• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 32

@Psycho

You leave the room.

@Hl3

"Anyway, you shouldn't be snoping around here without the permissions of the owner, so you should get out."

The soul transfusion is just about done when Patrick arrives.

"Hi Patrick."

I wave at him lazily as I continue lounging on Levanah's back.

@Hl3

You find things you would expect to find inside a fortress. Unlike the pantry, the armory is sufficiently stocked.

One of your clones comes across a large room with a giant red glowing ball of energy. This is the origin of the magical currents flowing throughout the solar system.

@Crimson

Another universe, huh? Could it be the same one Whyr came from? I'll ask Levanah to look into it later.

"I see. But next time, don't just run off on your own! I want you to accept this party invite so I can keep track of you from now on!"

She makes an angry pouty face as a party invite window appears in front of Quinton.

Using SNI I see what ive missed and see that someone has tried to start a religon in my country and head to talk with her.

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, okay, COME ON, HURRY UP." Kabus shouted, trying to take the sphinx down.
The sphynx block the attack

"If you want to pass, you'll have to solve my riddle."

It tells you.

@Hl3

"I'd have to show you the way out."

The slime responds

While I'm in one of those 10 universes that this universe apparently has, the pieces of demon flesh that I had spread throughout the mirror world go on a killing spree, entering the houses of poor unsuspecting civilians, and making their reflections jump out of windows or stab themselves with kitchen knives or just rip out their hearts. Hundreds of people die across the city in an instant. And with MFTL+ speeds, thousands more die the second after that.

Junkoposter said:
The Azuma at the temple sees someone coming towards her. "Greetings! What can I do for you?"
"Yes you can. My name is Xavier and im the current leader of this country, what exactly are you doing?" I ask suspicious.

After noticing screams of people starting to die at a really high rate in Equalis, I realize that something is wrong. I teleport over to the nation and see no attackers.

They're not invisible, with my powers I can see pretty much anything that exists in anyway. No remains are left of anything in this realm that I can see to track them. So this must be being done remotely.

I start teleporting through other universes before finding one that's a replica of the one that I was just in, but infested with demons. The demons are possessing bodies and then forcing them to commit suicide.

These bastards....I'm going to slaughter you all! You came after my people, but I'm not letting this continue anymore.

I teleport around, inhaling demons completely whole and stopping any of the people from being possessed. I continue, on and on, devouring the horde of hundreds until there aren't any left. After finishing my meal thoroughly and doublechecking the dimension, I teleport back over to the moon.

"Guys, a flood of demons started attacking Equalis from another dimension by using the reflections of the people inside that dimension! I killed them all, but I didn't see anywhere they could have come from and this was the first time it's happened so someone must have caused this! We need to find them and execute them!"

@Psycho "Ah, mice to meat you, I'm doing religious things with my religion." the Azuma at the temple says.

@Dragon Azuma puts on a serious face. "Very well, let's go find whoever did this."

"I need faith to stay at full power and I wasn't told there was a procedure, I can go do that now if you'd like." The temple Azuma says.

"Hmmm alight, ill tell you this we have this procedure to try and avoid any cults or crooked people taking advantage of our citizens. Now you'll need to head to the government building to get everything legitimized"

The temple Azuma smiles. "Already, I'll be doing that right now!" She summons another physical body, which flys off to do the paperwork.

A new challenger appears: "you like, I'm a bit late but this thing is amazing, I did not think my garden could hold such power, now behold as I suffocate you in my smoke.

We are gonna

HavE a

Very great advEnture

My fellow potheaDs

I feel a supernova go off in the nearby earth

"You might wanna check that out."

Me and all of the clones teleport to other parts of the base

Konaguna said:
A new challenger appears: "you like, I'm a bit late but this thing is amazing, I did not think my garden could hold such power, now behold as I suffocate you in my smoke.

We are gonna

HavE a

Very great advEnture

My fellow potheaDs
[There is in fact a method to this madness]

One exhale, that's all it took. Konaguna raised his joint near his face, he felt a slight smoke entering his nostrils as he prepared to enjoy his forbidden trinket. Konaguna inhales, his nerves releasing all of their tense from them, his mind becoming less and less pressured by his mental struggles, Konaguna was truly ready. As he took the power of the smoke into his lungs and held it in, preparing for the ultimate culmination, he felt no regrets. He opened his mouth, slowly smoke started pouring out like a flood through a broken dam. The smoke expanded, farther and farther, like a miasma it covered the horizon, entire cities were caught up in it, no shelter nor base could contain them from the smoke, they would all succumb to it. They have inhaled the smoke of the divine plant, they felt their emotions burst out as they lost their sanity and crumbled to dust, smoke so hot it rendered entire continent worth of flora to ashes. Soon the smoke would spread across the ocean, it came like a storm, and none could hide from it, it went through microscopic cracks, it entered the bodies of living beings on a scale smaller than atoms.

What has this man done?

The earth became a wasteland, the smoke spread far up to the ozone, tearing through its layer and pushing onwards. Konaguna inhaled again, this time he released the smoke as fast as he could, the ozone layer immediately dissapeared, the smoke covered the entire solar system, the sun went out, a supernova that suffocated moments after it's culmination, what could even stop this madness now?

The smoke did not stop, it warped the Milky Way and poured out into the universe, soon entire timelines were falling apart as result, the smoke resseting time, space, causality and concepts. Konaguna stood amidst the smoke, his body unaffected, the only being alive in his own setting.

Konaguna looked up while the earth crumbled beneath his feat, his mere presence could sustain the planet inexistemce, such was his power, but even his power proved to be his undoing, konaguna took one last inhale, all that was left was a wasted butt, his body began dissipating, he reached up into the sky "That was some good shit bruh" his last words befor he was lost in his own smoke forever.

Lord English retroactivelly erases Konaguna's nonsense out of existance, so that it never happened.

[If you want to do stuff you gonna register here]

Back