look at the positive thing, at least you won't have to deal with getting old and cranky."

Shielder says as she leans on you.

@Faruel

"Nah, but i have went trought quite the hassle to make it."

I respond while looking at the sky.

"True. But I won't ever go to...Heaven..." He then sobbed silently, as he then mumbled. "I'll never get to see anyone I've loved, mother!" There he goes again, referring her as a mother figure.

@Christian

"Actually, heaven is for all sense and purpuses just another part of the multiverse, soooooo ..."

Shielder then wraps an arm around Boris, while moving her face closer to his.

"We could just warp there."

@Faruel

I hug back.

"......." Boris then sobbed even more. He couldn't believe it. He always recalled Heaven as a dimension above his own.

@Christian

Shielder kisses Boris on the side of his head.

@Faruel

"The problem is, the orb was made of a very specific essece, duplicating it should be impossible."

@Argo

[Yare yare daze]

@Hl3

Lucina looks literally EVERYWHERE to try find the black orb.

Boris just sat there. She really was like a mother to him. He smiled, before then lying down on the couch. He put his head on her lap and started to fall asleep.

Back