• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 32

"Not fair" I stamp my foot then unpossess the reflection.

"Not fair!"

Isn't it meant to be the hero who runs from the villain during their first encounter? They're breaking the rules!

"Nether Mirror"

I summon a mirror to my hands, growing in size until it fits neatly within my cupped hands.

Then I tilt my head back and lift the edge of the mirror to my lips as if drinking from a bowl.

The souls of the dead within the netherworld flow from the mirror into my mouth and I gulp them down. Immense magical power rushes through me.

It gets darker outside, and begins to rain.

The demons in Leviathan and Sataenal's grasp melt into liquid and flow out of their hands then into the rain puddles that begin to form, seeping through the reflections into the mirror world and back into me.

I step out of the mirror world.

"Cheaters!"

In the unnatural night, my magical power increases even further. I stretch it a hands towards each of the cheaters and chant the words of an ancient demon language.

[ Demons over a trillion times weaker than me magically speaking are capable of extracting and consuming dozens of souls at once with their magic. B.B. with her Earth Mother's Authority, which is weaker than Amateratsu's Authority, is capable of manipulating the souls of the entire planet. I'm pulling pretty damn hard on their souls right now]

The demons struggle but they are able to keep their souls intact. As the mirror demon begins pulling on Leviathan's soul he ferls a judt as powerful pull on his soul.

[ Objection! I was a dragon protector of a city after I kidnapped a girl from there to find out about this world before Kabus brutally murdered her and almost everyone else living in America

Also, saying Acnologia is a guy that can transform into a dragon is like saying that Rimuru is a human that can transform into a slime]

"Eh, it's the type of religion that helps people. I also give people blessings if they pray to me as well!" She reads the dragons desire to know why she made a religion. "If you're wondering why I made myself a religion, I need faith to stay at full power."

I nope the **** out because if these people have apparently copied my attack reflection or soul hax including its full potency (or if they just have the same level soul hax of their own which I doubt they did to begin with because my lesser demons were able to resist soul reaping with no problems) while also surviving my best attack, I don't want any part of that shit.

So I teleport to another universe.

Several clones rip themselves from me, before heading out to search through all of the doors that i can see along with myself

The curiosity slime gets angry of being ignored.

He created an equal number of clones as Damian and make them teleport in front of his clones, while myself teleport in front of the real one

"Stop"

They all say simulaneusly.

@Jacky

the red slime creates a clone, which sends on the moon alongside you.

@Jacky

I see you don't like flying either, so while bummed about it, i make the rest of the way on foot.

We reach the house.

"Here it is."

Then i quickly stop time and call the slime clone in Equalis to me..

I make him change form back to normal an switch with him.

I then teleport away.

Jesebel cannot tell that this switch happened since she doesn't resist time stop, as i found out when i scanned her earlier.

@Hl3

"It is. Your taste in house forniture doesn't change it."

@Ed

I teleport to your location and wave at you.

@WHYNAUT

"Wow, you sure did a good job handling that demon"

My clone in the skyes of Equalis telephatically says to the two of them.

@Psycho

"Alright, we'll start creafting it as soon as possible."

"Argh! We should have erected a distortion barrier to prevent his escape!" Sataenel shouts.

"Indeed. What a blunder." Leviathan sounds pretty ticked off too.

-Patrick compliments them.

"Thanks mister Patrick." They telepathically say before heading back to the moon.

"Well, it's a nice house that you have, but you must forgive me when I say I don't plan on staying often. I need to come back home as soon as possible. You do understand yes?"

"Then this session should be over. Contact be once it is finished and ready for me to sign." I say before I begin to leave the room.

Back