• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 32

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Quinton ascends towards the 9th sense, becomes a God, fuses with space-time, erases anyone's memory of him and goes eat a banana.
then gets eaten by Rimuru and gets send to a perfect utopia pocket dimension, made specifically for him, which resides inside the slime's "stomach".

[ I'm not memeing when I say that. There's nothing more dragon like about Yubel that Charizard X has. She has the claws, the body, the heads, etc. of a dragon. That appearance could just as easily be a Red Eyes Black Dragon expy and there wouldn't be a major difference ]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ I'm not memeing when I say that. There's nothing more dragon like about Yubel that Charizard X has. She has the claws, the body, the heads, etc. of a dragon. That appearance could just as easily be a Red Eyes Black Dragon expy and there wouldn't be a major difference ]
[Except just because something looks like a dragon there's no reason to assume that's what it is. Otherwise a wooden carving could be called a dragon]

[The retcon is gone and the earth is safe after I make my next few posts, but I understand if you want to leave.]

Might as well just write a ending at this point]

[Ok, so recton is retconned

Kinda

it's more an adjustement, as people would have been able to save the planet from becoming a sun, so they will just explain how they saved the planet.]

[So uh I retcon my use of Ea and in turn the destruction of the Solar System]

Despite my extreme anger I check my country for any survivors after bringing it to Earth 3.

[Here we go.]

Leviathan and Sataenel immediately came to me to report what had happened.

"We need to make sure everyone is safe immediately then." I say.

I leave the pocket dimension of the moon and shift the entire solar system into my Throne World where the mirror demon can't reach anyone.

"Now we just need to kill that demon before we can return the solar system. And someone should probably explain the inhabitants of the planet what is going on." I say.

then gets eaten by Rimuru and gets send to a perfect utopia pocket dimension, made specifically for him, which resides inside the slime's "stomach".

Since Saint Seiya gods are 2-A, Quinton buys the rights to Slime and makes a crossover anime with it.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Since Saint Seiya gods are 2-A, Quinton buys the rights to Slime and makes a crossover anime with it.

9th sense only makes you 2-C and most gods are only 2--C too, so you are eaten

but the crossover happens anyway

DragonEmperor23 said:
After noticing screams of people starting to die at a really high rate in Equalis, I realize that something is wrong. I teleport over to the nation and see no attackers.

They're not invisible, with my powers I can see pretty much anything that exists in anyway. No remains are left of anything in this realm that I can see to track them. So this must be being done remotely.

I start teleporting through other universes before finding one that's a replica of the one that I was just in, but infested with demons. The demons are possessing bodies and then forcing them to commit suicide.

These bastards....I'm going to slaughter you all! You came after my people, but I'm not letting this continue anymore.

I teleport around, inhaling demons completely whole and stopping any of the people from being possessed. I continue, on and on, devouring the horde of hundreds until there aren't any left. After finishing my meal thoroughly and doublechecking the dimension, I teleport back over to the moon.

"Guys, a flood of demons started attacking Equalis from another dimension by using the reflections of the people inside that dimension! I killed them all, but I didn't see anywhere they could have come from and this was the first time it's happened so someone must have caused this! We need to find them and execute them!"
[ this was the last thing I did before the sun shenanigans. Also, I didn't specify it here but I am teleporting to Levanah, Mikage, and Patrick]

[@Dragon the demons probably reported to Levanah before you returned so I guess you killed a bunch of the mirror lesser demons and then the solar system shifted into Levanah's Throne World when you just got back. Sorry for the interference with your post.

@Junko I'm pretty sure no one is with any of the Azumas right now.]

Having merged with the pink guy and not felt the rush of power cough ******* bullshit cough I turn to leave, then pick up the crystal chess piece he dropped on the ground and now'' feel the rush of power.

[Hey] I ask to no one. [What's this?]

[It's called a star cup. It was the source of Tet's powers in the hit anime show with no second season, No Game No Life]

I'm slightly surprised I got an answer

[What's an anime] I ask.

[You've watched one before. Remember Pokémon and yugioh on Saturday morning?]

[oh so it's a cartoon] I say, understanding.

[*low sounds of disapproval*]

[shouldnt the Star cup have vanished when I killed that guy?] I ask

[Well youbdidnt actually kill him. You just merged with him. You've probably got his memories if you just try to remember]

[oh so I didn't even need to use my fourth wall breaking powers to find out?]

[no, but at this point I've written it all up so I'm not back spacing it all]

[yeah that makes sense] I say.

I start using the Star Cup. The chess piece turns into a big mirror, and I reality warp the entire solar system so that all matter within is reflective to at least some degree. Most of the ground and rocks now appears to be made out of silver crystals.

Then I combine my powers and rip the space-time of the solar system out and send it to hide in the interval between space and time.

I also scrub out all the Ten Oaths my component made and write up a new one saying "that person who teleported to me when I was at the horse head nebula can't exist here"

Then I use my reality warping and Authority of civilisation building and event shifting to convert all the living beings on this planet into demons like me and construct a new civilisation for them based on the ancient mayans in an instant.

[bah I'll change it when I find out your name]

[Wait]

I look up in a vague direction.

[Hey so what was the name of the person who teleported to me at the horse head nebula?] I ask

[well if you give me a moment to scroll back through the thread...]

[i think her name's Azuma]

[Nice] I saw, then amend the law to specify I mean her

[No]

Japan is now floating through the void in space where Earth 1 and it's solar system used to be. It doesn't have enough gravitational pull to maintain an atmosphere or even hold itself together . The solitary landmass falls apart into a bunch of rocks that float through the silent void forever more.

Weaboo's probably still alive, I think he can breathe in space. Doubt anyone else is though.

[@Psycho

It now resides in Levatah's trone world, alongside the rest of the solar system the planet was in]

So this is temple. Huh. Boring. So entire solar system is here except..... Japan? No. No. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Where are my mangas, animes and lolis without Japan!? The best things ever will be gone! Especially lolis! Those cute smiles! I need to find where it is, I must know where it is or I go full-on generic mad scientist 2.0! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I traveled throughout universes in order to find where it is. I swear to God if I saw Japan so out of shape that they can't produce animes anymore, I'll hunt that ******* supervillain and kill him mind, body and soul!

Back