• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 2

I continue making my way dowtown, walking fast, faces passed and I'm homebound dididididididadadadadada through America, slaughtering everyone I meet, eating their souls, then sending their corpses off to kill more people.

Monarch Laciel said:
I contiue making my way dowtown, walking fast, faces passed and I'm homebound dididididididadadadadada through America, slaughtering everyone I meet, eating their souls, then sending their corpses off to kill more people.
[be more specific on which direction you're going, what cities you're going through, and how long you take in each area]

[be more specific on which direction you're going, what cities you're going through, and how long you take in each area]

((Because he's going to pay for everything he does. lol))

[Is that a reference or am I reading too much into it?]

[It may be. I'll take something big out, though. Then I'll be a threat.]

My attack would be by summoning a massive meteor from the sky, which destroys the man's shields. Pinning him to the ground, I tear him out of his Power Armor, and promptly grab the man's testicles, squeezing with furious strength, and I jerk downward somewhat low, and apply high pressure with all ten fingers and both palms around his balls, so as to force him into unconsciousness, after he screamed in primal agony. While he is unconscious I prove his mind, taking in everything that he has done. He was an independent man who simply wanted to cause as much death and suffering as he possibly could throughout the country. He was someone gifted with extremely powerful ability, and if no one put a stop to his terrors, he would cause even worse pain and suffering. With my hands grasped around his neck, I rip off his head, with the spine still attached.

He went to every single Dragon Hole on Japan, creating crystals. He went to the office of Prime Minister of Japan soon after.

"I hope you got what you wanted, Alatreon."

"Yes, I got it. Altana daggers and crystals..... Production of immortality to humanity and the weapons to control it. I have it all. But this is a dangerous method. I already gave you instructions to how to create artificial immortals like me but focusing on the earth will take toll on the life itself. Did you created it?"

"Yes, all thanks to you."

He showed the screen on the table. It's a spaceship. Not needing any fuel because of the Altana energy within it, it can travel across the galaxy in very short period of time. Equipped with draining Altana from other planets, it can store almost infinite energy to its storage.

"We're going to drain the Mars and venus, then Mercury, then Jupiter..... All planets within the solar system to distribute it to the masses."

Alatreon smirked, seeing new Dawn of evolution.

Back