• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 32

@Monarch

[Nou]

Japan left before Mirror boy did the whole space time thing, so it's not destroyed.

also the empress got reality warping, so it wouldn't have been destroyer even without that.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I traveled throughout universes in order to find where it is. I swear to God if I saw Japan so out of shape that they can't produce animes anymore, I'll hunt that ******* supervillain and kill him mind, body and soul!
You find Japan, which resides in a pocket dimension.

It looks like it's doing fine.

Jackythejack said:
"Well, it's a nice house that you have, but you must forgive me when I say I don't plan on staying often. I need to come back home as soon as possible. You do understand yes?"
"I do."

My clone lead her inside the house, but right before that doing a timestop to remove anything that might be considered heretical from the house.

@Chrisitan

There's a puzzle door ahead.

[ I mean, not really? If whoever made Japan leave the solar system didn't know where the person that turned everything into mirrors was, then for all they know they brought that person with them. If they did know where that person was, then they decided to leave the rest of the planet behind for no reason. They could have saved everywhere but where the mirror man was located.]

Pretty soon there's a thriving society wth tens of thousands of years of history thanks to the miracle of event shifting on the mirror planet. Giant ass Mayan style temples dot the landscape. All of Demon society, if not exactly united, is peaceful with each other, because after all, trying to hurt another demon just gets the attack reflected back on the attacker. Conflicts between demonkind must be solved through diplomacy and persuasion rather than simple force, so the majority of members of the society are very intelligent in those areas. One popular past time is card games. The one place they are united is in their religion, which worships their god king Lacrima, and the 13 members of his royal pantheon, each born directly from his body. Sacrifices to him occur every Tuesday, generally small animals or food stuffs, but on certain occasions like solar eclipses, one of the demon kind raised from birth for this purpose will ritually commit suicide to sacrifice themselves to him.

You might wonder why Lacrima who seemed to want to kill everything has created a peaceful society of people who prefer diplomacy and card games but then you remember that he fused with Reggy and fusion goes both ways [or at least it should have done cough cough give lacrima the rest of reggy's powers cough] and you also remember that even some big bad guys are still leaders of their own nations like doctor doom and dormammu and Darkseid, etc.

I have been searching the universe, but I can't find any signs of the mirror demons. I've gone to multiple dimensions but they're not there.

Where could they have gone?

I turn my attention to Mars and use my Authority to create a new civilisation and accelerate its history through event shifting. This time, they aren't demons like myself, but are a race of unaging warlike beings who fight to obtain the highest class in society. Tens of thousands of years of society pass quickly, and by the time I'm done, the surviving members of Mars' society, who I decide to call Scorpions after that Spiderman villain, have developed dozens of unique fighting styles and have either tens of thousands of years experience in battle, or the skill to beat those who do. This race also worships the god king Lacrima, though they instead know me as a god of war rather than the father of their race,and every being they killed dies as their sacrifice to my name.

@Monarch

A bliding light happears on the mirror world, exactly where Japan used to be.

ROBOT JESUS JOINED THE SERVER

[ "you also remember that even some big bad guys are still leaders of their own nations like doctor doom and dormammu and Darkseid, etc.", this is true (Don't know about that Dormammu one but ok) but not all big bad's are like that. Why would Reggy do something like this if his idea of a villain is someone that robs banks and eats souls of everyone around him?]

I use my reality warping and Authority to move everything except me and robot jesus to another interval between space and time then prepare to fight.

[Hey, he's read a lot of comics ok, not just the ones about stopping bank robbers. And Reggy wanted to be a leader sooooo]

@Monarch

You are unable to reflect the light, as it's not a magic based power, so you get hit by it.

Also your passive reflection is unable to reflect the attack, as it doesn't deal damage.

PURIFICATION: 7%

I cause a hundred mirror shards to appear around robot Jesus then fly at him in an omnidirectional wave of spikes.

Back