• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 32

As you go to the other side of the river to take the wolf, the sheep eats the broccoli.

The puzzle then resets.

"You BETTER NOT eat the broccoli or I swear to God, I will break this boat in half!" He zooms over at top speed and grabs the wolf.

Kabus then looks at the boat, realizing what's he's done. Considering he's insane, he talked to the boat.

"You stay here!" He tried to swim over to the other side at top speed.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" He roars out in blind rage, grabs the sheep and swims at top speed. He wanted to be done.

"..........." Kabus swims back and starts laughing, before then tearing up and crying. He slammed his front hands on the floor and cried out into the atmosphere, before huddling up and crying in a fetal position.

"I GIVE UP!" He walks off, deciding that he'd rather die than go through this. And indeed he would die if he went through this.

(Meanwhile)

The mind fragment Mikage left with Kabus re-emerges. Ever since before, it had decided to stick around inside his subconscious for a little longer to watch over him.

She appears in front of Kabus in the form of chibi Mikage.

"*giggles* It's okay Kabus. Big sister is here to help, so don't give up yet!"

She pats him on the head with tiny hands.

@Ed

Somewhere in the shadow realm ...

A skeleton just shat a brick.

@Christian

You find a pannel

Puzzle 3

Along with a note

"Use arrows to move a line up or down.

Connect the two ends of the wires to each other."

"HAX. I CALL HAX" Darn cheatin robot jesus, Doctor Doom never had to fight Robot Jesus... I observe Robot Jesus from the Mirror World to try to determine if it has any weakpoints.

"Wait, hold on. If the wolf eats the sheep, and if the sheep eats the broccoli... I get it!" He shouted, finally knowing stuff. He started to laugh in excitement.

Back