• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

“Well, I’m a knight, not a scholar, as much as I wish I was. Even if morally you don’t get the issue of separation, you do realize there’s a pretty big logistical one right?”

Iyl rubs his chin, seemingly thinking things over. He appears curious to see what their response to Xander's question will be.

Cain is now unable to use his legs, basically now crawling on the ground, using his last remaining arm to use acupuncture on himself to close up the wounds.

(Yay, I'm included)

Nil backsteps, evading the stomps as he continues to think... though, before he can form a countermeasure, the mangled corpse drops and everything goes silent.

"... Okay, a lot of this has definitely not gone to plan."

Nil casts Curaga on everyone, making sure they're fully healed for whatever might be about to occur as Nil raises the God Hand, charging it with another Holy Ark.

Cain stands up, gathering a ball of light above his body that begins to grow in size and heat.

"No doubt."

Dura just heats up his own body temperature to be hotter than the sun's, as he prepared a Gigantic Blaze. "We just need to prepare..."

"You are absolutely right in that assumption."

By this point, Cain's ball of light had nearly reached the same temperature as Dura's body temperature.

As Nil stands there, anxiously, he notices something.

... The Praetorian seems to be continuing to fight near where the giant thug was, despite them completely disappearing.

"Didn't that just get repaired? Why is it fighting stuff that isn't there?"

"...Or maybe..."

Nil casts something again, to all of his allies.

"ESUNA!"

The mangled body of the vampire hits the ground. Hard.

For a moment, nothing happens. The body lays still with a face frozen in shock and horror, its form a mess of bruises, tears and signs of internal bleeding. The whole thing reads like the Colonel's sick idea of a joke.

Then the body is wracked with a series of boneless convulsions. Something runs and roils underneath its skin, as if the bones and muscles and organs underneath have been set to a boil.

And then his body explodes, and a torrent of red rushes outward in every direction. A near-endless sea of blood, enough to fill a million bodies or a trillion dead animals, sprays and fountains all over the place. The torrent refuses to stop. It fills every space and covers every surface, painting the world a deep, dark crimson.

The air fills with a piercing shriek, and suddenly the blood that has washed throughout the location begins to gather and coalesce, morphing into a massive, monolithic shape...

And then everyone remembers when the spilled blood on a certain battlefield was torn away, and how a great and terrible monster was dragged along with it...

“The fact is that if you need to have a leader of one of their five main branches to properly conquer the earth, and it’s an empire of such size as you say, then you’d either be overextending yourself resource wise to prevent people from acting up and attempting escape, which is very possible with the amount of superpowered villains I’ve heard of, or you’d have to leave them to their own devices which would eventually screw everything up, or put on such harsh punishments and restrictions to the point they’d be inhumane.
Even if you can do that, whatever may happen outside the secluded cities in the outside world would still need to be corralled, as without the human civilization they’re used to, many animals won’t have a niche and others will be unchecked due to such a large shift, and they’d also have to devote more resources to make sure nothing outside goes badly enough to cause any sort of breaks in the system. It’s not a bad plan by any means but you need help to make it work and I guess to keep things running. If you can prove we can trust you, I’d be willing to help though. I have good administration skills.”

Just as Nil had the illusion peeled away from him, realizing that his left arm is still completely in tact, with the Ark Angel in hand... he then makes the realization that this body was not an illusion.

And the deafening, literally blood curdling shriek follows that realization soundly.

"WATCH OUT!"

Nil creates a barrier to temporarily stop the flow of blood, but it's bound to not last for long. Nil charges another Holy Ark in the Ark Angel, then yells out to his allies.

"DURA, YOU CAN MANIPULATE LIQUID, RIGHT!? USE IT TO TRY AND STOP SOME OF THE FLOW WHILE ME AND CAIN BLAST IT!"

As the barrier shortly shatters, Nil takes a breath, then, yells out again as he pulls the trigger to both his weapons.

"GIGA DUAL HOLY ARK!"

A massive beam pierces forth from both weapons, shining out in a blinding light and immense holy power, beyond anything NIl could manage before... Hopefully, it's good enough.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Praetorian, in it's vigilance, fights the not-so giant Thug, tagging them with machinegunfire and chasing them down as they try to escape the horrific abomination behind it.

Last edited:
Cain then throws his gigantic ball of light at the mangled body of the vampire, hard. The ball shining with the intense heat that rivals that of the sun.

@Pheen/Yobo

"We've planned for those. I'm sure there will be resistance, but this path is the best for humans." She has a serious expression. "Beyond that, I'm afraid I can't share much classified information with you."

DD looks out at the crowd. "These humans... what do you think of them?"

The barrier does, indeed, shatter. And while the attacks land, they do not stagger the blood elemental as they did the earth giant of before. Some of its mass is removed, and another inconsequential portion of it rallies against its control, but the rest presses forward in a free-flowing wash of red.

It's too much! The elemental's size is unfathomable, the amount of blood composing its form dizzying in its quantity. All of the blood the general spilled and drained, entire millions of lives worth of it, crashes towards them with astounding force.

Last edited:
”that’s a bit shady but since I don’t know the full context I’ll refrain from judging. I’m not sure what you’re asking though.”

Last edited:
"FALL BACK!"

Nil creates another barrier to try and delay it further, before charging another massive attack from both weapons. He can feel the massive amount of MP this is taking... BUT THEY NEED TO KILL THIS DAMN THING

"GIGA HOLY ARK!"

Another massive blast comes out from both weapons, as Nil starts flying backwards to avoid it.

