• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 32

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus then gave him the middle....toe? Finger? It's strange having paws for hands.
The skeleton makes a evil grina adn then disappears in the shadows.

"Well, sir Patrick," the woman stood up slowly as she reached her arm over her shoulder. "I don't remember much falling...or leaving a crater. You wouldn't happen to-this isn't my weapon." The woman pulled from behind her a scissor blade. She frowned and stared at it.

"I...had a staff...you haven't seen it around here, have you?" Perhaps she was talking about that glowing staff that was just a few feet away from her? It was exuding a godly energy, that's for certain. It may very well belong to her.

@Jacky

I stand up as swell.

"Nope, it's not mine."

Cool weapon tho

"Also are you talking about that staff"

I say as i point at the glowing staff with my thumb.

@Hl3

"Dude, didn't they teach you that entering in others houses uninvited is rude ?"

The curiosity slimes comments on your bad beheviour.

I poke out my eyes with my thumbs while possessing Jino and the damage once more reflects on him.

Then I switch to possessing the Rahkshi and I rip off both my legs, then switch to the other Rahkshi and do the same thing.

@Hl3

A number of ballistae jut out from the ceilings and walls and aim at you, but quickly stop charging and return to their previous positions without firing, which is likely due to them recognizing of the slime following you.

There are large statues of Mikage inside some of the hallways. The immense flow of magic that can be felt throughout the solar system originates from deep inside this fortress.

@Crimson

[Assuming you're not in stealth mode]

Mikage (clone) appears on Saturn's moon where Quinton is.

The Rahkshi cry out in pain, but they simply start flying away with Adil.

"What do we have here? A demon that wasn't born from the Spirit of Darkness?"

Sataenel stands in the now empty streets.

When talking about "that staff", Jesebell would glance towards where Sir Patrick was pointing. She tilted her head and frowned slightly as she stepped over to the staff. She picked it up, and the moment she did she felt a surge of power, almost overloading her as she fell down onto one knee. Her veins were practically glowing as energy ran through her. She looked to be in a bit of pain, but after a moment she slowly stood up and turned around.

"Well, I can say for certain this isn't mine, but I'm keeping it." She chuckled a little before spinning the staff around and slamming it into the ground, causing the nearby area to shake. "So, where exactly am I? I want specifics. What kingdom, what cardinal directions?"

"You're not in any kingdowm right now, just in nobody's land."

I then tell cardinal directions.

"Also, you haven't told me your name yet, so could you do it ?"

"Jesebell, of the noble house Dunhild. I reign from-woah!" She was cut off short when the Kamui next to her, the sailor uniform, suddenly hopped on her and wrapped its sleeves around her neck to serve as a cape. "What on earth is this thing! It's trying to strangle me!"

"Miss Dunhild, I ask that you calm yourself. I mean not to hurt you." Of course, unless some weird magic stuff was going on, no one would be able to hear Senketsu except for Jesebell. She didn't seem to calm down at all though.

"Heh. Neat." Kabus decided not to take chances and started to walk that way [If that's not too confusing reeeeeeeeee].

"I...wasn't aware I had a cape," Jesebell muttered as she stared at it intently for a moment. Actually...for a lot of moments. They seemed to be having quite the conversation, until eventually she patted the article of clothing on the...eye thing, and looked back to Sir Patrick. "Well, Sir Patrick, mind you take me to your house? Im apparently rather lost."

I lift my hand and release a Holy Light, completely Macro-Quantically destroying Void and sending his soul to Nirvana.

[Sorry, this is lazy, but GMing something and playing at the same time sucks]

@Chistian

A sphinx blocks your way.

@Jacky

"Sure, just stand still so i can teleport us there."

I tell her

Meanwhile my clone back at Equalis checks if the house i had destroyer long ago when i first arived is still empty.

[@WHYNAUT is it still empty ?]

Jesebelle frowns and takes a step back, her eyes narrowing slightly. "Teleportation, you say?" She asked as her grip tightened on her sword. "And what are you, some sort of warlock? I did not expect to be in the company of heretics."

"The staff is clearly not infused with heretical magic." She spun it around herself with ease and gave it a few good practice swings. "It's very clear this is something holy, though I don't know why god has awarded me with such...I do know that god did not have teleportation intended when he taught man to use magic."

I exit the mirror and cancel my invisibility and walk up until I'm about 10 metres from the girl. I look him dead in the eyes and ask

"Are you a superhero?"

"Oh. Well I'm not really meant to fight you then... if you're not a superhero, you're just a civilian, so I'm just meant to kill you"

As I complete my sentence I activate Resonant, forcing her body to mimic mine's position, then reach into myself and start tearing out large chunks of flesh from my neck and chest and face and stomach and intensities.

The dozen or so chunks of flesh I've torn out of myself transform into mini-demons, and all start alternating between attacking her and trying to pull out her soul.

Suddenly the gravity in the area goes wild and everything in a 20 meter radius gets destroyed.

"You piece of shit... I'm going to eat your soul!" She shouts with a VERY angry voice as her body has almost completely regenerated.

@Jacky

I summon my golden armor and start shining with the light of cosmos.

"Does this look unholy to you ?"

I ask

Jesebell frowned ever so slightly. "Shining armor means nought if one does not know where it came from. Witchcraft and trickery can be deceiving, and I know that a spell of teleportation is unholy. Whether you posses a relic of faith or not means nothing if you still perform unholy magic."

Me and the lesser demons born from my flesh are unaffected by the gravity fluctuations. She also still can't move except to follow my actions thanks to Resonant.

"That's not very civilian-like... or hero-like... are you a super villain???"

She says the same thing so I deactivate Resonant so she can respond.

Instead of responding she tries to reap the souls of the lesser demons while firing magic canceller at you.

[@Monarch

The profile says that you can force someone to mimicry your actions, but doesn't mention that it blocks other actions]

The lesser demons are unnaffected due to being born from my flesh and thus possessing only a bit lesser level of my authority - a lesser value of which was sufficient to be unaffected by something that could control the souls of everything on earth.

I teleport into the mirror world, possess her reflection, and begin stabbing my eyes and face and pulling off my limbs. As long as I'm influencing her reflection, she won't regenerate because her reflection is still damaged.

It'll give the lesser demons more time to pull out her soul and eat it - if destroying her body doesn't simply reveal the soul within anyway.

Back