• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 32

Overlord775 said:
[@Monarch

The profile says that you can force someone to mimicry your actions, but doesn't mention that it blocks other actions]
[Then they are forced to mimic my action of standing still]

[And you'd think that if you could still move your body yourself, Arthur would have tried to dodge the sword coming at his stomach]

[Injuries on the reflection are mirrored on the actual being. s long as I'm still holding open those wounds in the reflection, they aren't going to heal on the actual being]

[No, they would actually heal untill you inflict the wound again

also wouldn't the reflection be as durable as the person ?]

[no, the reflection is only one way. As long as I'm possessing the reflection, their reflection doesn't follow them, but they follow their reflection. So the actual body healing wouldn't cause the reflection to heal, and the fact that their reflection still has the wound would mean they still have the wound]

[A) no, it's a reflection, B) I'm possessing the reflection and causing it to harm itself, so even if it was equal to the person, the strength would be equal too, so I'd still be able to make them damage themselves unless they were a stone wall]

@Jacky

I de-summon the armor.

"Isn't classifing teleportation as evil kinda ? it's just istantaneusly moving from point A to Point B."

"Magic is not meant to make our lives more convenient, Sir Patrick. It's meant to serve the lord, so it is not...?, as you say." She rolled her eyes. "Unless it's to serve the lord, Magic should not be done in such a casual manner."

"Jeez, didn't think I'd get a crazy lady..." the child muttered under his breath.

"I don't see why walking would be all too terrible, anyways, Sir Patrick of...whichever house you come from. Rely on magic such as that and you grow lazy. You become inactive and unwilling to move."

I'd love to make more demons and have them help pull out this girl's soul, but as long as I'm possessing her reflection, I can't, and if I stop possessing her reflection she'll probably do something nasty.

Even though i finished Void, my soul was still stabbed, so like, it hurts. A lot.

I then see Mikage.

"Hey, you got any soul healing with you?" I say, coughing some blood out.

"Is this all you can do? I hoped you had more tricks up your sleeve." Sataenel says telepathically.

Tentacles with a very deadly poison dripping from them start appearing and they begin crushing and absorbing the lesser demons.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Even though i finished Void, my soul was still stabbed, so like, it hurts. A lot.

I then see Mikage.

"Hey, you got any soul healing with you?" I say, coughing some blood out.
She looks somewhat concerned as she flies up to you.

"What happened?"

She places her hand onto your wound, but it doesn't heal.

The tentacles vanish as they smash down on the demons and Sataenal finds herself dripping with poison and buffeted by identical tentacles that appear around her, hit her, then vanish. These creatures are born from my body after all. They possess many of the same abilities as me, albeit at a lower level.

Meanwhile, I un-possess her reflection because she can clearly still do stuff while her body is shambles so there isn't much point. Arms made of darkness sprout out of my back.

"Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu"

A mirror appears behind me, drawing in magical energy before passing it on to me. With the boost fueling my Regenerationn, I tear out hundreds of chunks of my flesh even as it grows back using my many arms, and create hundreds more little demons, which I command to go flying out across the mirror world to seek more reflections to possess.

[Can I just talk about how it's a little weird that the mirror boye knows all of their abilities and how to use them but still accidentally killed their dad? Unless that was intentional and I missed something]

I'm lying on the ground with a satisfied look as Mikage establishes a constant flow of souls to the Seven Deadly Sins.

@Monarch

Oh shit! I should've have been taking this more seriously. Lady Levanah will become mad if I screw this up any more!

Sataenel quickly analyzes the mirror demon and his summons.

Then Leviathan shows up too and begins grabbing the lesser demons.

"Why am I always cleaning up after you?" she asks Sataenel.

Overlord775 said:
@Hl3

"Dude, didn't they teach you that entering in others houses uninvited is rude ?"

The curiosity slimes comments on your bad beheviour.
^^^

@Jacky

"This is why humans shouldn't pray to gods, it makes them foolish beyond reason."

Dagda tells me telephatically.

"Sure, whatever, just follow me."

i respond to the woman.

I then start flying towards the house.

"Some guy, named Void, was feeding on my negative emotions and tried to possess me. I destroyed him, but he stabbed my soul. And it goddamn hurts."

I say, putting myself against a wall.

well don't we have edgy atheist here

And Jesebell...was walking. She didn't have anywhere to be in a hurry, so she was just walking, sighing as she looked up at Patrick, moving one foot after the other, out of the giant crater and towards wherever her house was "I can't beleive I have to follow this borderline heretical behavior."

"Hey, wait for me!" The child shouted as he ran up to Jesebell real quick like. He tossed a book at her and she caught it. She examined it briefly and frowned at the child. "And what might you be?"

"I'm Gash Bell! I'm a de-uh...angel! Yeah!" Please don't beat the snot out of him...

Jesebell narrowed her eyes slightly before shrugging and putting her gaze back to the flying Patrick. Gotta keep following...

@Hl3

You find a dining hall. It's ridiculously huge, and many large paintings line the walls. Mikage is in a few of them, while others portray people you've never met.

There are more doors on the opposite side of the hall.

@Crimson

"Why didn't you let us help you?" She looks a little mad.

The clone attempts to pseudo-heal Quinton using causality magic.

I see Barian has transformed into a dragon, he's not a True Dragon though. It is quite a formidable form though, it shines with strenght and elegance. I heat up the ground beneath me so I have a nice warm relaxing spot.

"Aahhhh..." I let out a relaxed sigh.

"Are you comfortable?" I ask Mikage who is still lying on my back.

@Ed

"...Sorry, i panicked. I didn't know what to do at the time, so i just made up some excuse to not wanting your help. That was stupid of me."

Goddamnit, i'm such a idiot.

At least my soul seems to be better now.

I guess I could start teaching them how to cook, but they seem pretty comfortable. Oh well, it's not like there's anything stopping me from teaching them later.

I hug the back of Levanah's neck and start petting it.. (Changed back to human form)

"Mmhm... Oh um, if you need to do something don't let me keep you. I'll just wait here until I'm done."

280 thousand empty souls is a lot of work. It'll take a bit more time.

@Crimson

"Well... I'm glad you're okay in any case.

So, where did this Void guy come from?"

"No no, I'm perfectly fine staying here." i quickly respond.

Petting is probably one of my favorite things in existence. It feels so nice...

I subconciously slowly wag my tail.

[GMing and playing a character is hard ; - ;]

@Ed

"Apperently from another universe. From what he told me, he lived inside someone's body, feeding on their negative emotion. But someone made a No-Violence rule in that place, and i don't think anyone was able to break it, so he traveled to this place. He was weird."

I stretch a bit, cracking a few bones.

I repossess her reflection, reactivate Resonant and start swinging while screaming "**** you I've had it with your stuck up attitude" at the new person's reflection.

Sataenal starts swinging at the Leviathan while screams the same.

Azuma leaves a physical form to continue preaching and to juts help out people in general, she goes out to explore the moon. "I wonder what's here~?" She says enthusiastically.

It doesn't work and Leviathan keeps grabbing lesser demons. Sataenel starts doing the same thing.

"have you analysed his abilities?" Sataenel asks Leviathan.

"I have" She answers.

Aww, she's wagging her tail. I didn't even know dragons did that. Then again, my knowledge on dragons is pretty much limited to combat.

Back