• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"Hates demons and killed a large amount of goblins huh..." Izumi's voice sounds uncharacteristically cold repeating that, before she clears her throat and continues.

"Well, what do you think Xanna, should we go see him, or should we do other things to prepare first?"

Zephyr smiles. "Well, let's see..."

He raises his arms, summoning another legion of centaurs. And using projection, each of them is outfitted with one of his infinite weapons stored within Unlimited Lost Works. "For now, I need to draw Ley Lines and secure the territory. Trust me. If I have a proper field set down, I become the strongest being on the planet within its bounds. And once that happens... well, I'd like to do a bit of conquering myself."

"Ley lines huh. Well I'm not sure I can help with that. Do you think I should start putting up anti detection wards or something, or maybe like, walls and barriers in addition to those of the castle?"

"That would be much appreciated."

With that said, Zephyr quickly gets to work securing the Ley Lines of the world. It's not long before his territory, much of Romania, is now set firmly under his control.

"<Najira> <Rainel>."

Izumi cast those two spells over the entire area the castle was in, hiding all energy coming from within the area, and then making the area simply look like what was around it, as if the plain simply continued and there was no massive castle there.

"<Ibis>"

A few layers of barriers are put up around the castle area as well, also blended in by <Raniel>.

Izumi grabs a nearby racoon dog off the ground and decides to try something

"<Nedra>" The animal shifts and yelps before it starts to grow rapidly,.

After being set on the ground, the creature quickly grows into a monstrosity that most would normally call a demon, horns protruded from the side of its head, its teeth sharpened, along with its claws, its muscles became significantly more pronounced. The fur felt like the spines of a porcupine, and the things eyes glowed a deep crimson. The final resulting creature's head lining up at about Izumi's chest level.

"Well, that worked well." She says, petting the demon

Zephyr smiles, and pets it as well. "If I had realized you had a power like this, I would have approached you far sooner. Now..."

A magic circle appears on the ground, from which a demonic-looking black horse, with white mane and red eyes and wearing a dark red covering and skull-shaped mask, rises. As Zephyr mounts it, the beast appears to glow with purplish mana, gaining a good bit of muscle mass in the process, Dark red armor appears on Zephyr from the neck down, complete with a black-and-red cape. and a helmet appears in his hand.

As he raises the helmet up to put it on, he says a simple three words.

"Shall we begin?"

"What do you mean begin? What was our next step?" Izumi asks, casting <Nedra> on any animals she could see or sense, causing them to gather in the area as monstrous demonized forms

"Like I said, I would like to do some conquering myself, and I fully intend to do so." He puts the helmet on, which deepens and somewhat distorts his voice (think like, Yaldabaoth from persona 5). "Would you like to join me? And if you would prefer to do something else, I'd at least like to see the weaponry in your possession. I can copy weapons, you see."

Last edited:
"That's alright. Too bad I'm not a caster, though..." Zephyr chuckles to himself. "Well, I'm a strong mage, but i imagine your magic is a bit above my level as I am now."

He looks at Xanna's weapons. "Thank you. I'll make sure to use them well."

"Well, we're currently in Transylvania, Romania. It's the place where the legend of vampires come from, so I thought it would be fitting to set up our main base here. In terms of what's around us..."

He summons a map and checks it.

"Let's go conquer greece! We'll grab Bulgaria on the way down," he says, with all the casual nature of someone promising to grab snacks during a road trip.

"I see. Well, if you both think that's good, I'll trust your judgments and come with, I'm not the tactician here." Izumi says, shrugging

“My advice is to not overthink it. We don’t really need to put in too much effort, it’s one country. Too much cost, too little benefit. Just tell the leaders to **** off or something and then we automatically win cause of my powers. Seems simple.”

Even from Japan, I can feel the intent to conquer coming from nearly the other side of the planet, an intent I can only surmise to be from that demon. Finding nothing in relation to the goblins, I transmit knowledge of this intent to Nil, although it takes a short second.

"If your powers can manage a country, I don't see the problem with that. Well then! This should take a lot less time and warfare than I initially thought." Zephyr dispels his helmet and horse, sighing. "Then if you don't mind, my queen and general... I'm going to go have a talk with the leaders of a few european countries. WHy don't you do the same? Pick whatever nations you want to overthrow and have at it!"

"Very well, that sounds good to me." Izumi comments

"If you need help getting around quickly, I can teleport you with me Xanna."

"We'lre all within a second of eachother, and I have good senses. If something does go wrong, you can trust me to be right there for you. This allows us to control territory faster, and I don't think that Amakros and his group are going to risk hurting civilians in their bid to attack us.

"Hmm, while that may be true, I can see her point. Maybe it'd be better if we didn't split up, or at the least, if we didn't split into 3 groups." Izumi says

"If we absolutely had to split, maybe there should be two people in one of the groups, rather than three groups of one, I can establish a telepathic communication between us, so if needed, we could teleport in or something to help."

"Hmm..." Zephyr ponders. "I suppose that could work. The two of you seem accustomed to working with eachother already, so can I trust you to be alright together?"

The transmission comes in

"Hey, guys, apparently something's happening in romania."

Nil activates Protect, Shell, Reflect, Blink, Heat Riser and Tetrakarn on himself and his allies, before flying down.

"That sounds fine to me, I'll just activate some spells beforehand for us." Izumi says, as a magic circle appears under them and the demons that had been made

"<Gyze>, <Leaks>"

"These will allow my magic power to be transmitted to all of our forces including you two, increasing their strength further, and allows us to communicate telepathically. I have other spells as well I can use if you'd like, later on."

Zephyr then stops. "ah... Hold that thought. It appears we have company." Zephyr notes the rapidly-approaching presences. "Be ready for a confrontation."

"I guess the anti detection and illusions weren't enough, sad, well, maybe they'll just leave instead of busting through the barriers. But just in case, I'll use <Alto>, to give us a reactionary defensive barrier, in case anything goes wrong and we can't convince them to leave without a fight." Izumi says, casting the barrier on the demons, Zephyr, herself, and Xanna

"Your magic is helpful as always, my queen," Zephyr summons a spear to his hand as the Nilsquad approaches. "Now, let's see what they want..."

Nil touches down, seeing the castle... pretty sure that wasn't there before.

"Alright, be prepared. I'm not entirely sure if this has to come down to us killing them, but..."

"Ah... Hello, Nil. Dura, Mobius, Cain, welcome. Do you like my new abode? Izumi made it." Zephyr approaches on his horse, greeting them happily.

"... Amakros sensed some... Conquering intent, I guess, coming from here? And apparently you've made a castle so... I'm just going to ask you. Are you really going for the world domination thing?"

“Well yeah. Why, do you want to fight? I can say right now that’s not necessary. Like, it’s a cliche, but trust me, this 100% is important. It’s all part of our plan, see?“

Izumi uses <Ibis> to produce a cigar for Xanna, thinking it'll make her look cooler, while she allows her to continue talking.

Back