• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Kinda) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 3

I sit there confused waiting for Giannia to get up.

(Im slightly blushing since a girl legit fell on me)

Blarie goes into a store and finds many aninmals. Blarie begins pettting a nice nope rope. The nope rope wraps around Blarie's arm, how cute!

Blarie then leaves the store with a leek and nope rope in hand.

"Anyone here?" He starts looking around for somebody. He tries teleporting, but only gets so far. "Guess i'm alone! GAH!" He took out another building.

after curiously wandering South America for a moment, i come across another of those weird stiched-together corpses chasing someone

it's easy enough to kill, although the guy it was chasing never stopped, as i guess he was too paniced to care

[Where is everyone? And it sounds like some places are more screwed than I was lead to believe, and some places are already under control.]

[Me, Overlord and Crimson are in New York, also NY is where everyone is sent so youll end up in NY with us]

I should prebably get up, but i'm kinda enjoing thisso i'll just wait for Shane to tell me to do it.

I continue to stare at him.in the eyes.

A man in a dark cloak walks up to my front door and rings the bell.

The door opens and the man automaticly knows where he must go. When he walks into my office i sit there wating for him.

"Greetings. How may I help you?" I say.

"I need some people to dissapear" the man says while giving me a few adresses.

"The price is 2000 pounds and a soul" I say with a smile.

The man laughs: "That's a low price. Deal"

Blarie walks up to the person sitting on another person. Lots of people are staring at them, so they must be important. "Hello, important human." Blarie waves.

[There is a king cobra wrapped around my arm.]

"Alright, no attention. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" He screeched out an ear-piercing roar just to test out anybody's attention.

I tell the man to wait in the guest room. I then teleport to all the adresses and put all of the targets to sleep.

I come back to my house with all the people and I show them to the man.

"How did you do that so fast?"

"I'm practical"

"Here's the money" The man gives me 2000 pound.

"So can you get me a soul in a day?" I say after receiving the money.

"What do you mean?"

"I said that I also wanted a soul didn't I?"

"Haha. I'll be leaving now"

My eyes narrow. I manifest my shadow into a cane and hit him on his head. The man falls dead to the ground. As his soul is leaving his body I grab it.

Blarie realizes the nope rope must be called a cobra, "Blarie wants to thank you! Stared at humans, do you know what the loud noises coming from 40.7829┬░ N, 73.9654┬░ W are?"

[Yeah, but I really meant "out into the general public".

Also is everyone in NY in the same general area?]

"There." Blarie points to the place where buildings are falling apart and screams are coming from. [Where Christian is, Central Park.]

[I'll do that then]

My first soul I got through working. I'll be putting this one in the most beatiful cylinder I have.

I walk into my room for collectables and store the soul there.

A new person

"Observe"

I say as i use the skill on the new person, to gain insight of them.

A pop up window appears in front of me, showing the girl's profile, and i start reading it.

"..."

[@Blah Your character is a computer program, right ?]

[She was a computer program, but got turned into a human before the start and given powers of "ultimate humans", that's her idea. She is now physically a human.]

I look at the falling buildings.

"Oh boy. That doesn't look good." I shoot myself in the head, a persona coming from me.

I boost the party's attack, defence and speed.

More fell down, some even being picked up by....tentacles?

Yes, all that screaming and destruction came from soemone entirely different.

"WHY IS THIS FUN!?" He shouted.

I go back to the guest room and bring all the bodies to my basement.

[I'll be calling my hideout the basement]

"Uh, so she's a computer program" I say with a low tone of voice.

That explain a lot of things.

I then put away the profile window

"Anyway, nice to meet you Blarie, my name's Gianna."

I say as i look at her with a big smile on my face.

Back