Dura forms an invisible barrier around himself as he keeps on trying to focus to hold as much blood as he can in place. Releasing fire hotter than the sun's to attempt damage the elemental.

Cain begins to use his new technique, the Blue Dragon Kick enhanced with the vortex cannons, pushing the blood back.

More portions of the being's mass are taken away, but like an ocean with mere bucketfuls taken out, the liquid that composes its form washes back together in moments. Yet it slows in the face of the forces that push back at it. The powers that seek to halt it do not stop it entirely, but they impede its progress nonetheless.

But this is no mindless creature. It feels the slack in its forward march, and responds by firing bits of itself as projectiles that harden mid-flight. Razor-pointed stakes of solidified blood launch through the air, like arrows loosed by an army of one.

“I can’t say. Like I said, I don’t pass judgment on something if I don’t know all the details, and it’s impossible to know the intricacies of every human and their life. If I had to guess, I’d say good though.”

Cain throws another Blue Dragon Kick to push the blood back, but he then uses an ice kick enhanced with the sub-zero, freezing the blood.

"DURA, COVER THE SIDES!"

"GIGA HOLY ARK!"

Another blast, another chunk of MP removed from Nil's supply. He can feel as though he is reaching towards 60% remaining... But he has to stay strong.

Dura nods and gets to the sides, to cover them, trying to get the liquids to stop and his heat itself trying to melt the nearby incoming projectiles of blood.

"...Hm~" She smiles. "I like your answer. You interest me, human. I will not stop goblin integration into this country's society, but... For now, I'd like to think on my army's next course of action. I will temporarily halt the reconstruction process."

She stands up. "But for now, I believe we're done here. My time in this form is almost up, in any case. I shall be seeing you..."

With that, the Kujata's body begins shrinking back down and de-aging, turning back into the small gooblin.

"That was fun! Hey, mister! You said you'd give me sweets, so I wanna big cake!" Deedee begins vibrating intensely from sheer excitement. It's almost jarring how different she is from her other self.

Allies Achieved - Deedee, DD

The wind does not deter the projectiles, but the intense heat manages to evaporate them before they can come too close. Some liquid is frozen, while blasts of air and magic push against the rest of the mass of blood tearing its way towards them, slowing its progress further.

Headway is being made. Or so it seems...

The giant's form suddenly collapses into a flood, spreading in every direction, some of it encircling the attacks as it does. Parts of the flood come around from the sides, while the rest continues to flow away, running towards their flank.

It wants to trap them. It wants to cut off their retreat and then close in on them from all sides. And with the open space this field affords, it has all of the room it needs to do so.

Last edited:
Cain throws multiple ice kicks enforced by the sub-zero, freezing as much blood as he can.

"WE NEED TO FLY UP, CAIN, GET ON!"

As soon as Cain manages to grab a solid hold on Nil, he flies straight upward as fast as he can, afterimages still following him from his casting of Blink. Though, even with this, he does not relent.

"GIGA HOLY ARK!"

Nil fires downwards, causing a massive explosion as it clashes with the blood elemental, draining yet more of his MP.

Cain does indeed manage to grab a solid hold on Nil, throwing a Blue Dragon Kick downward before summoning balls of light that are the heat of the sun. continuously throwing them downward.

The flood doesn't even manage to touch Dura, given he is flying a bit up already, but he decides to go higher. He tries to hold in more blood, as he starts spitting out multiple balls of fire at the blood.

As more of the blood elemental's mass is evaporated and whittled away, those present notice a terrible sight.

Parts of the flood are enveloping the frozen pieces, taking them back into themselves. The red glaciers crack, crunch and then shatter as the elemental breaks them down and attempts to subsume them into its form.

But before anything can be done, another part of the flood breaks away into a long, writhing tendril, followed by another, then two more. The limbs lance towards everyone, terribly fast, attempting to grab them out of the sky and drag them into its mass.

Last edited:
[Somehow I'm still not asleep despite it being 1 AM so....]

This thing just keeps coming. So much blood to fuel itself...

"GIGA HOLY ARK!"

This time, his guns instead output 2 massive holy blades, which slash at the tendrils, then split into smaller blades to keep cutting away at it, as Nil falls back further, landing so that Cain can properly use his moves.

"Excuse me Dr. Hope, I need a moment."

I simply retrace my movements back out into the forest, becoming progressively angrier and angrier as I move outwards.

What is this bastard little creature to dictate humanity's fate for it? I've heard of hundreds of schemes like this, and every single one leads to some conveniently unmentioned ulterior motive making the resultant "perfect civilization", as mocking a concept as that is to begin with, far, far worse than the lives people had before.

The lines of light that are my eyes crack outwards into the surrounding shadows.

And I do LOVE how that creature described the change as though there was a choice other than "come with us or die". One look outside would show that there isn't going to be much life left on the surface of the planet after a few years, if not months, so there is far from any reasonable choice here. It is quite literally either death or throwing yourself into the arms of another faction of conniving rats to be eventually devoured by them...

Calm down, you can deal with this, It even said that It'd halt progress for a little while in response to what the armored man said, so that gives me time. I need to figure out how to get around the damned horns if I intend to attack, otherwise it'll feel it coming a mile away. Moreover, if that damned little thing gets its second body, I may be able to utilize that to my advantage, since its normal form seems unlikely to attack. At the same time, the larger combat form probably won't leave its side.

Last edited:
Gunner is dead like, probably a hundred times over by this point.

In fact, considering all the supernatural fighting, explosions and speeds high enough to kill a human the by themselves, he most likely was reduced to mincemeat, with said mincemeat having been thrown who knows how many kilometers away.

Back