• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 32

The shadows fade away, revelaing that you are no longer where you where before.

Now you are in a wide faily empy open area, made of solid shadows,

The only things of interest are three structurs, which are positioned in a triangle-like pattern around you.

I keep creating and throwing more shards from all angles around robot Jesus in a never ending torrent of broken glass, trying to break through the forcefield.

@Christian You find 6 multi colored crystals in a exagonal formation, which are suspended from the floor by small pillars of shadows.

In the middle of them there's a giant blue crystal

Challenge 1
Rought rappresentation of the crystals

as you touch the crystal, it changes colour, passing from red to blue, with the one to it's left turning green and the one to his right turning red.

with the two more touches, the 3 crystal's colours change again twice and cycle back to their starting ones.

@Christian

[Structure, not statues]

The structure is divided in two parts, divided by a a "river" of shadows.

you are on the left side, where there' also a wolf, a sheep and a brocoli (which are all made of shadows).

Also there's a boat on the side of the river and a pedaestal on the sode with a note on top of it.

@Monarch

Robot Jesus portals out of the thigh spot and goes behind you.

It tries again to blast you with holy light.

@Christian

"You got three entities, you gotta bring them all three on the other side of the river alive.

The wolf will eat the sheep if left alone.

While the sheep will eat the brocoli if left alone.

The wolf doesn't interact with the brocoli

You can't bring more than 1 entity with you on the boat at the same time.

Good Luck."

I've set up a number of golems in separate dimensions. Universe 2, 3, Balaamel's Hell, The Wake, The Soul Flux, and a few remote locations throughout other unrelated universes. The golems contain a number of spells which will activate when certain conditions are met, similar to a computer program. Under the appropriate circumstances they'll summon or resurrect us if we're in too much danger, even transferring our souls into spare bodies I made beforehand, if absolutely necessary. I've created data backups of our memories inside the golems for the absolute worst case scenario that even our souls can't be recovered, in which case the golems will create new ones inside our backup bodies before transferring our memories. Hopefully this is all an unnecessary precaution, but we can't afford to be too careful.

Once finished with preparations, I manifest in human form onto Levanah's back.

"Hi Levanah. What's the plan for now?"

"We kill the demon who dared to attack Equalis while it's under your protection." I say with a pissed off tone.

"It seems he must have gone somewhere out of my reach, like another time line."

Oh, that's right, Levanah can't perceive alternate universes yet. She should have more than enough Gnosis... maybe it has something to do with her being trapped in the void for so long.

"Here, try this, Levanah. This should help you see things a little better."

I cast Ascension on Levanah. If it works correctly, it might unlock her latent abilities to the point where she should at least be able to see in other dimensions.

Suddenly I'm able to perceive far more than before. I can even see into other dimensions and time lines now. And then I see that the mirror demon that did this is fighting a robot.

"That seems to have worked. I can see him now." I say before warping us to time line 1.

Meanwhile there's chaos in Equalis once again as there have been a multitude of sudden deaths and the entire solar system is now located in a strange dimension.

@Monarch

The light reflects off the mirror.

Robot Jesus teleport creates 6 portals aroud himself, which he shoots holy light in to.

The 6 ends of the portals happear around you.

I create 6 mirrors around me to reflect the light straight back into the portals while also creating another mirror below my feet, which I sink into and access the mirror world of this place.

@Monarch

The light is reflected back to Robot Jesus, but it doesn't seem to affect him.

"DEMON DISAPPERED ... SEARCHING."

@Christian

As soon as you get down from the boat, the puzzle resets, with the sheep getting restored back to full heath and the brocoli popping back in to existance.

[Yep, I had a sneaking suspicion that holy light wouldn't do much to Jesus]

I possess the robot's reflection and pull off one of its/my arms.

@Monarch

The possesson fails, miserably, as the sheer holiness kicks you out.

Because you know, it's ROBOT JESUS, tring to possess something like that is a bad idea, even if it's trough a reflection.

PURIFICATION: 33.3%

Robot Jesus is still searching for your location tho.

@Christian

You bring the sheep to the other side of the river.

"Eh, I feel I might've solved it." Kabus wasn't stupid as he decided to call it quits. He was annoyed and didn't have time.

You remember that the note told you to bring all three entities (Wolf, Sheep and Broccoli) to the other side of the river.

@Chrisitan

You are physically unable to touch both the wolf and the broccoli, as they turn in to fluid shadows and go back to their original locations.

Back