• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 32

[Join the club]

[Earth 2 is a burning hunk of rock if it still exists, and the rest of the Earth 2's solar system in Universe 2 is gone, along with about a quarter of the universe, what's so hard to get?]

[Amateratsu's Authority is greater than BB's, an equal amount of which was able to block everything but BB's strongest attack]

[And BB has absorption and existence erasure]

[Amateratsu is also an extremely powerful sun goddess]

[The Authority of another extremely powerful sun god was able to prevent the Moon Cell from deleting Karna]

[So yes, I resist both]

[@Monarch

Make a CRT then because if it's not in the profile, you can't use it

so you don't resist absorption]

[I don't even need to make a CRT, I just need to correct what's on the profile. The justification is that B.B. couldn't do anything to them, adding a power that was missed doesn't require a CRT]

[For now though, it's irrelevant because I teleported away at approximately the same time Dragon arrived so even his teleport-next-to-you-while-inhaling trick didn't work]

[And I'm still wondering how the people who showed up on the moon even knew it was me doing it seeing as there was no indication that it was me making a sun appear. Authority isn't magic so they can't have sensed magic being used. And I call bs that Samus suit senses would somehow detect a power different to anything in their verse being used. And ms omnipresent fairy shouldn't have sensed anything either for the same reason. As far as anyone else should have been concerned, I was just some kid on the moon, which is not a reason to teleport right next to me and try to kill me]

["After obtaining the power of the Root of the Beginning, BB, who is able to manipulate space-time, causality, probability, gravity, life, death, minds, senses, powers, information, and souls through her usage of Potnia Theron "

It says they resist the effects of her Pontia Theron, not everything she can do

also Nicrotris's and OG demon's magic blowed your cover]

I go on to fly over to the colourful planet in the mirror world, where I go to a giant floating golden tower shaped like a chess piece, and see a person in pink clothes inside.

I pull out a card from my pocket and step out of the mirror world. The person looks at me in surprise for a moment as I say.

"Polymerisation"

Pity I don't have super Polymerisation, but this will do.

I fuse with the pink clothed person, our minds, bodies and souls merging into one.

I feel like playing a game.

Overlord775 said:
["After obtaining the power of the Root of the Beginning, BB, who is able to manipulate space-time, causality, probability, gravity, life, death, minds, senses, powers, information, and souls through her usage of Potnia Theron "

It says they resist the effects of her Pontia Theron, not everything she can do

also Nicrotris's and OG demon's magic blowed your cover]
[Actually it says she can use that ability to do those things, not that they specifically resist potnia Theron and only potnia theron]

[And that magic might have told them I was there, but it would not have told them I was the one to make the sun]

Monarch Laciel said:
I go on to fly over to the colourful planet in the mirror world, where I go to a giant floating golden tower shaped like a chess piece, and see a person in pink clothes inside.

I pull out a card from my pocket and step out of the mirror world. The person looks at me in surprise for a moment as I say.

"Polymerisation"

Pity I don't have super Polymerisation, but this will do.

I fuse with the pink clothed person, our minds, bodies and souls merging into one.

I feel like playing a game.
The person pulls out a Reverse Uno Card

Monarch Laciel said:
[For now though, it's irrelevant because I teleported away at approximately the same time Dragon arrived so even his teleport-next-to-you-while-inhaling trick didn't work]

[And I'm still wondering how the people who showed up on the moon even knew it was me doing it seeing as there was no indication that it was me making a sun appear. Authority isn't magic so they can't have sensed magic being used. And I call bs that Samus suit senses would somehow detect a power different to anything in their verse being used. And ms omnipresent fairy shouldn't have sensed anything either for the same reason. As far as anyone else should have been concerned, I was just some kid on the moon, which is not a reason to teleport right next to me and try to kill me]
[

Because the second I warned them about someone attacking, a person appeared on the moon and then both the moon and planet turned into stars. Again, this is right after Barian explained that someone sent minions to attack Equalis from another universe. It doesn't take Genius Intelligence to put one and one together to get that this is either the main enemy or another enemy that the main enemy sent from another universe]

Yobo Blue said:
[>Yubel

>Dragon

You wot m8?]
[ "CharactersYu-Gi-Oh!Female CharactersGame CharactersGame BossesCard UsersAnime CharactersManga CharactersMovie CharactersAntagonistsPrimary AntagonistsEvil CharactersGood CharactersDemonsDragonsFlight UsersPoison UsersTelepathsMind UsersReactive Evolution UsersReality WarpersFusionsTeleportation UsersTelekinesis UsersInvisibility UsersIntangibility UsersSoul UsersPossession UsersSummonersSummonsSpiritsDream UsersTier 5"]
D8069D48-56B2-4E3D-8B44-FA94272EC4F3

[ you can be something even if you're not classified as that inside your verse. Mega Charizard X isn't a Flying type anymore, that doesn't mean it can't fly. ]

[Actually, I know we may or may not have broke the timescale, but how long has it been in-universe since thread 1?]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ you can be something even if you're not classified as that inside your verse. Mega Charizard X isn't a Flying type anymore, that doesn't mean it can't fly. ]
[Not sure why that would make her a dragon tho]

Overlord775 said:
Lord English look at the universe 2.

"GODDAM GRIEFER."

He then summons his stand, Golden Experience Requim Paradox and resets the state of the universe back to before the whole sun mess happened, while maintaining the memories of the event to the PCs.
[This ^]

Quinton ascends towards the 9th sense, becomes a God, fuses with space-time, erases anyone's memory of him and goes eat a banana.

[Aka i'm quitting]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Quinton ascends towards the 9th sense, becomes a God, fuses with space-time, erases anyone's memory of him and goes eat a banana.
[Aka i'm quitting]
[The retcon is gone and the earth is safe after I make my next few posts, but I understand if you want to leave.]

Back