• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"...Alright then. What's the general situation? I felt you guys, i felt that nameless thing, and i felt how messed up the oceans and that area north of us is."

Ok this is starting to get annoying. I need to get closer...

A moment after that thought, two sets of wings, leathery in appearance if not in actual texture, form from my back. Of course, they can't do anything by flapping, as they can't touch air, but they do appear to violently expel streams of volatile counter-magic that allows me to accelerate significantly. Meanwhile, I begin the process of charging another stronger bolt.

I start working on a transmogrification-backpack-inator (can transform into a powerful mech suit that can fly, a lazer arm cannon, and a large missile shooting robot.)

"...Alright then. What's the general situation? I felt you guys, i felt that nameless thing, and i felt how messed up the oceans and that area north of us is."
"Well, before you got here, all of America was taken over by vampires, and Goblins decided to settle in Japan, but... Yeah that's kinda it."

"Goblins-" Zephyr frowns. "Green, crafty *****? Reproduce with spores? May or may not be led by an angry child with a split personality, and an 8-foot-tall minotaur?"

"Sounds right. We already ended up taking out the 8 foot tall minotaur in Moscow, but, we never got to do anything about the other one."

@Yobo_Blue

Xander makes it to their location easily, and his analysis reveals... not much. What he can discern is that much of the goblins were having an unnatural reaction to the alteration that had occurred, and that they are changing thanks to it, somehow.

@Vampire gang

Sam does not succeed in grabbing the vampire, thanks to all the very brightly glowing molten rock in between her and it.

While Dura is keeping pace, they do not seem to be having much luck. Can't exactly catch up to grab someone going at equal or faster speed to you when they have a head start.

Amakros however does start gaining on the vampire somewhat, though it still is moving downwards very quickly. They traverse several hundred more kilometers.

Cain summons hundreds of light arrows, now being enhanced into light spears in seconds, throwing them all at the soul of the vampire, continuously honing in it and exploding right on top.

"... Not entirely sure what that means, but, alright."

Nil thinks over what's going on. Apparently, Nameless has a base in Antarctica... gotta map that out, now. And their allies are still underground trying to fetch that soul.

Continuing to follow the soul, once I’m close enough I create a dense net of threads using a mixture of my cells for their durability, and goblin cells for their adaptability, that spread through the molten rock of the mantle, aiming to encircle the soul on all sides, and pull it back to a lower energy area.

"Well, they more absorb blood than drink it, apparently they can make magic bullets and illusions... Don't really know anything else, most are just strong guys with guns and everything else I wiped out with an Ion Cannon."

"If it is not important I will return to the base, I not sleep since I arrived in this world." mobius used teleportation

(I'm going to bed)

"Well, he's pleasant." Zephyr turns fully to nil. "Tell me. Are you at all responsible for the destruction to this world's nature?"

Shit. I need to get closer.

Several more sets of wings form and add to the increased acceleration, until, from a distance, the wings sort of merge together into a single, much larger set that has yet to be displayed.

"... Huh? I mean, Gunner dropped the nukes, fired the showstopper, Nameless did his nonsense... I guess I fired the Ion Cannon on the White House but there wasn't much nature to destroy there. And, apparently, according to the manual to that thing, it's environmentally friendly. Minimal radiation and maximum destruction. I have no idea how that works, but..."

"Oh god, it's etronian glassing all over again." Zephyr sighs, facepalming. "You better hope the goblins are the last of it."

"The Goblins haven't actually done much, destruction wise. Not sure how that'll change going forward, but..."

@Yobo_Blue

Izumi was slightly out of it at first, but after being called to attention she looks towards the man talking to her.

"Were you talking to me? I might be able to help, it depends, what do you need help with?"

Is she even a goblin? She’s scarily tall

”I don’t know if you noticed but all the other goblins are in a bad state”

"I did, I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with them, I was going to try and figure out what was happening. Did you have some business with them?"

"Well I haven't tried anything yet, or figured out what's wrong. Let me see if my book has any ideas." And with that, Izumi pulls out a the book of wisdom and opens it, leafing through the pages to see what it had on the current situation

@Vampire gang

The soul is forced still by the telekinesis, and Amakros finally catches up to it, somewhere near the outer core. It is struggling, but cannot escape.

@Paul_Frank and @Yobo_Blue

The book reveals much the same as what Xander saw, however it also shows that the change will lead to the goblins aligning themselves with some other force, and that them being frozen is due to them attempting to resist said change. What this force is, is beyond the book's sight.

The spirit's sudden stop causes me to fly by somewhat, but not enough that I couldn't quickly reorient myself. On the way back, I throw the absurdly compressed counter-magic bolt at the spirit, imbuing it with Deepflames as I do so.

@Yobo_Blue

"So it seems like they're frozen because they're trying to resist the changes, which will result in them being aligned with... some unknown force." Izumi closes the book and puts it away

"I am not sure how to fix them, but I can try to seal one away before they fully end up changing, maybe save at least one in case I fail at saving the rest. That said, I can start seeing if I have any way to fix them, maybe you could help."

“I’d say save at least one high ranked one around here. And I wish I could help more, but my powers aren’t good for that. Why are you immune though?”

@Yobo_Blue

"Okay, if you could lead me to them, I'll do so. As for your other question, I'm not sure. Maybe I just don't have to adapt to the changes for whatever reason."

Cain unleashes a gigantic beam of light aimed right for the vampire soul. Upon this, he then unleashes a tornado at the spirit as well.

"I am... I'm just out of it. Maybe it's an effect of the changes in reality, or the book." Izumi says, shaking her head

"Anyway, I'll grab them then." She says, sending a vector out to touch Natch, so she could use Elysium and seal them for the time being.

Last edited:
Back