• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Kinda) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 3

I continue feeling something within me crying out for revenge. Many life forms are losing their very souls from some kind of horrifying predator. Looking through the victim's eyes, I gasp. Then I use my powers over mitochondria to read Monarch Laciel's DNA, thus I probe into his memories. Since I'm a well known celebrity and meta Human, I get on television and start to warn the people of Honduras and South America that there is an evil person, I give out Monarch Laciel's memories and physical appearance, and call out for the world's Meta Humans to stop him.

"Hello?" He shouted, but then teleported to where Jacob was. He was still very far away, about a few meters.

Nothing was heard but static. Randy was getting a bit intense. Riled up, if you will. Then, something could be heard screaming. Him. "I'll get him!" was heard from the noise.

"Oh, yes, you mean @Monarch Laciel, I see. That's definitely something I'm working on. . . If we get enough hunters, we can bring him to justice."

"Oh, no, no, no...not him. I mean someone...worse." He said, before a tentacle slowly came out of his back.

"What? Can you give us a description? The world is in no short supply of people who are a scourge to the people of Earth."

"That...thing. He sickens me, that purple thing. That godforsakened "bear" of sorts. He keeps on ESCAPING ME! He always pulls it off! I may doom all of humanity if this goes on!" He said, a bit afraid. "Don't you see?"

I put the boy down near the dragon.

"I'll be right back."

Moving at superspeed, I run back to the funky smelling building. I steathily go up the wall and break into the top floor. There's copious amounts of drugs spilled all over the floor with gang members counting their money. Before any of them can react, I gather all the drugs in a bag and use hellfire to burn it all away. I take the drug money and then slow down so the thugs can react to me."W-what the hell?! What the **** did you do?!"

I frown at their vulgar language. "There's no need for such words. I've destroyed your drugs and taken your money. You have two options now, die or atone." To show I'm the real deal, I have dark matter spread from under me and cover up the two gangsters.

They quickly give up, smart enough to want to live. "What do we have to do to atone?"

It's a good thing they didn't try pulling my bluff. I don't want to kill anyone, that's messed up.

"I simply want you to become positive members of your community and help others instead of engaging in acts like these that do nothing but hurt. Continue down this path and I'll be back for you."

The men nod and swear to be good.

I leave out the window and return to the boy and the dragon.

"Hey, I never asked but what's your name?"

The kid looks up at me and answers. "M-my name is Rex."

[Did somebody immigrated illegaly to my country?]

"Ship launch, start!"

At Hokkaido, the ship has launched. Almost the size of the city, it traveled to Mars at FTL speeds thanks to the Altana. The collection has begun.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
At Hokkaido, the ship has launched. Almost the size of the city, it traveled to Mars at FTL speeds thanks to the Altana. The collection has begun.
[Excuse me what?]

I need to find someone who can tell me what's going on.

I get the Shadow to spread out and continue eating people and their souls whiles I go look for a person who looks knowledgeable.

[In Gintama verse, Altana is the reason why spaceships are able to travel to Galaxy and create weapons that can destroy planets. It's a source of energy everybody use, especially Tendoshuu, which includes Hi no Kagutsuchi, which is almost as big as part of Edo, which is a large city. Also if I don't collect Altana from other planet, earth may die.]

Spider Kaiju said:
"Bear? I don't understand? Like I said, you'll need to give us a better description if yo uneed anything done".
"That's the best I can speak of without going into that much detail." He spoke. "I worry that this demon could overtake an infinite amount of this entire universe."

DragonEmperor23 said:
I leave out the window and return to the boy and the dragon.

"Hey, I never asked but what's your name?"

The kid looks up at me and answers. "M-my name is Rex."
"Rex huh?" I smile, though they probably can't tell through my dragonlike appearance.

"You can call me Remy. And you?" I ask the young man. I can tell from his conviction that he did something on his own just now, but I won't pry into it. Not in front of the kid.

[A phone video wouldn't let you see that I can eat souls. It would just show people getting stabbed by shadows then walking off]

[Also I'm not a goth girl right now, I'm a skeleton covered in black smoky armour]

[Also who is even taking this video]

[Also how tf are you creating 5-B barriers]/

[Because I have manpower and circles, that's all you need actually. Magic in BB isn't AP-based technically, it's just manipulating nature to do some stuff. Nine for example can create Requiem who can create Phenomena intervention on a universal scale but doesn't scale to it. If I have knowledge, I can do it. Committee existed and know stuffs before Magic Association that created that barrier after all.]

[I kinda can see souls. There's also a thing called internet, it's 2018.]

[Oh I see]

[You saying that because you come from BlazBlue, you can use powers from that verse on top of your existing powers]

[That's not even close to allowed and Omni is going to come down on you like a bag of hammers as soon as Crimson wakes up]

[Also, you might be able to see souls, but videos can't record souls. Also I killed everyone I came across at MHS, so no one took a video]

[That's like saying engineer has Radiation Manipulation for creating nukes, it's not my ability. I just shared a knowledge on how to do it, gave them instructions on how to do it, and hey there you go. I'm teaching how to create, I'm not the one who is creating stuff.]

[Also if it is still not valid, I can just retcon that.]

[Coming from the verse has always just been a way to add flavour to the character. Your powers come from the characters you chose. Not from some knowledge that your character apparently picked up on in his home universe. It's not going to be valid]

[Also you still haven't edited your post to say that it's a skeleton in shadow armour killing people, not a goth girl]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
PsychoWarper said:
"So... what now?"
"Good question." I say, making a hambuger on my hand.
"Well, we could either start making a base or see if there's anyone else that's tring to destroy the world, i'd prefer doing the latter tho"

I say to the both of them

"Good question." I say, making a hambuger on my hand.
"Well, we could either start making a base or see if there's anyone else that's tring to destroy the world, i'd prefer doing the latter tho"

I say to the both of them

"If you want to find other people, then sure... I guess."

Back