• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 2

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Before he gets sandwiched

He stabs himself in the chest causing blood to explode
"Hold on." He teleported to another place, far beyond Ed's reach, and started laughing. Good thing he couldn't hear him. Then he went back.

"... I think it's time to have fun somewhere else." I say, before flying away west inland, towards Chicago.

Christian teleports back to see a large abstract looking menace standing before him

To mindcontrol him

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Christian teleports back to see a large abstract looking menace standing before him

To mindcontrol him
"What the......GRRR! I've fought you type before! What's happening to my mind!?" He said, sounding like he was gonna snap like a twig mentally.

"What is happening....PLEASE, DON'T HURT ME! I didn't mean to hurt little Jimmy!" He said, scared of his life.

Randy then sighed in relief and walked off. He actually felt a bit mad over snapping like that. He felt stupid and then uprooted a tree. He hurled it all the way to Chicago. Dunno why he did that, but his anger pulled that.

Randy started to walk away from the accident, before then getting bored. He destroyed this place enough, so he then decided to go to Chicago to see how far it went. He teleported there, unknowing of Waylon being there.

"No. I don't know who you are, but I will not die now." He muttered. He then looked at the tree and was impressed.

Spider Kaiju said:
Las Vegas

Jacob is currently proving his powers to stage magicians in Las Vegas. . .
Within hours, Jacob has made over one billion dollars by proving his authentic powers over psychokinesis, and even his high evolutionary status, telepathy, super strength, etcetera, on world wide television, and the internet, and a few interviews.

[Jacob has all the fame yet I'm not even notified of destroying a good part of Central Park by say, the news.]

Christian Higdon said:
[Jacob has all the fame yet I'm not even notified of destroying a good part of Central Park by say, the news.]
(This is supposed to have taken place over some hours)) ((Maybe you did get reported already, if this takes place AFTER what you did)).

The gang leaders begin gathering in the dining hall. When they're all sitting I walk through the two big doors that lead to that hall.

A few of the gang leaders jump up when they see me. "Where is the boss!?"

"I killed him. I'm your boss now."

"Like hell you are!" One of them says.

Suddenly he begins floating and grabbing at his throat. While he is suffocating and making squeezing noises I keep talking.

"You will give all your money to me and never show your faces again. If you don't want to give your money to me you either start working for me or end up like that gentle man" the floating man stops struggling and his arms fall to his sides.

[Ok, what did I miss?

i kinda wish I picked that ninja doctor guy becuase this would've been sooooooo much funnier]

All powers being used stop working for a moment, before Omni appears before Hans, Samuel and Rose.

Before any of you can react, Rose is throw at massive speeds over to mexico.

Omni then teleports away.

[well then]

I crash land with a boom.

I take a moment to righten myself, the activate my defensive spells and stand up

[Maybe he doesn't like being impersonated? I don't really know how he usually acts.

But lets be honest we all know why that happened.]

When Rose lands in there, she sees a note.

It reads:

"Hello, i apologize for taking action in that moment. However, after much thinking and talking, your actions have been seen as unfair, from a certain point of view. A rule has been lifted: Do not use my name in a atempt to trick your opponents into death. Whether that rule is fair or not, you will have to decide.

-Omni
"

Something about the note seems off, but you don't what.

Back