• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Kinda) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 3

"A computer program?"

A lot of exotic people i see.

"Well, someone is destroy a bunch of shit, so i better stop them... i guess."

I follow Shane.

Overlord775 said:
"Uh, so she's a computer program" I say with a low tone of voice.

That explain a lot of things.

I then put away the profile window

"Anyway, nice to meet you Blarie, my name's Gianna."

I say as i look at her with a big smile on my face.
[Is the smile genuine?]

Then....it stopped for a bit. The buildings stopped being crumpled. Randy got out a book and read it, until he got to a specific page. "...I'll get him....I'LL KILL HIM!" Then it got more intense.

I reach where the destrcution is happening and see one of the people from earlier (Randy/Chrisitian) "Hey... stop dat"

PsychoWarper said:
I reach where the destrcution is happening and see one of the people from earlier (Randy/Chrisitian) "Hey... stop dat"
Randy stopped at that moment, only for tentacles to sprout out. He then slowly turned his head and turned around, static being heard.

Christian Higdon said:
PsychoWarper said:
Randy stopped at that moment, only for tentacles to sprout out. He then slowly turned his head and turned around, static being heard.
"Gonna say anything or just stare at me?"

[Holy **** do i have a speed advantage]

I notice the man has tentacles that remind me of Slender Man.

I use Power Charge on Shane, giving his next physical a 2.5x boost in power.

Overlord775 said:
I follow Shane too
"Woah, isn't that Jack the Ripper ?"

I say as i look at Randy
"I see on how you can mistake me for him, but i assure you..."

Tentacles came out.

"I am much different."

I go back to creating Rahi, Rahkshi and gadgets. I've completely forgotten the sentient rock.

Meanwhile the rock has grown into an even larger hill after a large family decided to climb it.

PsychoWarper said:
[Also what are we gonna do about Christians non-corporeality?]
[We distract him until:

A: Overlord uses mind powers.

Or B: I trap him in the Mirror Dimension]

Randy panted in a rage. He was obviously mad, as shown when he picked up that book from earlier. He flipped to that page and started shouting. "I'LL GET YOU SOMEDAY, YOU PURPLE MONSTROSITY!"

Some of my lingering Photons are picking up high levels of distress coming from the Central Park area.

I turn to Blake.

"Something bad just happened at Central Park! I'm going to go check it out, are you coming?"

[He's still bound to the verse i was in. You're safe.]

"I've been killing those demons for a long while now! Since i'm practically one myself, of course i have issues!" He shouted.

Blahblah9755 said:
[Why rule 63...]
[Because genderbent Jack the Rippers are more common than regular ones on the Internet.]
[I learn something new every day from these RPs]

PsychoWarper said:
[Christian im about 1.5 meters away from you rn]
"Demons, what demons?
[I know that. I'm no fool.]

"The demons Satan sends to possess other innocents." He spoke, shaking and quivering at the thoughts. "I'd rather not lose anymore people here to them."

"Is there a way for you to let me know if it's too much for you to handle on your own? I want to help but I don't want to leave Rex here."

Christian Higdon said:
PsychoWarper said:
[Christian im about 1.5 meters away from you rn]
"Demons, what demons?
[I know that. I'm no fool.]
"The demons Satan sends to possess other innocents." He spoke, shaking and quivering at the thoughts. "I'd rather not lose anymore people here to them."
"So where are you destroying shit then?" I say tired.

Back