• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: Meta Thread

You'd need it on a 1-C scale

Which is probably my favorite part about pierce, it's such a specific hax that won't instantly end a fight if used that I can get away with it being smurfy

I am outside of the test back in my cell at my home universe, trying to master their ability to transform into devices to become a strong reality warp for if they are accepted free of stress and the need to sleep.

They still exist and have unfinished business. So it's a matter of when the test ends to stand around and wait for her results maybe talk with her old friends.

I mean, like, maybe if someone visits but otherwise it's incredibly hard for someone with your level of power to actually travel across the wider multiverse

Like, VSBWRP cosmology is a bit weird. Normal dimensional travel will get you across universes near you just fine, but at some point you need more power to travel, like with a dude from Reincarnation Wars needing help from a Tier 0 to summon Azencard.

Just sit back for awhile

characters: Cole MacGrath(Evil karma)(restrict matter stuff)

power: Moro's magic

power: vibrations control: all existence vibrates at one frequency but mobius can manipulate the frequency in which he and his environment vibrate, this allows it to become intagible by vibrating at another frequency, this also allows you to reduce the vibration to zero which makes it invisible to everyone, it can also increase the vibrations of the Sound causing Sound Explosions leaving you deaf for life, or creating Thunderclap, earthquakes ( in the purest Whitebeard style), can even reflect Attacks or cancel them with an Explosion

it also allows you to feel the factory of reality vibrating at a frequency and teleport through a change in frequency.

something to note is that all his brothers vibrate in a similar way and mobius can see through their memories (basically all my OCs know what other OCs do)

Charge: Ichica **** you

Last edited:
New character cus why not.

Name: Luciette Fragmentada

Appearance:
images

Theme: Gotterdammerung

Characters: Patchouli, Komachi, Reimu, Sakuya (without EE probably)

Powers: **** Manipulation, Wave Manipulation, Sword of Hisou, Dream World Manipulation, Gates of the World and Sun, Supernatural's Magic, Manipulation of Denseness and Sparseness, Instant Manipulation

Charge:
Marble Phantasm

Upgrade: Marble Phantasm now directly affects living organisms. Thus, Luciette can cause any number of unfortunate occurences within someone, such as causing heart attacks or removing senses.

Upgrade: Marble Phantasm now works on the assumption of "as long as it isn't 0, it is possible" to an extreme degree. Luciette can give particles any number of directions they can go in, utilizing quantum mechanics to her advantage to create a number of physical scenarios.

Upgrade: Reaching beyond the physical into the metaphysica, Luciette manipulates the World itself, managing a conceptual network. Luciette can create possibilities from stratch, or delete any number of negative outcomes to her. She can rewrite the values given by the laws of physics and alter the flow at which reality processes information, slowing down or accelerating the rate at which things happen.SPOILER]

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nadakhan (Death, Fate, Causality, and Power Absorption restricted

Powers:

Replacement General Upgrade: Minion Production
Xanna is constantly in Ultra Mode (the form goblins take to produce spores), which is boosted to produce more spores and have them grow at whatever rate Xanna desires, from no growth at all to 10 minutes at lowest. These goblins are born permanently under the effects of replacement general. Additionally, once a day she can summon Xander, but if he is killed he cannot be summoned until the next day, and he lacks charge powers. She can also freely teleport people under replacemen general’s effects to her.

Everything leads to a single point: A concept which twists the world around the Leviathan. It makes it so that the world is separated into various regions. This regions are then rearranged so that a target has the run through all of them to reach the Leviathan. Once one person does that the world returns to normal. While the World is rearranged for everyone else the Leviathan has direct access the each of the regions, being able to attack and send out its forces unhindered. This concept is used to prevent an enemy from charging past the Leviathan's army without fighting it

Heavy Duty Power Upgrade: Weapons under the effect of Heavy Duty Power also Pierce nearly all resistances for the purposes of their powers

@DMUA

Okay, as discussed

@Rhytm

no: Causality, EE, Powernull, Concepts, Fate, Matter, Law, or Power Absorption. Otherwise fine

@Oliver

No matter manipulation on Cole, and elaborate on the vibration thing

@Crim

No probability or death manipulation from magnus, otherwise fine

@Yobo

That's fine

@Mori

you didn't post but you know your stuff is fine

@Paul i know you're working on your stuff still

Character: D with the necessary restrictions since I forgot them

Powers: Every Anima magic path (excluding sub paths) with the agreed upon restrictions, Ollerus's magic, Ars Paulina
For D: No Lawhax, Power Creation, God Zone, Decay, or Evil eyes of Destruction

