• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: Meta Thread

Name: B.O.B

Age: physically 25, Mentally 25, temporal not even a year.

Appearance: scp-5514's

Desired Characters: SCP-5514 no Emergency Sun Vent.

Desired Power: I don't know will add them later.

Charge Power: I'm out: straight up exits existence and nonexistence preventing anyone from interacting with them period until they return.

Name: B.O.B

Age: physically 25, Mentally 25, temporal not even a year.

Appearance: scp-5514's

Desired Characters: SCP-5514 no Emergency Sun Vent.

Desired Power: I don't know will add them later.

Charge Power: I'm out: straight up exits existence and nonexistence preventing anyone from interacting with them period until they return.
we're 4 sets in my guy

so you'll want 4 characters, 8 powers, 4 charges

Well, I was missing two entire sets if I'm to try rejoin this and see how it goes.

Largely cause I want to play someone with Creation based stuff to completion, so, here you go.

Set 3

Enkidu

Creation Mastery: With this ability, Iyl has achieved mastery over their creation abilities. They now have complete control over anything they create or recreate, and limits on the nature of their creation are lifted, them being able to manipulate it, alter its properties, cause it to disappear at will, and more. It is impossible for this control to be overridden or blocked.

Anguished One’s Chaos Stir.

Charge:

Reversal of Creation: Iyl creates a massive wave of corruptive power, pouring out from their body, born of his connection to a certain goddess whose powers brought calamity. This wave is uncreation itself, unmaking the selected targets upon contact with them completely and utterly, with their very concept being unmade and their existence becoming zero.

Set 4

Meyneth

Adam’s Eden

Hand of the Calamitous Goddess: A representation of Iyl’s connection and status in regards to a certain goddess in the worlds above. This ability allows Iyl to reject reality to an extent, creating a zone of distortion around themselves that allows harmful effects to them and others to automatically be cleansed and hostile abilities to become unreliable. This zone refuses hostility in general, making it nearly impossible for anyone to act against anyone else. This zone can be expanded throughout other abilities that encroach on reality.

Charge:

Grasp of Unreality: An unnatural, reality twisting power grasps and holds selected targets in place. This prevents them from moving or escaping through any powers, though they can still use theirs otherwise. If one is held for the entire duration, they will lose consciousness even if they are not normally capable of doing so.

Back