• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 2

[1: :>Biological pavement

ok, it still doesn't have a brain or at least one even remotely similar to that of a normal dog]

[2: Life Creation: Anything Giorno or Gold Experience touches that is abiotic will be able to become a life form of Giorno's choosing. Said organisms birthed can be preset to have advantages an evolved organism would have (i.e. immunity to a virus or life sensory), and any actions it is capable of performing is commanded by Giorno.]

[1. It is no longer made of pavement. It is a living creature of flesh and blood now. It has a brain, it has a mind]

[2. As I said]

[The profile is wrong]

No control
No control 2
No control 3

[From what Fate guys told me, Calabolg twists space to pierce somthing.

A shadow can't be pierced.]

[I mean]

[Still a shadow]

[And a big one at that]

[twisting a small section of space to twist it won't do much to it]

[>Looks like Jack the Ripper

>Has two horror characters as powers

>Literally destroying the city

>Doesnt want to kill

Ok]

He didnt dodge so... The wither skull hits him

[I don't think it is]

[All it did was that for the small bit of space where Caladbolg passed through, the shadow was instead of being a flat thing, was instead a twisted thing]

[Then Calad passed through because it's non corporeal and the shadow was right as rain again]

I feel a strong urge to try something.

"I think I have something that may work."

I attempt to use Blacklight to infect the girl and turn her into a Evolved

[Rolled some things.]

Hans notices that, despice 3 people being with there, he can only sense 2 lifeforces.

The shadow spreads close to the end of the alley.

[i feel like leaving our lives to random chance isn't a great idea, but that's just me]

[is all of the ground covered?]

Yobobojojo said:

Yobobojojo said:

That doesn't work, for some strange reason.

Hl3 or bust said:
[i feel like leaving our lives to random chance isn't a great idea, but that's just me]

[is all of the ground covered?]
[The shadow is about half a metre below the ground, but the pavement itself is still intact except where he turned some of it into a dog]

"Hm....."

Something isn't right, but I can't place my finger on it.

"Can you do something to protect this girl? I want to try one more thing."

When Samuel tries to infect the girl, she hisses and runs over to Hans.

"He tried to do something to me!" She said to him.

Hans' claw cleaves through the girl's flesh, but stops dead in its track when it hits something hard. The girl screams, then the scream turns into laugher. She looks up, grinning, and taps the bottom of her neck beneath a collar bone,. Her flesh melts off her, sucked back into a symbol on her neck. What's left is a skeleton, wreathed in darkness like armour. The shadow at the end of the alley finishes its movements, blocking out the light, and at last cutting off the only exit. You should have run when you realised you couldn't hurt this thing. You should have run when you realised it melted you on contact. The skeleton looks at you and the shadows around her darken.

"byebye boys. You'll taste delicious". With the false flesh disgusing me as a normal girl gone, I vanish in a swirl of darkness away from Hans and Sam.

The shadow closes in on them from every possible direction. No way out now.

Before it can fully close, I punch the ground with all my might, hoping that I'll ignite some light with a gas main or something of the sort.

Back