• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Kinda) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 3

[Why rule 63...] [Because genderbent Jack the Rippers are more common than regular ones on the Internet.]
[Erm, Randy's a male. Jack's also male.]

[Blarie doesn't understand how people have mistaken this person for Jack the Ripper, because Blarie only has experience with Internet images of him, which are very frequently portrayed as female. Also, Jack the Ripper's gender was unknown]

[Just saying. He's mostly a male. kek]

"Why? THAT'S WHAT I'M ASKING!" Randy confirmed that he had no idea what he was doing.

Christian Higdon said:
"The demons Satan sends to possess other innocents." He spoke, shaking and quivering at the thoughts. "I'd rather not lose anymore people here to them."
"If you're hunting demons, then why are you destroying the city ?"

I ask confused

Christian Higdon said:
[Just saying. He's mostly a male. kek]
"Why? THAT'S WHAT I'M ASKING!" Randy confirmed that he had no idea what he was doing.
"... I-I dont know how to respound to that"

Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"The demons Satan sends to possess other innocents." He spoke, shaking and quivering at the thoughts. "I'd rather not lose anymore people here to them."
"If you're hunting demons, then why are you destroying the city ?"
I ask confused
"At this point, i have no ideal intentions myself other than me being angry that irony hit me."

"I can leave a clone behind to watch over him, but I understand if you'd rather do it yourself. Either way, we should decide quickly."

Overlord775 said:
Blahblah9755 said:
[Blarie doesn't understand how people have mistaken this person for Jack the Ripper, because Blarie only has experience with Internet images of him, which are very frequently portrayed as female.]
[By that logic your pc should be as sex craved as a follower of Slaneesh]
[tru dat. That's why I assumed his PC was ****** up]

[She was created by an 11 year old girl, seeing pictures of "Jack the Ripper" is par for the course, being exposed to copious amounts of **** isn't. Also, she only saw them, nothing more, nothing less. It's not like she's trying to be Jack the Ripper.]

Christian Higdon said:
"....You're right. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME!?" He shouted as if he just woke up.
"I could help you not cause any further casualities and propriety damage, if you want to"

I say with a friendly tone.

Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"....You're right. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME!?" He shouted as if he just woke up.
"I could help you not cause any further propriety damage, if you want to"
I say with a friendly tone.
"That could hel-....Wait...." He realized somthing. "All of you just came here to stop me. Am i being left out of something here?"

"No, don't worry, we just came because you were destroying central park, there's no bigger scheme here"

I say to reassure Randy

Blahblah9755 said:
[She was created by an 11 year old girl, seeing pictures of "Jack the Ripper" is par for the course, being exposed to copious amounts of **** isn't.]
[ Verse of Origin: The Internet

Don't lie to us ovo]

"I meant if you were in this team. I'm just wondering." He wanted to join if it was, but he didn't want to give it away.

"Alright."

I use replicate and order the clone to protect the kid with its- ...my life. He doesn't seem to happy about us leaving him, but I pat his shoulder and assure him we'll be right back. Both of us.

"Let's go." I say to Blake, transforming into dragon form.

Darker, Darker, yet Darker

Hello?

Is anyone there?

I'm scared.

Mommies?

Please.... I don't like it here

I awaken amidst rubble, the stench of flesh burnt is entwine with the air, almost conceptually so, as if air had always bore the stench of flesh burnt. Yet air smells not as flesh burnt so, yet it does so here.... I'm not in Britain anymore.

"Hello?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh....um." He then whispered to himself.
"I'M GONNA BE F**KING KILLED IF I SAY YES."
I hear someone scream in the distance, their voice curdles the airs [))))))))], or does the air curdle their voice? You never know in a world with magic.

My body lies paralyzed, what if their hostile? what if they don't like kids? what if they're the one that did this?

I stammer

"hhhnnnhbhnjjhujnnjbjbjfd"

Christian Higdon said:
"Not again. I MAY BE KILLED BY YOU GUYS IF I SAY YES!" He said, paranoia being shown.
I start to slowly approch Randy

"Don't worry, you can join my team if you want"

Christian Higdon said:
"Not again. I MAY BE KILLED BY YOU GUYS IF I SAY YES!" He said, paranoia being shown.
What's going on? Whose going to kill who? Are they talking to me? I don't wanna die!Idon'twannadieidontwannadieidontwannadie!

Tears pour forth from my eyes, and levitate in air I do

Randy sighed. He was surely afraid, but then tipped his hat off and breathed in it. He put it back on and then spoke up.

"Yes, i want to join."

It isn't long before we arrive at the scene. I immediately release my En in a flash, dispersing more photons.

"We're here."

SwathingDegenera777 said:
IdontwannadieidontwannadieIdontwannadie
Electrical arcs surround me, they cackle throughout the air

Who'sthat?

my tears grow in fervence
"HEY, MISTER! COULD YOU, OH I DON'T KNOW, STOP BEING SUCH A BROKEN WIRE AND CHILL OUT?" He said, mad.

Back