• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 32

"He's not exactly in this universe either. He seems to be in his mirror world, but its reflecting a place between space and time." I say to Mikage.

@Monarch

Your lack of information analysis makes determining a weakness very hard to do.

Though you can see a wound where Jesus was stabbed by Longinous as told in the Bible.

"TARGET LOCATED."

Robot Jesus portals his way in the mirror world.

Robot Jesus splits the waters, so that they don't touch him as they fall.

He then blesses the water, turning it in to holy water, and makes it rapidly flow in your direction as a tsunami-like wave.

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, I get it at last." He swims at top speed to grab the broccoli.
[Just to remind you, the puzzle had been reset back to starting position since you had failed.

So all three entities (Sheep, Wolf and Broccoli) are on the entrance side of the river

Hearing someone yell 'so god help me', Azuma summons a physical form to said person. "G'day! What can i help you with?"

"I need help with a few....ummmm....puzzles. I think I get this one, but there might be some other two if I recall correctly. Wait, that's it! Three people, three puzzles! GENIUS!"

"Oh, right! You, Mikage, are said second person. Hold on, I'm not even a person." He then whispered to himself something. "Oo be doo."

@Dragon

"Thanks Barian, that saved us some time."

I boost everyone's resistances as we enter the mirror dimension.

"Okay, so from what I see, there's three structures. I might have a plan on how to do this." Kabus says, trying to grab the other two's attention.

"So I'll do this one, one of you can do the first one, and the other can do the third. Unless that's 'cheating' but what gives then?"

I nod at Barian. I then search for the mirror demon's locaiton.

"There. He's fighting a robot with ridiculous amounts of holy energy and long wavy hair."

[Just pointing out that the mirror dimension is still in between space and time, it's just a mirror of said location, so if you can't get between space and time, you can't just get to the mirror version of it either]

[Why can everyone see between space and time too? Where I am is beyond just seeing another universe guys, come on]

Back