• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 2

[IIRC Fate people can sense things like that at close range, but can't see them]

"What exactly are you pointing to?"

"Well, I can tell where it is at least. For starters, I want to try a experiment. How much life can you create at a time?"

I spotted someone, so i air dash myself towards his position.

"Hello there"

I say to Azencard as i land.

Also as i land my boobs jiggle a bit dou to the force of the landing [owo]

Overlord775 said:
I spotted someone, so i air dash myself towards his position.

"Hello there"

I say to Azencard as i land.

Also as i land my boobs jiggle a bit dou to the force of the landing [owo]
I blush a little.

"*Cough* Huh, hey. What do you want? Who are you."

He says, trying to hide his blush.

[I swear to god...]

GE goes down into the pit and punches it at several dozen points, which many, multicolored varieties of plants grow out of at extreme speeds, rapidly creating a layer of plants a few meters thick that keeps growing to fill in the pit

I develop a gun that shoots energy bullets and i start breeding shadow leeches.

I start testing what kind of life forms i can make eith my new powers.

[Yeah, but it shouldn't make too much of a difference considering my speed]

"Probably."

GE punches some dirt next to me, from which an extremely vaguely dog-shaped creature is formed

"Guess that answers that."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I blush a little.

"*Cough* Huh, hey. What do you want? Who are you."

He says, trying to hide his blush.

[I swear to god...]
I wonder why Azencard is blushing, he must be shy.

"Don't you remember me ? I was in group that Omni gave powers, but i suppose that we never talked tho ... Anyway my's name's Gianna, do you know what happened to the city ?"

I say to the man.

[You character is 11 years older than mine, i wouldn't even think about shipping them

Psycho's character is the targert of the ship ovo]

[I don't. I'm a crazy demon so probably no one would fit with me anyway. That's for the better I think]

"Well, im Azencard. Nice to meet you."

I look around myself.

"It seems some people in the group already went bananas. They destroyed most of the city it seems."

Not like i helped by making and melting a ice pillar, but she doesn't need to know that.

[Also, Azencard is shy, so your character was right.]

I'm in Phoenix, just enjoying my day, walking out in the city park when I hear something with my enhanced senses. I hear screaming and laughing. Walking out across the park, there is a small gathering of plants and trees obscuring my vision, but I can focus my senses more clearly, it's the screaming of a woman screaming out "NO!" and some kind of cruel laughter. Running through the gathering of vegetation it's very obvious what's going on. In shock I look to the clothes and under clothing on the ground below me and notice the evil thing happening.

With my super human arms I separate the perpetrator from the victim and then rip off his head, with the spine still attached.

Back