• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Restless Reeds: The RP

You awaken, dragged from your worlds through a mirror, and into a field of reeds admist a storm. The breeze brushes your ears. The voice of a young girl sings with the wind.

Save me; Please save me

Mommy won’t let me go,

The fields are so cold, too cold

Answer my plea, Answer my plea

And a beautiful world will flow

Anything you ask; I will give.

A golden light pierces through the dense fog, it beckons you.

Starting Tier: 9-A

Speed: Athletic human, Subsonic Reaction Time. (Amps allowed.)

You can choose up to two characters (within the vswiki, but FC/OC can be allowed in a case by case basis).

Mid-level abilities. Higher D, EE, Time-Stop, as well as abilities that would revoke player control are not allowed.

Please include the following when making a character.

Name:
Origin:
Pic (optional).

(It’s been awhile so forgive me if I make a few mistakes. Thank you.)

Game Thread

Last edited:
Name: Robo the Mechanical Terror (Real Name Frederick Eugene)

Origin: To make a long story short, Frederick had a normal life and had a unusual talent for robotics until his late thirties when he discovered his terminal illness. Horrified to see what life beyond death was like, Frederick became obsessed with avoiding his fate. He learned of transhumanism and began to build a robot body to transfer his mind to, however the progress involved a unexpected glitch in the machine causing him to lose most of his memories and altering them with the knowledge he had of his favorite cartoon villains growing up. Because of this he later altered his body to be better suited for combat.

Pic: No pic but he basically looks like a less angry terminator

Characters: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/William_Afton_(Games) Special delivery key and https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Robotboy

Last edited:
Name: Jon Jakob Chinkleheimer Schmidtt
Origin: Earth (An Alternate Earth)
Pic (optional).

R6KdKmo.jpg

Power Sets:
Doctor Strange (MCU)
(No Absorption Abilities), None of his Artifacts, not even The Cloak of Levitation, no BFR
Merlin (SMITE)
(No Absorption)

Name: Tenten (Alias), Princess of Swords, Sword Princess, The Purple Assassin, Arianna Rumia (Real Name)
main-qimg-ff4bcc5ac6cf5abc9adba9e4517b36d3-lq

Origin: Naruto (Alternate Universe)
Powers:
Entoma & Rishia Ivyred
Backstory: Tenten is a powerful kunoichi from Konohagakure. An expert in the use and advancement of weaponry, she trained and raised by powerful anbu assassins of the hidden leaf village since a very young age, and brought up to be an extremely talented assassin herself. Now she works as the designated high-level assassin of Konoha. Doing the dirty work, interrogations, and illicit activity as directed by the feudal lords of the land of fire.

Character Name: Neron Lungbarrow, Lord Cyber

Backstory: During the Age of the Pythias, he was a person who was disowned by his people, by denying magic as something dreadful, saying that Irrationality would only bring misfortune to his people, after being expelled he built a laboratory where Indirectly with each scientific discovery he made, the laws of physics took more force, this to the point where he understood that he could dominate the theory of chaos creating a "Magic" that is not magic by manipulated Quantum fields, somehow he discovered that his universe was going to be "destroyed" so he created a dimensional gap where Neron keep time and space to survive the restart of the universe.

Origin: Doctor who during sometime between Pre Universe and Dark Time

Character Description:

Theme song: Here

Chosen Characters:

Doctor Doom (IM:AA) and The Auditor with The Halo

Backstory: During the Age of the Pythias, he was a person who was disowned by his people, by denying magic as something dreadful, saying that Irrationality would only bring misfortune to his people, after being expelled he built a laboratory where Indirectly with each scientific discovery he made, the laws of physics took more force, this to the point where he understood that he could dominate the theory of chaos creating a "Magic" that is not magic by manipulated Quantum fields, somehow he discovered that his universe was going to be "destroyed" so he created a dimensional gap where Neron keep time and space to survive the restart of the universe.

Character Description:

Chosen Characters:

NICE! Doctor Doom Who!

Character Description:

Chosen Characters:

Portal range is limited to a few km and probability drive restricted. No absorption either. Corruption isn’t passive right?

If not, then it looks alright.

Y'know... I thought about grabbing characters from an old RP for powers. I really like some of my old made-up abilities ngl.

Equipment: Her Cellular Phone; a device built to serve as a mystic code for Brianna. Using its camera function, it quickly analyzes the magic formula produced by an individual, allowing Brianna to understand the magic quickly. It is an object that only responds to Brianna's unique Semita Arcanum and doesn't require electricity to fully function, rather it relies on Brianna's mana. It also has magic circle "programs" or "Apps" installed within it for Brianna's quick and immediate use. Aside from that, it works as any other smartphone.

-Storebox: An app which allows Brianna to shrink inanimate objects in her hand into data in her phone. Her phone holds approximately 3 Terabytes of data with 1/4 of that currently being occupied by the apps on her phone. This app also allows her to erase data into nothing rendering the objects themselves unsalvageable.

-Quickcheck: An app which analyzes an opponent's magic rank before any magic is ever even fired off. Though it only tells Brianna the typical rank of a mage's magic and wouldn't alert her of if an intermediate spellcaster can use advanced spells.

-Locksith: An app Brianna uses which can seal magic within the general vicinity (10m) as data to later release as a physical phenomenon. Although it's not typically possible to seal the magical attacks of enemies within this app (As there is a download time that usually requires a few minutes); Brianna uses this to launch her own pre set-up chants (long and short) at enemies in a rapid-fire manner.

Last edited:
Name: Felicia Aairo (base) Cure Blitz (transformed)
Origin: a mix of the pretty cure and Sonic the hedgehog universes
Powers: Sonic the hedgehog (X) (chaos control time stop restricted) & Cure Peace (post all-stars)
You linked the universe page of sonic. Do you mean Sonic himself or someone else.

If so, you get up to Dark sonic key. Cure peace is also good.

Y'know... I thought about grabbing characters from an old RP for powers. I really like some of my old made-up abilities ngl.

Equipment: Her Cellular Phone; a device built to serve as a mystic code for Brianna. Using its camera function, it quickly analyzes the magic formula produced by an individual, allowing Brianna to understand the magic quickly. It is an object that only responds to Brianna's unique Semita Arcanum and doesn't require electricity to fully function, rather it relies on Brianna's mana. It also has magic circle "programs" or "Apps" installed within it for Brianna's quick and immediate use. Aside from that, it works as any other smartphone.

-Storebox: An app which allows Brianna to shrink inanimate objects in her hand into data in her phone. Her phone holds approximately 3 Terabytes of data with 1/4 of that currently being occupied by the apps on her phone. This app also allows her to erase data into nothing rendering the objects themselves unsalvageable.

-Quickcheck: An app which analyzes an opponent's magic rank before any magic is ever even fired off. Though it only tells Brianna the typical rank of a mage's magic and wouldn't alert her of if an intermediate spellcaster can use advanced spells.

-Locksith: An app Brianna uses which can seal magic within the general vicinity (10m) as data to later release as a physical phenomenon. Although it's not typically possible to seal the magical attacks of enemies within this app (As there is a download time that usually requires a few minutes); Brianna uses this to launch her own pre set-up chants (long and short) at enemies in a rapid-fire manner.
You can add that as we go on, for now you already have two character’s worth of power.

Back