• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Kinda) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 3

[I'm currently overprotective for my country so I'll find you do something about you anyway. Just ask you what are you doing, why do you have powers and what's your goal.]

"Seems to be a bit boring around these parts." Kramer then teleported back to Japan. He screeched out like some sort of wild animal, just to get attention.

"Good question." I say, making a hambuger on my hand.
"Well, we could either start making a base or see if there's anyone else that's tring to destroy the world, i'd prefer doing the latter tho"

I say to the both of them

"If you want to find other people, then sure... I guess."

[Yeah, nobody knows. Though if I get close to kilometres somehow I can find you by sensing your soul assuming it comes from Mutran.]

"Hello? Anyone?" He walked around, ready to meet anybody who was in such a place. How was he here, though?

[Who is Kramer?]

"Sir, code yellow! Supernatural entity's location confirmed to be in this country!"

"At time like this when I can watch the next step........... Wait here. I'll deal him myself."

Alatreon ran at fast speeds, to the person who screamed loud.

"Hello."

He cuts the tendrils at very fast speeds.

"Too slow. And quite weak. I'm not here to fight. But further resistance will force my hands. Why are you here?"

"GAH!" He screamed in pain. "OH, WHAT THE HELL!" He said, trying to bring back the tentacles via regen. It wasn't working, though.

[Combat speed is somewhat equalized. If you have a speed advantage, you will still have it. However, if the speed diference is TOO big, it will be Downgraded into just seeing the enemy in slow motion.]

[This is the rules on combat speed. It's in the Op]

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
[Yeah, nobody knows. Though if I get close to kilometres somehow I can find you by sensing your soul assuming it comes from Mutran.]
[I don't think we're even on the same continent and what do you mean by assuming it comes from Mutran?]

[I didn't know where's your location, sorry. Mutran's invisibility comes from blending from environment by the looks of it.]

@Chris

"I will ask again. Why are you here?"

"I'm just here to....take a little break...from what i did." He spoke up. His tentacles retracted after blood came out of it enough. "Ouch."

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
[I didn't know where's your location, sorry. Mutran's invisibility comes from blending from environment by the looks of it.]
@Chris

"I will ask again. Why are you here?"
[I'm in the UK and Mutran's invis is not passive so that wouldn't matter]

[Considering Monarch is sleeping i think it's better that i retcon my speach and say that i only mentioned building a base, so that we aren't stuck waiting for him, do you agree ?]

"Ok Blake. We need to get Rex here somewhere safe before we do anything else. Did you have any ideas?"

Christian Higdon said:
"I'm just here to....take a little break...from what i did." He spoke up. His tentacles retracted after blood came out of it enough. "Ouch."
"Oh. Then you have my apologies. Here, drink this." He tossed a test tube with blood within it, covered by a cork.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Oh. Then you have my apologies. Here, drink this." He tossed a test tube with blood within it, covered by a cork.
[Where are you two right now?]

"That is incomplete sample of our immortality liquid. Drinking that and in a sense, you will become immortal and able to regenerate that tendrils I cut in short period of time. Though this will not give you eternal life, you will rot and won't die until the last flesh will turn into energy for the soil." [Basically I gave you type 2 and 3 with Low-Mid regen]

"By the looks of it you are disembodied soul. Interesting to say the least. In our world, the soul is a source of energy but you look different. I wonder if I can investigate you. By the way, I'm so sorry but if you want to wreak havoc please not this country. We're currently doing some research on the outer space that will make everyone immortal, saved from disease, poison and danger of violence. This country will be a neverending country, and if you're going to rampage here I'm sorry but I need to take you out."

[Since apparently only four hours have passed since we got to this world, I've decided to take it a little slower]

Back