Anima Restrictions are as we discussed.
  • Conceptual Manipulation is removed from them entirely
  • Creatures can only get magic you have access to, and I must okay them
  • Gnosis cap for you is 40, and for your creatures is 35
  • American ranges, not original 2-C ranges

@ZephyrosOmega

Before I go to fight listen(Dura) I started to read the profiles to create Strategies in combat, I realized that he would shoot me because his last set(Yu Ilhan) is very OP and you never said (in the wiki no I know if they spoke on Discord or something like that) if they were accepted, their "concealment" is very broken (while not attacking me) and "Metals"/"Flamesoul Dragon body" could use my anti-Sword against me or Interspace steals my weapons and body part, "Aegis"/"Manifestation" can make my attacks useless or use "Counter" which is a Full Counter but several times better since you don't need me to attack it and dodge is almost impossible due to "Transcendent Trajectory" or use "Law Manipulation" And more powers

Last edited:
This is mostly a repost from a thread on the old site! Any new users who want to join are welcome to submit their character sheet.

In the totality of EWTRTW there have been many different universes with many different paths taken as a result of the players' actions, showing us how a free formed sandbox can be taken in so many different directions depending on the will of the players or if their mood involved mass genocide. It's an example of what this place is, for better and for worse. EWTRTW is A truly fun and unique series on this forum that I am very glad to have taken a part of in many times before.

Then Torlikoff decided, "Let's do it but worse", and EWTD was born. It was cool and epic at the end when DMUA brought in semi-cohesive lore.

Let's do THAT, but somehow even worse. Ichika's the GM now. Deal with it.

Also you don't start with powers when you spawn in

Character Sheet
It's the same as last time you fricks

Name:

Appearance:
(Give a description or image)

Desired Characters: Pick 1 Character. Han Jee-Han is banned and so is Dungeons and Dragons, because You people know what you did. No tier cap this time (Provided you don't go beyond High 3-A), and the hax cap is slightly higher. Also custom powers are fine too, if you reeeally don't want a character

Desired Power: Pick 2. Custom powers are fine.

Charge Power: Pick a power above the hax cap (But not too stupid). You get 3 uses of it. Use it sparingly.

Starting Stats: Baseline 8-B, Supersonic Speed, Class 5 Lifting Strength. Speed amp cap is 3x, Permanent AP/Dura amp cap (Anything you can get to via training and just have) is 3x. Temporary amps can go up to the cap. Regen cap is Low-Mid

Standard Abilities: Enhanced Senses (All summoned have a basic ability to see normally invisible things, allowing them to see things like Amarkos' flames), Non-Physical Interaction, Dimensional Storage (Of your equipment), Immortality (Type 8, Dependent on Ichika), Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Their souls have durability), Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation (Ichika prevented mind-controlling abilities from functioning on them, and all of them resisted Nameless' passive effects), Power Absorption, Complex Power Mimicry (Basic Techniques and Fighting Styles can be mimicked, but nothing higher), Radiation Manipulation (All of the PCs were unaffected by the massive nuclear fallout of New York)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:ZephyrosOmega/SandboxEWTD

:)

Name: OOF

Appearance: Roblox bacon hair

Desired Characters: Robloxian

Desired Power: Suicide Attacks and Damage Transferal

Charge Power: Literally Nothing (I really wanna die)

Standard Abilities: Enhanced Senses (All summoned have a basic ability to see normally invisible things, allowing them to see things like Amarkos' flames), Non-Physical Interaction, Dimensional Storage (Of your equipment), Immortality (Type 8, Dependent on Ichika), Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Their souls have durability), Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation (Ichika prevented mind-controlling abilities from functioning on them, and all of them resisted Nameless' passive effects), Power Absorption, Complex Power Mimicry (Basic Techniques and Fighting Styles can be mimicked, but nothing higher), Radiation Manipulation (All of the PCs were unaffected by the massive nuclear fallout of New York)

Note: Due to the suicidal nature of this character, it can only attack via committing suicide.

Yeah I took the name too seriously and just wanted to die

Last edited:
Suicide King was 4 parallel universes ahead of you in the first game

Too late, no problem
also most characters I create are usually knock-offs of other characters
and I feel like one that's like thunder mcqueen but he has to die to actually harm his enemies
plus I plan on expanding on him via AI Dungeon

Back