• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

@Vampire gang

The soul dies at last, and with it, the last vestiges of the enemy that tried to grow. You are all located somewhere within the Earth's outer core. It is rather hot down there.

@Paul_Frank

She succeeds in doing so, however the changes are still happening to Natch.

"Hmm, it seems like sealing them away from the outside doesn't stop the process. I have another idea, that may or may not work, unless you had any ideas first."

Dura smiles, being basically used to the temperatures... after all, he has went hotter! "Alright! We did it!" He says, smiling, turning around basically ready to head out.

Cain does a fist pump, his body already evolving to the heat, creating vents along his body to cool off.

[Creating cents on your body while still in the core would heat you up more, since those vents would just be getting filled with molten metal.]
I dig back out to the surface of the planet, popping up in LA. I look around the area.
[So, how screwed up was the rest of the US at this point?]

[Much of its population was dead, many had become vampires and died here, and the massive blasts going off had taken their toll as well. The country was in complete chaos, whoever was still alive that is]

Nameless, having killed a few million animals in the south pole, now has less of a base and more of a ******* city of CENSORED with him. Although have nowhere near the inteligent capacity of Nameless, they maintain his ultra mental development. Thus, Nameless has what is basically a mini society within this ice land, although they mostly live underground.

Staying in his presidential "mansion", Nameless offhandely does some calculations in a giant chalkboard. The true meaning of the laws of physics, reinventation of mathemathics, the principal structure of the universe, the newest law of universal relativity, the start of the universe and more.

"Now, can i use these to absolutely wreck destruction?"

Probably not much for now. He makes a list of "to-do" activities.

Nil sees everyone return from the center of the earth.

"Sorry I couldn't join. It's taken care of, right?"

Cain gives a thumbs up, the vents around his body shifting back into his body, dropping the pieces of molten rock.

"Well then I guess I have two things left to try, come with me, if you'd like mister." As she says this, Izumi rips a hole into the air next to herself, and physically enters the dream garden world.

When inside, she'd additionally use the Authority of Greed to the effects of the flow of time on the cube as well.

Two layers of separation from the outside, and separated time, this has to work, right?

"It was dealt with, yes. Although, I am somewhat concerned as to what it was moving for. What happened to Nameless while we were gone?"

"Apparently he has a base in Antarctica and he just, decided to leave after we exchanged a few blasts and weapon throws."

I begin searching the area for, and gathering, any surviving humans, I treat anyone injured, sick, or dealing with minor radiation while explaining to them as much as I know about the situation in the US.
If possible, I want to move them off continent, as the longer they stay here, the more likely they are to suffer major health effects in the long term from the radiation of the nukes.

"Doesn't sound too far fetched, really. Any of us could probably handle the cold. Though, that is something we should note back at base... Zephyr, follow me."

Nil flies into space, holding his breath again.

"I... see."

While following Nil, I keep my eyes on this new person. They're obviously not human, and I don't like them seeming to be part of this group, but I'll hold for now.

"I hope Cain and the others don't get mad at me for my decision." I say. "Hey you guys go look for scrap metal." I say pointing to a group of copies.

Once they get back to base, they wipe the Nazi influence off the map and place spacial distortions on Antarctica.

"I have to make a blueprint for every device I learned to make with the knowledge I was given, create a high level containment building to stop me from doing something dumb that will fly to the moon, enter it, have my copies give the blueprints to the others, explain my situation and pray that they don't try to break me out, or find out earlier as they probably not approve this as it's comparable to suicide by a ally." I say to my army after we gathered some scrap all who are fully willing to obey.

"... Huh. Alright."

Nil moves the mushroom on Japan onto it's side, and looks at everything for a bit.

Last edited:
@All players

Everyone feels a second wave hit them, their vision turns red for a while, as do the surroundings in general. This wave is a lot less harmful than the last, and is in fact empowering them.

[New set, go to meta thread for it]

After the wave of power surges over her, Izumi feels a significant increase in her repertoire of spells, and overall strength, to which she nods, appraising her new abilities.

So everyone just gains abilities like this huh, strange world.

"Mister, with this latest increase in powers, I believe I have a method to save the goblins, are you willing to help with it?" She asks, turning to Xander

Back