• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: spoopy numbah edition (aka thread 13)

Hiro senses an extremely dangerous presence appearing right there in the arcade.

In order to save the earth it teleports the entire solar system to another universe, except for the dangerous entity and those that were close to it.

[It also connects the problem to an arcade full of innocent people. And Will and co don't have anything to do with Marta or the orb.]

The Eden on Earth with Coronzon notices the whole solar system was moved but since the Earth was still fine they continue what they were doing.

[Wait a moment! The clone of Eden was on the earth of the main universe, Will and Co are on Earth in the universe in which Etheria is]

Lucina blocks the teleportation attempt, while putting a safety check on the wormhole so that attacks cannot travel trought it,

@Dragon,Ed

I send a copy of myself where Silas is.

"Hi ... oh, hello Will ... could you help us? We're a little ... with water in our throats, we're attacked by a kind of mysterious colored force!"

The block of the teleportation has no effect and Marta is left to deal with her own problems.

"Phew. That was close." Hiro says.

"Yes, I have a true form. Nobody ever believes me on that one, though." The projection (or avatar) said. "So basically, all my avatars are projections!"

Eden's wings reform due to not acutally being physical and using his anti magic aura he tries to nullify the magic missiles that the shapes fired.

"The Third Call: thy name is IDOIGO, wind of wind. Obey the words that rule the tablet of the same color and reveal thy pure power before me!" He says as he sends a torrent of wind towards the shapes to cut them apart and blow them away.

Will is happy to see Reus, now Rea again, and is very interested in meeting the one who could manage her violent tendencies.

He was less than happy however to have this meeting unceremoniously interrupted by Martha and Aranil.

"I'll send an avatar already so buzz off. If you interrupt our meeting again, I'll eat you." he says to the both of them telepathically.

Will's avatar projects itself to where Marta is yet again.

"Like for example, I could send avatars to every other super in this occupied multiverse. Or just universe. Their own personal Boris!" He said.

@Dragon and Ed

"Oh hi. So you're Silas huh? My name is Hiro, nice to meet you." Hiro says when Silas approaches them.

"I'm Anne. Nice to meet you." Anne says says almost whispering.

Rea is happy to see Hiro and Anne, but she's a bit uncomfortable seeing Will.

"Oh hey Will. Uh about last time... I- I uh..." She stutters.

@Dragon

"Thank you ... even if your priority scale is quite disappointing," says the copy to Will and then turn to Silas.

"Your help would also be appreciated"

[@Faruel the earth and the ones you love are less important then a few people you don't know that try to involve you in their problems?]

@Why

[It depends, what is more important? To interrupt a probable universal threat or to avoid interrupting a meeting between future relatives?]

[Who says Colzin is a threat to the universe? I sure haven't seen him destroying the earth when he could've done so many times. Also Hiro teleported the earth to safety. I'd say her priorities are just fine.]

"Got it." He then made an avatar within the vicinity of everyone. Who would he talk to first? "Elllooooo there, whoever ye are!" He shouted to Will and Rea.

[I ... when the hell did Colzin appear !? I'm referring to the strange thing that Aranil and the others are facing!

Besides, even if it's a Marta problem why do you think Aranil or Eden came to help her? Why are they friends? Certainly but also because if the thing is not resolved the problem can be expanded]

WHYNAUT said:
@Dragon and Ed

Rea is happy to see Hiro and Anne, but she's a bit uncomfortable seeing Will.

"Oh hey Will. Uh about last time... I- I uh..." She stutters.
Will has a smug grin on his face.

"So I hear you're going by Rea now. Well, you're much cuter than you were before, but you won't beat Hiro in that department. Anyway congratulations."

He then introduces himself to Silas.

"I'm Will. You'd better be good to Rea or I'll punch your teeth in." he says in a friendly tone, not realizing how threatening he might come off as.

@Over

Meanwhile Will's avatar asks Marta what the problem is.

@Christian

• More patting from Shielder
@Ed

Manas Lucina quickly Informs Will about the situation.

"The orb that was burning has now turned humanoid in shape and has started attacking us, it's currently trasformed in to a great number of geometrical shapes. Also i must warm you, it's very strong as it has easilly bypasses resistances to his powers, almost completly tanked our attacks thus far, seems to be able to replicate powers trown at it and negates Regenerationn."

Rea's face becomes red, but she seems to be relieved.

Hiro smiles. She's happy that Will didn't hold a grudge against Rea and that she seemed calmer than she used to be. She had half expected Rea to assault Will for saying that.

The magic missles are negated by Disjunction before they could be absorbed, and Marta suddenly teleports a few meters back upon approaching the shapes. It seems that she did it herself, oddly

''That Guy just kinda sits there still listening to elevator music''

"Okay, how do I introduce myself? Let's recap." He then went through multiple ideas, turning most of them down. He then decided to go for a more subtle approach as he walked towards Rea. "If you don't mind."

Back