• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: spoopy numbah edition (aka thread 13)

Meanwhile, in Makai...

"Could you...stop using that Doriyah move?" Link asked.

"I don't know. Can you start getting good?"

@Hl3

Uh, that's weird.

I make Lucina run a check on myself.

Meanwhile, i spam clones around the shapes and do multiple Breaker Shotguns against them.

Manas Lucina quickly Informs Will about the situation.

"The orb that was burning has now turned humanoid in shape and has started attacking us, it's currently trasformed in to a great number of geometrical shapes. Also i must warm you, it's very strong as it has easilly bypasses resistances to his powers, almost completly tanked our attacks thus far, seems to be able to replicate powers trown at it and negates Regenerationn."

Will's avatar contemplates letting the thing kill him so he can get out of this situation sooner.

Well, how about...

The avatar tries to give the shapes a single weak physical form through reality warping. Maybe something like a pastrami sandwich.

"Oh, It's just some stupid game that I'm wrecking Link in."

"Only because you spam the same move..."

"Yeah, find a way around it, tough guy."

"Yeah. I was lying. Good thing ya caught attention. I've never played a game in this series!" He said. "All I know is that Melee is overrated."

Since the third call seemed to have no effect.

"The Seventh Call: thy name is LILACZA, water of wind. Insert element within element and obey me as an element of this world!"

Suddenly a cold mist surrounded the wind blades and twisted them around with a motion similar to a venomous snake or a scorpion's tail to once again attack the enemy.

"I mean you're not wrong. Brawl is better." Destiny rolled her eyes before a controller suddenly appeared next to Boris. "Wanna play? I'm just about to wrap this up."

"Alright, ya geezer. If you say so." Destiny giggles and continued playing.

You know, while her army was still screwing everything up. Fun times.

@Overlord

"Maybe.....nah, I ain't too hungry." He said.

@Jacky

"....." Boris just stared at Destiny, pissed off.

[I was wondering ... through Wish could I ask that of my attacks or spells cannot be avoided, absorbed, resisted or nullified?]

I smile at their interactions.

I'm glad that they're good people that care about Rea.

"Of course, I would never cause any harm to her. That extends to all of you as well, since you're part of my family now too."

I turn to Aranil's clone.

"What happens to be the problem?"

The shapes start to spam Breaker Shotgun back at the Marta clones, despite being turned into a sandwich. It is then promptly shredded by the Seventh Call, but continues spamming Breaker Shotgun from nowhere in particular.

Marta sees that she had subconsciously teleported herself away upon approaching the shapes for whatever reason

That Guy continues just sitting there listening to elevator music and bullets fly everywhere and some even rip into his energy based wierdness Form

"... I can only see the future when it's an act of treachery done in darkness, you know. Is trolling an act of treachery?"

That Guy tries to put the music in darkness so he can skip the wait

I still use the disjunction, canceling the bullets.

@Dragon

"We are facing a ... thing that can absorb and replicate our powers"

@Monarch

A spider has entered the house and it's now on the kitchen's table.

@Christian

Shielder: "Okay."

@Jacky

Something starts taking bites out your army.

@Hl3

[If Aranil's nullification works]

The clones start spraying spores on the sandwitch, which cause an immensu number of status debuffs (Paralysis, sleep, toxic, Hypnosis, Forget, ect)

[If Aranil's nullification doesn't works]

The clones get splatted.

I create a dozen of giant rock dragonoid arms in front of me, which work great as both offence and defence dou to being surrounded by skin thight anti-almighty multileyered barriers, and make them slam in to and try to absorb the enemy.

The rocky ependences were made as to be immune to my teleportation, so they shouldn't encounter the same spacial dislocation problem i did, but just in case i make Lucina momentarellly turn off my capability to teleport things.

Meanwhile, my reactive evolution kicks in and tries making a counter to the coping ability of the sandwich

The man jumps back, narrowly avoiding splashing himself as he pours ingredients into a bowl.

He then grabs another bowl and slams it upside-down over the spider

@Junko

"I see." Irre turns to Akuma, "I have an request. Could my family and I stay in your realm? We will not bother you and live outside of Makai's populated area. I will also offer my services if you ever have any need for them." Irre asks.

@Ed and Dragon

"Is everything alright?" Hiro asks Will.

Rea has now started playing Street Fighter 5 together with Anne. Rea, who is playing as Akuma, is also getting rekt by Anne, who is playing as Ryu.

"What?! How did that even hit me? And how come you keep knocking me down?!" Rea yess.

Anne simply shrugs and continues demolishing Rea.

Aranil's Disjunction appears to stop working. The arms appear to absorb the sandwich, but promptly collapse in on themselves, with more Breaker Shotguns being fired from seemingly everywhere at once.

Progress against the powers appears to be slow

@Dragon

"This is not important! Your help is needed!" exclaims my copy, opening a portal.

@ Overlord775, Paul

"Ahh! All right! I'm tired of this!" I exclaim, creating a barrier.

"Ok, I have a plan! But it will take me a while to prepare it! Could you keep that thing busy for a while?" I ask Marta and Eden, to then speed up the time inside the barrier and start meditating.

"I guess I can try." Eden says casting St. George's Sanctuary to protect the group from the onslaught

That guy thinks for a moment about how the orb absorbs powers, then decides, "meh fork it this'll be funny", before making a lightsaber out of thin air and throwing it into their shatterpoint loaded with The Force and Mana.

The Eye of Agamotto appears around my neck while the pendant is detached from the amulet and levitates above my forehead.

The Eye lights up as my tables expand and my body changes.

I feel the whole universe expanding in me as I become one with it, I feel everything in the whole cosmos.

I open my eyes, emitting a dazzling light that breaks the barrier while I expand, absorbing the pocket dimension that becomes me.

In an instant Martha and Eden find themselves on my gigantic hand, my whole being is completely made of stars.

"I ... am ... Eternity!"

Eternity1

Back