• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 2

"Lousy lifers... damn bastard killed my beautiful corpse... going to get him good next time... could kill him right now... next time I see him...damn peasants... ruined my new clothes too..."

As I stomp off towards the early buildings, shadow armour and Shadow boundary fully active, spears and whips of shadow grow out of the darkness I pass through and tear surrounding people to pieces as they run from the walking skeleton.

Most of the gang leaders give their money to me and some of them start working form me. It's time to begin a new buisness.

I start making weapons that some people will pay alot of money for.

Money is important fo rmy plans.

"Hmph, I must say I am impressed myself." He looked at the tree he tossed from Central Park. Speaking of there....

He went back.

[Goddamit. If you weren't too fast for me to react I would have teleported you to the moon for that]

Suddenly my entire house is gone and I'm sitting on the single chair that wasn't destroyed. I sigh angrily.

Time to move. Good thing I didn't leave all my money in this house.

I take off with my money.

[But I'm not the kind of demon you excorcise]

I buy a large house that is a little bit more removed from humans.

I use my money, reality warpings powers and matter manipulation to quickly change the house to my tastes.

I go to the basement and start expanding it greatly.

I turn back around and come back to the Americas, quickly finding myself in a small town in Michigan, where news of the ESB randomly collapsing has already reached

[Okay.]

Randy was bored, so he went to the UK, trying to develop an accent that fits the mood. Despite the dark appearance and the tentacles, he looked to fit in.

Having finished the changes to the house I begin a secret website for criminals where I'll sell gadgets, monsters and services.

Time to get working.

I start flying around decide to see if I can help out. I notice a major increase in muggings and looting. I go down to investigate.

One group mugging a family turns to me.

"Who the hell are you?"

I naturally impale them and absorb their biomass, which leaves everyone else normal terrified.

After spending 4 minutes in a pub, where I get thoroughly drunk and pay with money I snatches from someone I don't even remember, a few thugs apparently think I'm an easy target

If anything, at least the new coat of paint on the wall would be easier to clean than the mush coating the sidewalk

I get an idea

Running around, I eventually am able to use my sonar to find Hans, and tap him on the shoulder.

I finish testing my powers and go through the portal to start the experiment

I get the messsage from Omni and then see that half the city is already destroyed

"Good grief"

I proceed to jump 200 meters in the air and use my enhanced to see if i can spot any of the other super beings.

[Do i spot anyone ?]

I get back from the Mirror Dimention, having now complete mastery of my powers.

@Overlord

You see Azencard.

"Basically, I can tell you aren't that bad of a guy, you're willing to get things done, and your powers are useful. That's a good enough reason to ally with you over anyone else."

Back