• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 32

Seeing as the earth didn't blow up, I instead teleport to the moon and use my Authority to will a sun into being which overlaps with the earth, and yes this is Earth 2.

Almost everything on the surface and within the planet is incinerated.

Also due to the presence of a new super mass, the rotation of the planets is thrown out and everything in the solar system starts being pulled towards the two suns, including each other.

[****]

Having uh seen that happen before hand I create a multi-dimensional barrier around the earth to try and protect it.

The barrier doesn't do much. I'm creating a sun occupying the same place as the planet, not throwing a sun at the planet. There's nothing to block because the sun is already there. All the barrier does is concentrate the heat by not allowing it to escape.

[Also I exist outside the time axis so precog that sees the future shouldn't really be able to see me]

Also I create a bunch of giant mirrors around the sun to capture and reflect back the light and heat because we can't forgot my theme

"Uhhhhh, bye!" Azuma, her worshippers, and her temple suddenly disappear into her otherworld. When they appear, Azuma starts creation on a 2nd otherworld.

[gosh darn it Monarch]

[All of which were 4-B I assume or else they would have been incinerated when a sun appeared on them before getting the chance to run?]

I teleport over to the person that appeared on the moon before everything turned into flames mid suck, so he gets inhaled and absorbed into me.

Azuma summons a physical form in front of the mirror lad. "I'm going to have to ask you to stop." She pulls out her sword and points it at him. "Now."

I cause a supernova to go off inside this guy at the same one that I twist space-time to teleport away to the horse head nebula.

"Well that was just uncalled for."

I'm split in half by the supernova, although it deals no permenant damage as it's quickly regenerated

What now......

[@psycho you couldn't have seen that sun coming with SNI, so that country you just teleported away still got hit by a sun for an instant before you teleported it. Most of your people are still going to be dead]

The Moon is protected from the foreign Authority by my reality warping and Presence enveloping it. I teleport the entire thing to a safe place in my own universe, from there, I watch events unfold.

[@Monarch Yes I could have, I would have seen all my people being burned alive by some unknown force, you're protected from SNI but all of my people are not]

[No because I'm changing the future. It's not just a matter of "I can't be seen in the future". The people wouldn't have been burning in the futures that you saw until I interfered and changed the future, by which point there was already a sun on it]

All the other planets are rushing towards the two suns, which are merging with each other and about to go supernova.

[Ok then I wasted that time in the ******* politics for nothing god dammit]

Angered I teleport back to universe 2 charge Ea to full power and enhance it as much as possible and then release it.

[Enhanced FP Ea is about 4-B and has similar range]

Billions of clones appear on Earth 2 shortly after I leave, transferring the bodies of Equalis's deceased (restored and kept intact by matter manipulation) to the moon, where my clones and I resurrect all of them.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I teleport over to the person that appeared on the moon before everything turned into flames mid suck, so he gets inhaled and absorbed into me.
[ Monarch, I heccing ate you before you teleported you don't resist now stay in my belly]

What.

I release a giant wave of radioative black hole cosmos attack that macro-quantically erases both suns about to go supernova.

[I resist absorption and EE even if I hadn't teleports away as you arrived]

"Why are thee so many heroes here, in the comics it's the heroes who have like 20 villains each, this is dumb!"

Also I see a wave of red energy rushing towards me ruining space so I teleport to another earth that's very colourful.

The suns and the earth and moon within them, and all the other planets that had been pulled close thanks to the super mass of two suns ******* over gravity...

... are macro quantifally annihilated by radioactive black hole cosmos.

As chaos going on, the planet I standing on burns, matter destroyed to elementary particles, I sip some tea. Nah, not yet. I ain't joining yet. I don't know what this sociopath has anyway. I sip some tea again.

"Yeah, this is fine."

The Azuma that was searching for mirror boi returns to the promethean sun know as Earth, she see's the person sipping tea.The Azuma that was searching for mirror boi returns to the promethean sun know as Earth, she see's the person sipping tea. "Hey, can I have some tea, today has been really tiring."

"Why not?" I poured a tea to the second cup then gave it to the stranger. "Really weird day, ain't it? There's not much many times you can see things like this tho. You should relish your brain and eyes at times like this."

I summoned a remote and pressed it, aiming at the air. Portal opens up at front of me, then a giant TV appeared. It's currently showing the chaos unveiling right now in really great detail. "Wanna watch with me?"

Back