• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 32

[Still waiting for people to explain how they can see things between dimensions]

I use my Authority as a sun god to make the water undergo nuclear fusion like in the core of a star, and it collapses into chunks of iron.

I direct all the heat generated by the fusion, along with a little extra power of my own, back on Robot Jesus, aiming for the hole in his side in a pencil thin laser.

@Junko and Christian

You bring the two entities across the river.

The skeleton is throwing a temper tantrum

[From everything except it's name, space between time just looks like another universe, but ok. Now amidst all the different intervals between space and time, how can you find mine so easily and look in?]

"I think we've finally completed the puzzle." Kabus says, finally relieved. He then started to tear up a bit, but tried to cover that up.

[ wait a minute

> Weaknesses: Yubel was completely insane for most of her appearances, but this has since been remedied after fusing with Jaden, Yubel tires more easily if forced to possess another body for long periods of time, Objects she creates will vanish instantly once she leaves a particular universe.

The demons Lacrima made should have disappeared the moment he left the universe

Is it from this "Claimed she could send someone to an interval between time and space."? ]

[ You don't have to create something with a certain character's powers for them to be effected by the character's weakness. If Character A's fire manip has a weakness that means it doesn't work when it's day time and Character B's fire manip doesn't have that weakness, a player who has both of those character's fire manip would have the weakness of Character A]

Back